Actual dindu nuffins

>A disturbing video shows five Florida teens laughing and taunting a disabled man drowning instead of helping him.

>In the more than two-minute long video, the five teen boys -- who are between the ages of 14 and 16 -- can be heard laughing as the man struggles to stay afloat, police say, in a pond near his family's Cocoa, Florida, home.
Instead of calling for help, the teens recorded the incident on a cell phone, chuckling during the victim's final moments.

>The teens can be heard warning the man that he was "going to die" and they were not going to help him. At one point, one of the teen boys can be heard laughing, saying "he dead."

syracuse.com/us-news/index.ssf/2017/07/florida_man_drowns_teens_film_jamel_dunn.html

What the FUCK is wrong with black people?

Other urls found in this thread:

volokh.com/2009/11/03/duty-to-rescuereport-statutes/
news.met.police.uk/news/man-guilty-of-murdering-five-year-old-boy-252083
youtube.com/watch?v=e3zD_Y2sGqY
syracuse.com/us-news/index.ssf/2017/07/florida_man_drowns_teens_film_jamel_dunn.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Niggers are the lowest life form on earth but surely you can't expect them to join to join the drowning man?

Instead of using their phone to call someone white who can swim, like the police... they pulled it out and filmed him to mock him.

It's sociopathic behavior.

Lifeguard here. I wouldn't have even jumped in for him unless I happened to have a rescue tube on me (I wouldn't). If this is Florida couldn't there be alligators in there? Besides, even if I did have a tube and was dumb enough to go in, I'd have to take off my pants and while in the water the nigs would steal my cellphone/wallet/shoes.
The kids should have still called the police but at the end there you hear them talking about smoking a blunt so no way they'll be calling da popo.

Compare to the prediction in H.G. Wells - Time Machine. In the future a stupid race , Eloi , watch as one of their own drown. ( Eloi were simply cattle for the Morlocks )

Yeah. Plus if you're the only one there and you don't have backup, a drowning person is just as likely to drown you as you try to help them.

They'll grab you and flail and thrash as you try to swim them in. Your trying to help just means you die too.

Isn't denial of assistance a crime in the US? Here in Austria those guys would be prosecuted since their inaction cost another person their life.

All lifeguards are trained on how to deal with that. As long as you're not a 90lb girl getting death gripped by a body builder, or an idiot who didn't take training seriously, you should be okay. I guess there aren't any guarantees though.

The US isn't actually a country. It's an assortment of states with each having their own laws.

As for that, depends on the state.

There are still federal laws that apply to all states or is that not the case?

Did those guys at least call 911?

Given how dangerous a drowning person is I would have done the same. Minus the laughing and mocking.

Probably wouldn't even call 911 because they wouldn't show in time. In a sense, the nigs were right. "He dead"

There are a lot of those these days. I rarely meet well balanced adults anymore. Never mind the kids.

They have no empathy. They don't understand other people and don't associate with them.

There is no law either in that state or covering the country mandating that anyone help anyone else or even report it.

Part of the outrage is not only that they stood there, did nothing, recorded it, and didn't report it. It's that what they did was 100% legal.

This falls under 'Duty to Report/Rescue' laws in the US and as far as I know there is no federal ruling on it. There are about 10 states where you legally have to contact the police if you see someone actively committing a crime. There are two states, Vermont and Minnesota (the two whitest states), where you legally have to contact 911 if you see someone in danger.
This happened in Florida, and they do have Duty to Report but it only covers domestic abuse. Since drowning isn't a crime, the nigs didn't have to call 911.
volokh.com/2009/11/03/duty-to-rescuereport-statutes/

Fucking lel actually reading that link, if this had happened in Vermont and they did the same thing, they'd only get a $100 fine anyways.

Some sicko assassin should puncture their lungs so they drown in their own blood. Kill em one by one, film each murder and show it to the next in line as they gasp for air.

No.

Just saw this...
news.met.police.uk/news/man-guilty-of-murdering-five-year-old-boy-252083

looks like he bixed when he should have nooded

Why the fuck is there a disabled man in the pond in the first place? How did he get there?

Probably got thrown in by some youths

How the fuck were they supposed to help him? Jigs cant swim, ironically..

Yes, that was a fishing pun. You're welcome.

>nigs are cattle for the jews

No Good Samaritan law in USA, you think we are Commies or something?

>What the FUCK is wrong with black people?
How much time you got, buddy?
No empathy
No future time orientation
Low IQ
Impulsive
Ugly

Is that Kanye?

>taunting a disabled man drowning instead of helping him
So... what's the problem

>couldn't there be alligators in there?
Yes, chances are extremely high that there are not only gators in there, but water moccasins as well

>disabled man goes for a swim
>gets half way across pond
>cramps because of only one leg
>drowns

We just watched dat white nigga die an sheit
Light dat weed up muh nigga

>Probably wouldn't even call 911 because they wouldn't show in time. In a sense, the nigs were right. "He dead"
By the time the boys in blue show up the victim is already dead it is far too late.

None the less the nigs would have drowned if they actually got in there as not alot of blacks can swim.

>properly concerned for your own safety
>psychopathically taunting someone in that predicament

Aligators dont bother anybody generally. They're pretty skittish. Ive been skiing swimming and fishing around them around them since I was a kid. They are far from harmless obviously but aslong as you're not an idiot youd be alright. Problem is Florida, where this video was shot, has crocodiles. Those fuckers are agressive. While Aligators are pretty chill, Crodidles will go after you just for sake of fucking with you. Complete opposite temperament

t. Louisiana user

>low impulse control
>hypersensitivity to ridicule
>near total self-absorption

a country where you are not legally require to help a human, espexially if it's a citizen, dying near you it's not worth being called civil.

Mind you, no country with such law requires people to risk their life in order to do so, but not calling or phoning for help in such a case, even if it would have been too late, should be punished with prison.

What's the fastest way to tell which one is which?

Snout size and shape. Alligators have shorter, stubbier mouths, while crocodiles have thinner, more elongated mouths.

This is what the Red Cross gets for dumbing down and pussifying their program. You put women in charge and they turn a strong protective role into a pool babysitter.

>I need a rescue tube
>I'm scared of murky water
>oh no, what if he climbs on me

When I trained, we covered all these situations. Use your shirt or pants as a reach line. Be prepared to use escapes if the vic doesnt calm down. You are a god damn disgrace and don't have the heart to be a hero.

mein neger

>live in Minnesota
>call pigs to report suspected crime
>pigs shoot you in the gut

>you pay pigs the repaeations because muh six gorrillion ans you're fucking white

desu these nigs keep calling him a junkie. if i saw a junkie drowning i wouldnt try to save him

to be honest this is the type of situation where you are putting yourself in a great danger of drowning with him if you are not trained for saving drowning people they often take you with them.

what said

>actual dindu nuffins
lol

Sooo crocodile is just an alligator that fell for BBW meme?

nice thumbnail, faggotron

>people

Excuse me Benito, but which continets "obligation to help" to maintain a "civil society" led to a migrant crises.

Thanks, I've alwys wanted to visit the swampy part of America.

I feel bad for the black kid with morals, he probably comes from a two parent household but is friends with single parent niggers.

>"Something's killing him, bruh...like is y'all finna sit right here?"
>"Hell naw I ain't scared to see no dead person...but y'all don't understand..."
>"Man y'all laughin, y'all finna go to hell"
>"Damn, bro just died though, just think about that....We just saw brodie die, we coulda helped his ass, and we didn't even try to help him."

Then they mock him for having morals, for not laughing and finding it sickening.

Typical. A white person would of most likely jumped in there and and saved him.

I heard that they didnt even call the cops. The body was found days later. Black people know deep down that they are low life forms and they lack empathy for anyone.

We need to drown these niglets.

>Last seen wearing an only God can judge me hat
If only God can judge him only God can save him

youtube.com/watch?v=e3zD_Y2sGqY

yt link to video

Lycnh mob when?

some guy always shows up to provide a coherent rationale for niggers being niggers

>What the FUCK is wrong with black people?

They couldn't save him if they wanted too. Niggers can't swim and are afraid of the water.

even the most reprehensible behavior gets a pass from these people

Niggers are so fucking stupid.

Nigger.

they literally tell guy he's going to die and liberals find a way to defend and warp what they said

At least the states in black countries haven't been coverted into sodomy-promoting institutions like those in so-called Western nations have been...

having zero compassion for a man dying before them and all is forgiven because they are poor black kids....

Did they get arrested for letting that person drown?

reddit, not even once

Never trust some fucker like this with the saftey of anything you care about because if something happens he will already have an excuse to blow out his ass on how its "not really anyones fault"

Fuck these cocksuckers, I hope they get mugged and disabled after a group beating by a pack of feral niggers rape his family
Lets see him apologize for their "socially disadvantaged" behavior

>the five teen boys -- who are between the ages of 14 and 16
this is the gen z i want to see

Thats it, i was a lefty, but these fucking morons just standing there "ya'll this y'all that" fucking hell I understand why people want those shits out of the country

honestly could you see this happening with some poor stoner white kids? i feel like poor white kids would rush to your aid in a heartbeat and at the very least call someone that could help. fuck.

why do we want to save the white race again?

>subhuman tattoed gangster apes with no soul
>call them teens

Gas the Jew media.

Am I the only one left wondering how a disabled man with a walking cane ended up 65 ft from shore.
With the added bonus of 5 kids happening to walk up and film it.

>when your expectations for blacks are so low that you don't even expect them to know that drowning can result in death

But I'm the racist huh

Lifeguards are the lowest form of all first responders and should probably never give their opinion on anything, because it is less than worthless.

There's a good chance they tossed him in.

>5 niglets helping a drowning man
>6 people dead

guy probably went into the water a little too deep and lost his footing. little ponds like this can drop off out of nowhere. he starts kicking in the wrong direction and just keeps going further and further away from shore. meanwhile he hears a pack of niggers yelling and laughing at him. literally the last thing he heard was niggers laughing as he drowned. fucking disgusting.

Over on plebbit they locked the thread due to racism, lol. When people see this shit, all of a sudden they don't feel bad about hating niggers. That's why they desperately try to hide this stuff, block discussion, or censor it's spread as much as possible.

I saw the headline for it, and I immediately knew it was niggers, because they ALWAYS have to make fun of tragedy like it's "so ghetto". Anyone remember the one where the fat nigress burns down a house with a person inside and they all just got 'awww shit' 'damn nigguh' while she doesn it?

>DeKendrix
>JaTavious
>Takeitha
>JaMarcus
>Latevin
>LaDarius

This... Real men make due. Training is good, get it. Having your gear is great, keep it near. But when it's go time, you get the fuck in there.

I don't know why he would go into the water. But its plausible I guess.
You would think gators would keep people from walking in a small pond.

Niggers were redpilled enough to quote Joseph Konrad. I'm impressed.

we are in the timeline of instant e-celebrity...

I live in this area, there is also a deadly bacteria in our water it will kill you in 3 days and there are bull sharks, but the taunting is sociopath behavior, I'd find a rope, garden hose tree branch something that is criminal to watch and get a thrill out of it

i dont know for sure if it's a small pond. dude could have been walking too close to the edge and fallen in. that's not the point though.

guy fucks up and is in need of help and instead of doing the bare minimum of calling someone to help these niggers just laugh and yell at him that he's going to die as they watch him die.

Im still thinking they pushed him in. Now I understand how he could be that far out though. He was flailing around and kicking in the wrong direction.
> tfw my theory didnt make sense becasue black people dont have boats. Now it does because buddy could swim properly

Maybe it was a jew drowning

*couldn't swim properly

I lol'd

This video pretty much sums up all of human existence, it's great!

seriously when did Sup Forums become such a bunch of moralfags?

>be black
>call police

>syracuse.com/us-news/index.ssf/2017/07/florida_man_drowns_teens_film_jamel_dunn.html

>This video still shows Jamel Dunn, 31, drowning
>This video still shows Jamel Dunn
>shows Jamel Dunn
> Jamel Dunn
> Jamel din Dunn nuffins RON

Jesus Christ

This is such bullshit.

If Jerry and the crew had to go to trial and these nigs don't where is the justice?

The only crocodiles in Florida are near the Florida Keys in southern Miami-Dade county.

Alligators see something flapping in the water, they'll think it's food.

This should come as no surprise to anyone. As has been stated countless times on this somalian basket weaving web site, nigs will invariably nig.

This is the ape that drowned.
Safe to say nothing of value was lost.

I only wish the niggers ont he shore would have gone in after him before saying "aww sheit I caint swim dawg" and drwonging as well.

Well the niggers would be unable to help anyways since they can't swim

>disabled man drowning

the question is what the fuck was disabled person doing in the water in the first place? why go to the fucking river or a lake if you cant swim???

Its actually not as bad as it sounds.