Sweden Yes!German children forced too to serve asylum seekers

German parents were outraged when they realized (((German authorities))) forced White children to literally serve for hordes of Shitskins for 5 hours every single day without even being paid.How pathetic is this? It's child labor for fucking 5 hours for people who don't even know their language and for 0 money. hahaha fucking hell.

Bump Nigga

>Sweden yes!
>Germany

Post archived source fag

>Oct. 15, 2015

By now most of these young german girls have given birth to beautiful tanned germans.

>Ottoman Empire is raping your women and enslaving your children.

Try finding news from the current year from now on.

Fuck me has everyone gone bat shit crazy.

>beautiful

I posted this two years ago. Stop trying to use my OC you fucking shit.

good way to get tuberculosis

no, just Western Europe

Ahahahahhahahahahahahahahah
You fuckers are slaves in your own country and dont even know it
AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

That's fucking hilarious. I bet the kids went along with it because they thought it would be racist not to. I'd say nuke Germany, but then we'd lose one of the biggest sources of comedy in the world.

T. 54% Israeli slave

Go get spied on and eat your Monsanto tm brand corn, you lard

my school made me do work experience at a literal school for retards, i honestly dont know what is worse.

Which one will have fat insecure Americans laugh at you more for?

Real life experience with asylum seekers as opposed to getting informed about them via the media will red-pill more than they'd like. Children are quite smart so this will backfire
>mommy, why can't they just learn the language?
>why can't they clean up after themselves?
>why can't they make their own beds?
>why don't they go to work?
>why don't they say thank you when I help?
>why do all their kids have receding hairlines already?
>why are they looking at me funny?

We had to do only one day of work and we could choose.

I cut wood and built a dam, fun day.

well i fed one and some of the food dropped and he ate it off the floor, that was a laugh

oh woops, I'm ill that week

on the plus side it will piss them off though

Why can't shitskins make their own beds? Fucking hell, these 'people' would be absolutely lost without whitey yet they still think we owe them everything. Disgusting subhumans

>Oct. 15, 2015

Kill yourself, nigger.

Sooner or later some of those children are going to get raped by those sand niggers, which would hopefully also red-pill the parents, neighbors, and relatives