This little crying girl the Piyniya

This little crying girl the Piyniya.

WHAT RUSSIA DOES NOT WANT YOU TO SEE: KREMLIN TOPS LIST FOR FLAGGING GOOGLE CONTENT

newsweek.com/what-russia-does-not-want-you-see-kremlin-tops-list-flagging-google-content-640114

transparencyreport.google.com/government-removals/by-country/RU

Other urls found in this thread:

newsweek
archive.is/BaKHi
youtube.com/watch?v=VJlsmQPAxNk
youtube.com/watch?v=gCTVgi6kSYc
youtube.com/watch?v=JTvQXQLoq8Q
youtube.com/watch?v=rtW12lr3vkY
lenta.ru/news/2017/06/28/poor/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>newsweek com/what-russia-does-not-want-you-see-kremlin-tops-list-flagging-google-content-640114
archive.is/BaKHi

Little crying girl. President of Russia

What the fuck is wrong with Russia

>What the fuck is wrong with Russia
They're Communists. Going to church and worshiping a Jew doesn't change that

No I mean the photoshopped pictures of Putin as a little girl. Russia has a serious pedophile problem.

They are not Russians. They are libshits and fags.

So bolsheviks basically?

Piyniya has a serious pedophile problem.

Pretty hot. Would bang.

Is this the best Russian Libshits can make? At least American leftists can actually draw shit and not have to relay on photoshop.

>Communists
Burger education everyone

>Piyniya has a serious pedophile problem.

youtube.com/watch?v=VJlsmQPAxNk

Gorbachev isn't coming back, get used to it. Putin isn't a puppet compared to other European leaders. He restored Russia into its former glory and removed all the western shit pushed by his predecessors.

Autist

Putin Is your president, libshit.

>He restored Russia into its former glory
LOL. Russia can not be a glory country. With a wage less than in Romania.

Wow you can actually say things other then "Piyniya is a pedo"? Stay mad faggot, Putin made Russia great again while western implemented puppets tried to destroy Russia's cultural and historic roots.

Is that what great is to Russians? Mediocrity at the expense of your civil liberties? You people are dogs.

You have to be a special kind of retard to earn only minimum wage in Russia.

Bullshit. The Piyniya non-ligible. He fabricated votes in elections.

youtube.com/watch?v=gCTVgi6kSYc

youtube.com/watch?v=JTvQXQLoq8Q

youtube.com/watch?v=rtW12lr3vkY

putin trap is best trap

what is this, another crazy rouble thread?

Fuck you faggot. Your mind is fucked by Russian propaganda.

In Russia there are 22 million poor people

lenta.ru/news/2017/06/28/poor/

how is ukraine lower than moldova?

god dammit russia

>Siberians are most of those poor people

Putin is forever based for allowing shitskins to rot on the streets.

This is pic 2014 googls. For 3 years of crisis Income fell during this time.

Honest question: Was Crimea worth the economic sanctions and autism that happened?

Of course not. Supporting infrastructure of an peninsula which has no its own infrastructure or resources (not even fresh water), connected by land to de facto hostile state, is really fucking expensive. Take at least the fucking bridge - it's literally a black hole for budget money.

putin - huilo

Accession Crimea. This is an operation to raise the rating. The Piyniya's rating of the pea fell strongly in 2012-2014. And after the Crimea began to grow strongly.

left degenerats

Why did you bring this crap here?

Here's much more reliable source.

Green - like putin
Red - dislike putin

Young Putin would make a very decent tranny

Worth not having yet another Nato base right at yout border tho and losing your only warm water haven

Oh you

I myself prefer ten NATO bases around Moscow to losing a single point in USD/RUB ration dude.

exchange rate*

I've heard American niggers have a better life then poor Russians, is that true?

why do you need the USD? Why can't Slavs into economics? you don't chase after an overpriced nominal commodity. A vast country like Russia should be largely self-sufficient

American niggers have a better life than poor American whites. Having the state foot the bill for your entire existence will do that

Basically nothing, it's daily libtards raid from 2ch with their autistic forced meme

Putin is don't Piyniya. Stop force it

>I myself prefer ten NATO bases around Moscow to losing a single point in USD/RUB ration dude.

that's because you don't understand how the balance of payments and currency devaluation works

What about all those people on crocodile in your country. Is that a big problem or are the jews just trying to make Russia look bad?

just another piniya thread >

>A vast country like Russia should be largely self-sufficient

Well lets go exchange our passports. You go to live in your lovely Russia, Moscow, and I go to live in New-York with trump lgbt negros and with other who I don't like.

Stupid dickhead, you even don't know what is life in fucking russia. Definitely, remove RT channel, it washed your brain and brain other americans

>other who I don't like.

who you don't like
fix

Don't think so, personally I don't know anyone on that shit. I suppose it all come from big cities that full of all types of faggotry include this one

Have you ever thought about applying for an American visa? I know a Romanian that got in so it's possible for you to come. Sounds like you'd like it here more then Russia.

you're turning into North Korea 2.0

>and not have to relay on photoshop.
Yeah... about that...

Sadly, yes.