Does the MSM push the muh Russia narrative so hard because they know if it were discovered that Seth Rich was murdered...

Does the MSM push the muh Russia narrative so hard because they know if it were discovered that Seth Rich was murdered for being the suspected leaker, that all hell would break loose? I feel like people completely forgot that the DNC deliberately slid HRC the nomination over Bernie Sandles, and if they're actively murdering people too that would spell the end for their party and any chance of re-election.

Daily reminder there is as much evidence that Seth Rich was the DNC leaker as there is that muh Russia were behind it.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/aG1Jd3PF-JU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Yeah pretty much

Bingo

I wonder if Seth Rich ever suspected anything like Pizzagate. He was from Nebraska!

Are you suggesting it wasn't Vladimir Putin who is responsible for all the Arkansides?

rules for radicals, accuse your opponent of what you are guilty of

seth rich is being pushed by russian shills. Fuck I hate stupid people.

Bump

If you're for real, you should know better than to bitch about it. Derail the thread. Use their hype to push something that will stand out against the noise. Or something that makes them look hilarious, or fuck, push something that actually is hilarious and make people laugh. Whining about it is what shills do to amplify their own impact.

Someone else is pushing eyes in a particular place? BROTHER, MAKE SURE THERE'S SOMETHING THERE FOR PEOPLE TO SEE!

Shills calling normal posters shills. not sure if you're trolling, or just dumb.

I have a question. We know that the Podesta emails were obtained through a phishing technique, and that PEDOsta was dumb enough to make his password something super mundane like podesta1 or something. How were the DNC and Podesta emai drops coordinated? How do you guys think Seth Rich obtained the DNC emails?

Had the DNC emails been dropped at this point, and did someone just get ballsy and decide to get Pedostas too?

keep this thread bumped guys I need answers and insight from other people.

For the record, I don't think Pizzagate itself is hilarious. It's more that it's what I want to push into the face of shills. I want them to be forever defending their masters, duly informed that their masters are pedophiles. Forever, I want them taunted by the dribbling hints of reality's intrusion, reminding them that Sup Forums is always right, that this smoke came from a fire, that they really are spending their hours making sure child molesters don't get accountable. THAT is funny.

I think you were in the pizzagate thread from this morning. I was the guy calling out the dude who was defending Tony Podesta's collection of creepy artwork.

It's so blatant when they come to these people's defense. They can't just be trolling, they're here to dissuade people from thinking this shit is creepy as fuck.

He was compromised on both "sides". I believe that included l.enforcement possibly through high ranking fbi. Down through EPS, across the dnc and beyond. Being suspected and killed is not the reason the narrative is pushed. it is because there was much more going on that involved Seth involving his associates and their dealings. Disclosure for the friends and family would mean they are likely a security risk to their employers. I've become quite attracted to this meme. Justice for the truthseekers

I'm sure that's part of it, but also it's a huge ratings thing for them, look at the Project Veritas CNN tapes

CNN producers straight out say that the Russia crap has no substance, but their libtard audience just eats it up, it's like a huge soap opera to them, great for ratings

hey guys what do you think podesta mean't by this? could he possibly have been suggesting that someone should pay with their life for leaking the DNC emails? I wonder how you make and EXAMPLE of someone?

cognitive dissonance is a bitch. I brought that up to some people and they just said the same shit "taken out of context" "ohh that producer isn't close enough to the Russia story to know anything."

>tfw only yellows defend pedos anymore
youtu.be/aG1Jd3PF-JU

he's speaking from a position of weakness and wants to appear ruthless and keep up the facade in front of Robbie to plant that seed but who knows tbqh

There is a special hell for all of you. Die in a fire.