Why are you guys so mean?: Majority of Dems feel stressed talking to Trump Supporters

Pew research poll shows that you guyz are too stressful to talk to.

>A majority of Democrats find it stressful to talk with supporters of President Donald Trump, according to a Pew Research Center poll released Thursday.

>The latest national survey by Pew, conducted June 27 through July 9 among 2,505 adults, found that 68 percent of both Democrats and Democratic-leaning independents find it “stressful and frustrating” to talk about politics with people who have a different opinion of Trump. Just 28 percent of the two groups found it “interesting and informative.”

dailycaller.com/2017/07/21/pew-majority-of-dems-feel-stressed-talking-to-trump-supporters/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GLG9g7BcjKs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Why are you causing so much stress Sup Forums?

>talking is stressful

Because most of us don't give a shit about feelies (we arent F type personalities) and that scares/frustrates the fuck out of them. They think everyone should always come back around to their feels for decision making and we don't almost at all. This is terrifying to them, they are not comfortable knowing that not only are there this many people with less feelies than them but that they are making decisions that affect things that might have outcomes their feelies don't like

They're lucky "stressing them out" is all we are doing....we should b eliminating them on sight!

Maybe this is why they are opting for suicide.

i thought Pew was respectable

If they didn't base their views on emotions they wouldn't get so mad when people questioned them

Democrats are fucking losers end period.

but it is goy. All jew research is respectable.

Because they're so far up their own ass that they assume anyone with a POV different than them is wrong, thus need re-educated. The constant posturing from media outlets, social media Hollywood telling them how great they are and how much a stain the rest of them are on the world. They live completely in a self-congratulatory bubble, so when its challenged they feel threatened and stressed.

>the ENTJ

I am personally and in autopian sense and anarchy-capatalist lolbertarian but I practically understand that that is impossible being surrounded by the rabble of plebs and subhumans that make up the west

If we had a moral people that respected and upheald tradition and our people we could be commies or lolbertarians or whatever people dream of.

But the people are not virtuous and thus will never reach the promise land.

TL:DR
youtube.com/watch?v=GLG9g7BcjKs

Imagine how stressed they'll be in the trains on the way to the camps.

Because between the statements 'russians hacked the election' and 'Hillary runs a child sex ring in a basement' is about a billion points credibility gap. You can't discuss things that Are objectively false.

but i'm INFP and i'm right wing :(

pic related

Yup, I am a hard ENTP here and feel nothing but disdain for the endless plebs who bring this on themselves, rather than want the type of society that allows for social welfare they want it shoehorned onto societies in which it will never last because "MUH FEELIES RIGHT NOW"

Basically that chart shows every T type is right/independent-right leaning and every F is either an apolitical supernormie or a RAGING liberal

Fs were a mistake

nice trips

HERESY! Each society has its own word for HERESY!

Communists called all HERESY! fascism.

Fascist Italy called all HERESY! Communism.

Today, the Politically Correct tyranny calls HERESY! "Hate!"

They call people who speak HERESY! names.

You Political Correctness fanatics are playing a very old game.

When you scream HERESY! aka Hate! at people who disagree with you, it says nothing about the point we make.

But it tells us ALL about YOU ANTI-WHITES.

Nice checked

Dems are delusional as fuck, they are trying to force reality to be something that it is not

Of course they are going to be stressed out when the personification of what they are fighting against (reality) is sitting right in front of them.

Peak stress is when they get thrown out of the helicopter door. As they fall they will feel a calming sense of acceptance that Trump is president.

STOP BEING REDPILLED

Checked and confirmed

Dammit, choked on my lunch reading this.

Good, I hope it triggers a chain reaction of mass suicide. SURVIVAL OF THE FITTEST MOTHERFUCKER FUCK YOUR FEELINGS.

>getting buttflustered because someone's opinion is different from your opinion

classic dems

impressive

Maybe if they'd quit assuming we're nazi monsters plotting to kill them all they wouldn't be so stressed to approach us.

>INTP
>Mostly Independents, with least levels of Democrats
Remind me again why we aren't based?

Introverts are fags

ENTJ's are the masterrace. Pic very fucking related

They know we're not nazi monsters, that label is just their excuse they can use to attack us and impose their will upon us

They see any right-wing ideas as wrong and a threat to their ridiculous utopian hugbox idea of civilization, and they are also completely bereft of morals, so they use any means necessary to smear right-wingers

I....

Based fellow INTJs.

>mfw they think its hard to talk to us because they think they're both smarter and better than us

I agree, drumpfism should be made illegal by the government, and the government is always right.

I agree, when I'm at Starbucks and I want to talk about how Drumpf is finished because of the two scoops controversy, sometimes these fascist nazis show up and start bothering me with facts and stuff. It makes it really hard for me to make my points about how we seriously can't let him get the nuclear codes.

>Drumpfism leads to 70% of todays heart attacks, experts say

t. subrural retard

Maybe progressives should stop being such pussies then

Who said you werent, INTP/ENTP/ISTP form the master races

INTP weaponize autism and debate anonymously until arguments are stronger than steel, ENTP go out into the world and use their powers of persuasion with INTP-battle-tested arguments and ISTPs form our eventual rabid foot soldiers when conflict goes hot

>recent poll shows democrats are pussies
imagine my surprise.

ENTJs are good too

Basically all Ts are the master races and the Fs that support us are just the feelers who know whats good for them

This is a well known pattern of animal behavior. Smaller, weaker animals have a more active sympathetic nervous system because evolution has selected those primed to flee/fight at the sight of larger, stronger animals. This is why small dogs, despite being physically weaker, are more likely to bite. I've worked with bears and big cats and the same pattern holds. Truism across the animal kingdom.

tl;dr small, weak animals will always be highstrung

I was pretty fucking triggered when they changed entj from the "field marshal" to the "executive" (and a woman executive at that)

Entj was characterized as a soldiers general, the kind of leader people loved to follow like Ceasar

Now it's shown as a CEO

Fuck that shit

WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU DON'T THINK TRUMP IS WORSE THAN HITLER!??!?

Checked

Of course, god forbid any ambitious ENTJs get inspired to round up an army of INTP/ENTPs and change the world :^)

Checked again! Some magic in this thread

The Trump Derangement Syndrome is slowing killing them. And until they can accept the we have just as much right to our President as they did to their fake-black gun-grabbing Muslim tranny-fucker, I'm happy to speed the process along.

A full house and then some. Very impressive.

Dem digits don't lie.

I look like guy in left pic. How do I have a son like guy in right pic?

It's some serious jewery

Well I couldn't imagine having my ideology shredded at any moment by someone using logic instead of feelings. It would be stressful.

which is false?

Oh no my views that are fundamentally wrong have been obliterated.

>Muh safe space

Tribblewubs

Cry moar

One side cares more about children

wait, he's getting the codes?!

just not in the way

anyone actually wants them to

I DONT KNOW THAT HITLER, NAZI, FASCIST AND RACIST ARE WORDS THAT HAVE ACTUAL MEANINGS. WHY AREN'T YOU AGREEING WITH MY USE OF THESE WORDS TO DESCRIBE EVERYTHING I DON'T LIKE OR UNDERSTAND?

OH FUCK HE THINKS OF PROBLEMS IN TERMS OF FINDING SOLUTIONS INSTEAD OF JUST BLURTING OUT WORDS THAT END IN -PHOBE , -IST, OR -ISM . I CAN'T HANDLE THIS .

why can't Democrats handle stress?
Proof that Democrats belong in a daycare center, and not in politics?

> how dare you disagree with my opinion on trump, immigrants, lgbtroflolbbq and refugees
> why do you refuse to listen to me drone on about my views, while I immediately stop you from voicing yours
> why do you get so offended when I continually call you a Nazi for liking trump?
>I literally can't even with you.

Typical liberal.

Also polls

I went to a zine fest the other day and all these artist , left leaning lunatics were there. I sold a zine I made that had a bunch of shit in there that would melt their SJW brains; Jews control the media, Islam is not a religion of peace, roughly half the Arab world is inbred etc. Not one person who opened up my zine and read it said a word to me. They flipped through the pages and soon as they read something they didn't like they closed to booklet and walked away in silence.

Checked!

Good.
I want to kill dem niggers.
They are worthless traitors to our nation who care about foreigners more than Americans.

>Majority of Dems feel stressed talking to Trump Supporters

It goes both ways, but apparently it's only an issue when liberals feel bad about the president.

Woah

>hey whats up man
>FUCKING RACIST SEXIST NAZI WHITEMALE CIS ISLAMOPHOBIC GENDERPHOBIC SCUM!
I wonder why....

Work out a shitload, marry a tall, athletic blonde and instill good masculine values in your children

TOP FUCKING KEK
Kek is upon us. Blessed be the father Trump.

because they have nothing truthful to say and they know it.

This is like the criminal complaining that talking to cops stresses him out.

What the fuck is wrong with INFJ's?

>dems r scaly wags
2 tru

marry an amazon goddess and encourage physical fitness in the child

They get angry over logic

>hey, liberal, but isn't crossing the border illegal?
>liberal: REEEEEEEE

It's because they follow a religion, we don't.
I don't need any politicians, gas them all, just let me have my shotgun and protect my property.

This is accurate extreme lefties are just as zealously religious as he far right social conservatives they despise

They are the same types of people but the replaced god with the state and faith with "feel". They replaced dogma and scripture Marxist post modernism, they replaced church with virtue signinling on Facebook

>Different opinions stress me out.

Cry moar, faggot.

>it's stressful and frustrating to talk to people with different opinions than mine

I'm glad some jew sociologist got paid a 6 figure salary to make this stunning discovery.

Because your defense of your ideology consists largely of getting nasty and angry when confronted with an opposing opinion. You're getting anxious in anticipation of getting fired up, because that's how you learned to defend your beliefs, not because we're particularly stress-inducing.

The redpill is stressful by definition

They should see how stressful it is to debate with everyone on cripplechan's Sup Forums. Those fuckers are geniuses when it comes to politics

What the fuck is cripple chan? 2? 8?

What the hell are those?

you have to go back

WTF? I want to grope Richard Spencer now

>being this new
It's not 7chan, 12chan or Gurochan, I'll tell you that much