SAW obsessed prison gang turns prison into SAW house. Lets rapists endure pain to redeem themselves

theync.com/venezuelan-jails-prisoner-burned-with-boiling-plastic-and-forced-to-eat-the-flesh-of-a-dead-body.htm

theync.com/in-a-venezuelan-jail-a-prisoner-is-forced-to-eat-their-own-fingers.htm

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/vPP6aIw1vgY
youtube.com/watch?v=lA_4lGmfQGQ
bestgore.com/murder/brazil-killer-use-finger-gouge-eye-brain-murder-man/
bestgore.com/torture/man-arm-jelly-inmate-brazil-prison/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

QUICK, YOUR WORST ENEMY IS IN A TRAP. WHICH ONE?

South America is always a party.

As someone who had the screened to him I got to say this one. Fucking brutal. Audiences will love it.

youtu.be/vPP6aIw1vgY

its kinda sad how far criminals go to cope with having commited crimes.

>yea I shot a woman in the face but at least i didnt rape her. Youre the sick fuck!

refugees welcome

Don't click OPs link unless you like malware.

I have a hard time imagining this things happening in front of me
do you?

Looks literally like hell on earth

>not using mobile

The way he saves himself in that trap is ingenious.

That's actually pretty tame compared to the imprisoned cannibal who forced other inmates to eat human flesh empanadas he made. I think it was last year.

How about this one?

youtube.com/watch?v=lA_4lGmfQGQ

First time seeing it. That shit's gross, man.

>flesh empanada

Gagged. Sounds gross, link pls

>who forced other inmates to eat human flesh empanadas he made.

I mean, were they good? It's not raw, I assume, cooked and spiced meat can't be too bad

>SAW
kiddie shit
Here in hueland we do things the faces of death way
bestgore.com/murder/brazil-killer-use-finger-gouge-eye-brain-murder-man/

Great one! Too bad he was allready dead. This one is good too bestgore.com/torture/man-arm-jelly-inmate-brazil-prison/

The first one has lots of banter though
Too bad only huelanders can understand it

never been so proud to be half venezuelan

That was pretty fucking brutal

Am i the only one who faps to this shit? Not to the act itself but to essence of the absolute depravity. Just knowing how alone the man feels and how scared he is makes me rock hard. Knowing the words "why me, god?" echoing through his mind as he screams in agony for his God has abandoned him.

Its the closest thing we will ever get to see of hell, but if this is what eternal damnation looks like I hope i get to bare witness to unfortunate souls moaning in misery in the hell i would burn with them in.

He didn't forced them, they were forced to eat human flesh due food shortage in the prison. He prepared the meals

just you, bruh

edgy

Is that Canada Dry?

It ain't Sussex, that's for sure.

He is definitely dying. It will be kind of like the scene in Resident Evil.