The kids ain't alright

A Massachusetts teacher's union has not agreed to sign a law that would protect students from their pedophile teachers. You know what to do boys:

foxnews.com/us/2017/07/21/teachers-union-not-backing-bill-nixing-teacher-student-sex.html

What's with the double standard? What is with the weekly stories of some pedophile getting caught assaulting a student?

>union cares more about their mob than the actual community
More news at 11

Bump

Why is this thread being ignored

in her case - she was sleeping with a 17 year old student. she's not a pedophile. feeling attracted to prepubertal kids.
but yeah, this is double standards. I remember a case in my country, where a female teacher was having sex with a 13year old student. when the parents found out, they dragged her to court and the media started to support the female teacher - she was so proud of herself, that she was talking about how much she's in love with him and that it's just something between them two. that the media sided with her is beyond me.

It does make her pedo.

Common consensus in western countries is that anyone still in high school is not adult. Remember legality=/=mortality. She's a predator, just like any 40 year old man sleeping with a 17 year old high schooler.

what I was trying to say was

feeling sexually attracted to prepubertal children does makes you a pedo

no it doesn't. it's immoral and illegal, but she's not a pedo, at least in that case.

Pedophilia or paedophilia is a psychiatric disorder in which an adult or older adolescent experiences a primary or exclusive sexual attraction to prepubescent children.[1][2] Although girls typically begin the process of puberty at age 10 or 11, and boys at age 11 or 12,[3] criteria for pedophilia extend the cut-off point for prepubescence to age 13.

Bump

Do we need their consent?

you got it backwards.

In the US, you can legally sleep with a 17 year old, but she's still a predator. A seventeen year old boy's mind is so immature and screwed, that he will sleep with anything that isn't a whale. She seduced him which makes her a pedo, I don't care what (((they))) say.

It's not already a crime?

No

In her case, no. He was 17. The new law would make it illegal for any high school teacher to sleep with any high school student, regardless of age.

Then fuck em....pass the bill.

Got it, that seems right to me. Pass it.

Remember goys, it's only a crime if you have a penis.

American workers unions are absolute cancer.

>workers unions are absolute cancer

ftfy

>Fucking an 18 year old student
>Being a pedophile.

Ok there Churchlady.

I figure by 18 they know what they are fucking doing. Here in indiana we have a law against fucking a student under 18, but after 18, who cares

A lady can't rape a little boy, it's a myth!

especially public unions. They are extortioners who only care about their own. They Rob taxpayers, without their consent, all the meanwhile they see LITERALLY fucking our future generation.

I could really care less about a female teacher jumping on a student's cock if he is 16 or older.

look mate, you're still wrong. I am not defending her, you may call her a predator, whatever. but she's not a pedophile. it's a specific term used for a specific disorder.

I would be proud of my son if he banged his teacher. He'd have to be at least 16 though. And no sodomy involved.

Women cannot be held responsible for anything and so LONG as that continues should be barred from any position that requires responsibility

>nazi
>lel idc degeneracy is nice
Fake natsoc

Who the fuck cares? Teenagers can make decisions for themselves.

>A Massachusetts state bill that would outlaw sex between teachers and students 19 years of age and younger

the fuck? 18-19 yrs old should be fine..they're legal ages.

fuck I'd have loved to have a 24 year old teach gf in my senior year.

The boy can be as young as the lady chooses but as long as she ain't ugly, it's alright.

Mostly, dutch workers unions are better than most, though. Dutch unions are typically willing to compromise. As a result we don't have that many strikes, just boring interviews about workers rights on news channels.

So if you're a college professor, its ok to fuck you to fuck a 17 year old student, but if your a high school teacher you can't?

T. I started college at 17.

>man sleeps with a 15-17 year old
>called a pedo

>woman does it
>nah bro, that's not pedophilia

I enjoyed sleeping with my teacher so I'm sort of conflicted on this one...

I think He's
making a distinct between a denotation (dictionary definition of pedophile) and connotation(the associations of the word that are created by its use in spoken language)

retard

what does make you think that I am making a difference in gender? it doesn't matter if it's a man or a woman.
if you wouldn't be so full of yourself, you would be reading up the term yourself.
it's a medical term and if you keep using it how you see fit, you're doing it wrong
why not call chairs doors from now on

I recognize that, and that's practically what I am referring to as well. Even though the law or (((psychiatrists))) say it's only most 13 or younger, society frowns upon people sleeping with people under 18, especially in high school. They're bodies might be ready but their mind isn't.
Fuck off.

>A Massachusetts teacher's union has not agreed to sign a law that would protect students from their pedophile teachers.

Unions do not sign laws. They are not a part of the lawmaking process. What on earth are you talking about?

If anyone's interested, here's the full story behind the article.

Back in January, a bipartisan group of legislators put forward a bill criminalizing teacher-student relationships and giving prosecutors easier access to certain records they might need in a criminal trial. The bill went immediately into committee, and after six months of inactivity the first committee meeting on it was held three days ago. If you don't know what it means for a bill to be in committee, it means it's not actually finished and there are a group of legislators writing it and revising it at that very moment. In fact, since the first committee hearing was three days ago it's not only "not finished" it's probably fair to say it's "barely started." It is a work in progress.

Fox News apparently called up the Massachusetts Teacher Association and asked them why they hadn't endorsed a piece of legislation that the legislature isn't finished writing and was only actually put forward for serious consideration three days ago, and the MTA told them "we're reviewing it right now." Fox News chose to write an article framing that as "not endorsing" (which is technically true, but misleading; "refusing to endorse" is not the same as "still letting our lawyers read it, will decide once they can explain to us what it does") and didn't mention the committee process at all, just kind of letting you assume that the bill has been debated for six months even though in truth debate started three days.

Very misleading. I'm pretty sure this is just supposed to be a 'rally the base' against unions thing. My opinions on unions aside, Fox News is a corporate shillfest so of course they would write something like this.

t. teacher union nigger

>I don't know how to respond that
>oh I know, NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER

Sup Forums - political discussion for when you're too stupid for political discussion.

For future reference, the activity on a bill is almost always publicly available on your state legislature's website. Learning to read bills (many are only a few pages and the legalese isn't totally impenetrable) and track their legislative process is... well, I don't want to say essentially, but it's certainly more respectable than letting yourself be fed opinions because you'll trust anyone wearing the right color bowtie (red in this case, apparently).

bitch is hot. Lucky fucker.

The legislation has been there for 6 months, and they have been trying to pass legislation like it for years. Every time it's the unions who block it. You actually think they're response is a legit one? You're a retard.

They are lying and as soon as they finally finalize the bill, they will find some bogus reason not to support it. Watch.

their*

Bump.

This is how the slippery slope works. All of you chuckling over her fucking 17-year-old, won't be laughing when people ignore the next one fucking a six-year-old. We're not circling the drain we're going straight down.

>Adults found guilty of violating the law would face a maximum jail term of five years or a $10,000 fine or both
Unless you're male of course. Then you might as well just fucking kill yourself.

They're already making videos teaching kids "consent".

I guarantee it's gonna start in the classroom.

Alright then, what's the last similar bill Massachusetts tried to pass?

yeah man; they're going to outlaw one of my favorite fantasies.

>ywn have busty, 38 year old librarian type teacher have you stay after school for 1 on 1 lessons.

It's in the article, moron

Its either that or people post nice over and over.