What can be done about the perma-virgin problem?

>nothing it's natural selection
Then why do we even allow betas to live? If we know that a man will grow up "beta" then it sounds extremely inhumane to allow them to live a life full of suffering. Yet, eugenics is considered evil?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/JzNYaBd1GGw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

So they can ascend the dominance hierarchy through faggot covet means and defunct our whole orderly system with their cuckolded kike money.

>chud fucks everything in sight, not just the hotties
>now even average and below average women think they can date chads because they can fuck chads
>the family unit and with it civilization falls apart
>chad takes no blame

thanks chad

>Remember watching some very old yogscast video

They called somebody a nigger and laughed. Is the yogscast /ourgoys/?

>Then why do we even allow betas to live?
go bake your bread chad
go farm your vegetables, produce your own electricity
maintain your civilization
you cannot do it alone?
no shit you braindead faggot

Lewis voted for Brexit but Simon is lefty as fuck

>Then why do we even allow betas to live?

You don't understand how evolution works

No matter what, there will always be betas, women select men based on a top percentage, if you killed 50% of the male population, women would still choose the top 10%

no no, they made their beds, let them lie in it

the top 20% of men insisted on fucking 80% of women and not just the top 20% of women. so now they can go ahead and provide for the 80% of women.

of course now women can work, so actually they can support themselves. free harem for chad. gotta love chad

Well Simon is a fat cuck

>so now they can go ahead and provide for the 80% of women.
>implying that will happen
chad fucks, barney bucks
that was since dawn of civilization

>tfw he will never joke about Dave and the spaceniggers again

>Lewis voted for Brexit
Not suprised at all desu.

I still get the feeling simon hates niggers even tho he's a lefty

Someone has to do the shit jobs m8

brunthilda niggerfaggot

Lewis is redpilled about everything, especially after dealing with that cunt Hannah. Simon has a few mental disabilities and is therefore leftisit.

I think strippin is the only other righty, turps is kind of a cuck and the hat films guys really can't get over Trump or brexit. their content is shit now, all they do is gta playlists while bitching about Trump. or complaining about how they don't have a million subs while doing a bunch of cringey eceleb bullshit against pewdiepie. 4 years ago they were great to watch, now it's too cringey. smith acts like he wants out, and really they should fold. sips at least doesn't do any political nonsense and is the best of the original yogscast crew.

who else can I watch play games that I don't want to bother buying?

what?

women don't need barneys bucks any more, not like they used to

chad fucks, and barney doesn't even get old leftovers anymore since nobody needs barney and nobody wants barney

barney no longer needs to exist. so women can just support themselves and chads can enjoy their free harems.

one chad for every 10 women. women are just going to have to get used to sharing if they want their kids growing up with fathers. the women can bring home all the money while chad lays around the house saving up sperm for matings.

since i'm just a barney i can just rot in a hole somewhere. since nobody cares.

good luck chads, with your brave new world

Make confidence classes or some shit, the amount of people fucking themselves in the head and developing ADP from shit parenting/a few unfortunate social interaction or just in general isolation is probably a huge problem. I had this shit problem where every-time a girl even approached or talked to me I always assumed it was for mocking me rather than flirting or just being generally friendly. No confidence = putting yourself below others = only negative expectations = even lower confidence. Vicious cycle and gets to the point where you want everyone or yourself dead.

This is the hypocrisy of the left

>Lewis is redpilled about everything, especially after dealing with that cunt Hannah
w-what happened?

yeah I think feminism is going to lead to a Lion's Pride situation where one alpha sits around doing nothing but shag 10 women while the majority of men are outcasts

but those betas will turn to AI "gf's" and society will be even more fucked up.

probably all part of the master plan

that is honestly so fucked up

natural selection doesn't mean you die you fucking retard, it just means they dont reproduce, virgins can still contribute resources to the tribe, like worker drone bees

the thing is barney do not need stacy anymore
for sex, hookers exist
for everything else you are better on your own

>inhumane to allow them to live a life full of suffering.

People aren't dogs, shitlord

After they dated for a while lots of accusations about Sjin being a sexual harasser (chatting with female fans (Underage ones maybe?) in a sexual manner) and according to her lewis and turps help cover it up and let Sjin do as he liked. but we lack evidence for 90% of that so take it as you will.

They dated and finally broke up a couple years ago. She eventually turned into a doxxer on Twitter.

whatchu gonna do about us faggot

except that's not even working, since men with no prospects for family tend to give up or barely make an effort. robots will become the worker bees. there is no place for non-chads in the future, we are human debris

Are betas considered people?

Damn what a bitch, but she's still with the yogscast?

yeah but hasn't appeared on any of the main channel stuff in years just her own twitch and her own yt channel or with some cuck numale that dare not argue with her. also she constantly espouses very feminist lines when playing games and will lambast them if females are portrayed in a way she don't like

Yeah, but she doesn't work at the office, and hasn't for a long while before they just moved offices.

Not really shocked.
>Lewis: neo-conservative views, has a girlfriend, went to basic military training when he was 18, etc etc
>Simon: Liberal views, fat, virgin, depressed as shit, several health problems, etc etc

I remember when I watched these guys way back and Lewis brought up Hitler on the subject of a videogame and Simon (just by hearing Hitler) gasped and said: "Don't say that".
Perfect example of the two sides of the normal society here in the west honestly.

chad still bleeds if you shoot him

God that was painful to read.

>tfw early yogpod qt shy hannah is gone forever

lewis doesn't have a girl friend anymore. they split in 2014-2015

have fun being an arrogant alpha chad while it lasts

you think youre going to be all confident and have everyone admiring you

ok then. god will have no men glory in his presence . have fun getting fucked

1 Corinthians 1:27-29
27 But God hath chosen the foolish things of the world to confound the wise; and God hath chosen the weak things of the world to confound the things which are mighty;

28 And base things of the world, and things which are despised, hath God chosen, yea, and things which are not, to bring to nought things that are:

29 That no flesh should glory in his presence.

Isaiah 2:11-12
The lofty looks of man shall be humbled, and the haughtiness of men shall be bowed down, and the LORD alone shall be exalted in that day.For the day of the LORD of hosts shall be upon every one that is proud and lofty, and upon every one that is lifted up; and he shall be brought low:

dont look up her playing bayonnetta recently its pretty bad, a far cry from her singing drunk or only saying one thing per 2 hours from shyness

>Are people considered people?

Not surprised to hear this from a christfag. Who else did your god tell you to murder this week?

Old school yogscast from 2009 - 2011 was the comfiest thing ever

youtu.be/JzNYaBd1GGw

Guys I'm not saying we should kill betas now, just at birth or in the womb. My brother is a chinlet and perfectly normal, yet will never have a gf because of his face. I feel extreme sadness for him since he's basically subhuman trash in the eyes of most of the population. I love him but he was cheated at life.

Lewis - redpilled but scared to speak out
Simon - fat liberal
Duncan - left leaning centrist
Sjin - extremely beta liberal
Hannah - feminist
Kim - extremely PC (the entire network when PC when she started content)
Turps - left leaning centrist
Sips - Does not give a fuck about politics, most likely right leaning centrist
Martyn - liberal
Hat Films - Very 'out going'. not red pilled but take no shit from liberals.

Assuming they work, they're tax revenue. If they don't, they're still votes for whomever can sway them.

when they stopped the yogpod it started goiong down hill fast.

I like their civilization series. And especially their hearts of Iron series, they almost always go facist

thats because fascist is the easiest to play, more freedom to the player. i seriously doubt its because they want fascism.

I AM DAVE! AND I HAVE THE BALLS!

seeing how sjin is a huge effeminate manlet I don't believe that at all. of all the yogs to accuse that of id put sjin last, just behind the mental midget Simon. who is funny mind you, but has some serious shit going on.

i feel bad for all you chads thinking youre cool and alpha
well see what happens soon.

Luke 14:11
For whosoever exalteth himself shall be abased; and he that humbleth himself shall be exalted.

Isaiah 5:15
And the mean man shall be brought down, and the mighty man shall be humbled, and the eyes of the lofty shall be humbled:

Isaiah 10:33
Behold, the Lord, the LORD of hosts, shall lop the bough with terror: and the high ones of stature shall be hewn down, and the haughty shall be humbled.

Sips seems to enjoy it I think. But I'm not sure. Also during civilization they brought up hitler briefly

I'm honestly convinced that the yogpod was the best podcast of all time

not saying its true just that was the accusation , some people said his soft effeminate exterior was a front for his harassing ways or something

This was basically my gut feeling about them.

>Lewis - redpilled but scared to speak out

Must suck hiding power level on threat of losing everything you've built.

It's not the chad's fault, the women are to blame. Before when society and women had standards for decency and would shun women who violated those rules (sex before marraige, slut behaviors or attitudes...etc). Women knew their place. Sure, they could fuck a 1950s chad, but they knew he would never settle down with her, and the risk of getting labeled a slut was enough to keep her acting right.

Now a days women use slut as a badge of honor, and are free to give their bodies up to chad's to use however they want.

Women will always prefer being in a chad's harem over being in a monogamous relationship with a beta male, as long as society allows it, and right now society allows it.

Didn't Lewis go to college for some sort if advanced science degree?

but lewis may actually be slightly autistic, remember his gym trainer stories?

masters in chemistry i think

hat films is beyond liberal. while at the same time being insanely homophobic and not in a funny way. smith can't keep his mouth shut about any of his stupid opinions and the other two seem too tired to keep him under wraps. Ross and trott seem to try and be even keel, but it's obvious they stopped giving a shit last year. and then bitch about having only 800k subscribers. dropped.

>it sounds extremely inhumane to allow them to live a life full of suffering.

I'm pretty sure the normies' life is on average way more painfull than the magician life.

i dont watch them. i just see them in some main channel content and its some of their best content.

This. In one of their recent GTA videos they brought up politics and seemed to support left, or liberal parties. Also Smith broke during another video stated how he didn't like Donald Trump

This He does like spouting bullshit he's not 100% on sometimes, but he's clearly a bit different than the others.

I miss when Simon wasn't afraid to come up with things like "Jeremy vs the space niggers". Shame that he's been cucked to hell; his fuck-it sense of humor was his best, and possibly only good, feature.

How so?

>shoot chad
>bullet barely penetrates dense muscle tissue
>injured chad rips your throat out while his harem of bitches hold you down
>chad receives hourly blowjobs and rest while his harem of females nurse him back to health
>chad turns your skull into a bowl to eat cereal out of

in the first few episodes of the yogpod simon was pretty redpilled on climate change.

What episode/series was that? I don't remember seeing that?

Someone's got to raise chad's bastard offspring.

My favorite video from the Yogscast was the "Don't starve camping series". I thought it was cool how different people prepared to go camping and responded to the challenges

>I have to order deodorant from fucking Iraq just to stick the fingers up at Brussels. Fuck you, Brussels.

Yeah, I dont think he actually did that, but there may have been an underlying substance to that person somewhere. I wonder if there's anything left of him. Do you think they lobotomized him when he had his medical problem?

I like Sjin. But yeah, wish hatfilms would just skip politics because they don't know what they're talking about. They were my first youtube sub.

It was the YogPod; one of the best things ever made by Lewis and Simon. They were making fun of all the books written to be like Harry Potter and Simon lampooned it with "Jeremy vs the Space Niggers" by "Nick Fuckface".

YogPod was cozy as fuck.

they use to be so much better, watch their sky block with sips series. content on their channel went to shit a year or two ago, their twitch streams are meh. smith isn't funny salty anymore, just a loud mouth cunt. a vid a week or two ago was just him slouching in a chair not giving a shit while trott played some weird sex game. it would be one thing if he was a mouthy liberal, but now he comes off as pissy he has to do this and it takes down the other two. and they won't stop talking about illinformed politics.

I liked how sijn trolled people mostly

>becoming a martyr for Beta Uprising cause
>bad
we will continue to fight until the flame of chadism has been extinguished

This pretty much. They strike me as consumers of normie media, which is a shame. Imagine a redpilled Hat Films....

Instead they say "drumpf" way too much for my liking.

possibly, he did go 100% liberal when Trump started his campaign.
i remember when lewis said "climate change also means colder days" and simon replied "your not making any sense " "your listening to bullshit corporations" something like that

Lewis voted for brexit, was in the military and I think either has a girl friend or wife. I love Simon but look at him.

What do permavirgins do? Beat their dicks all the time?
Hard to be proud of that.

it's not betas that are worthless, it's chads and "alphas". They typically provide nothing to the world, and don't even raise their own kids. You're also voluntarily opting into a system that allows women to dictate the future of a society by how they use their holes - you should probably just kill yourself.

you might say oh im not a proud lofty one im not arrogant im a good boy

protip if youre out there fucking multiple women and categorize yourself as a "chad" before

thats you

and your doom is coming

I enjoy when sips and sjin are together without anyone else. They act and have a persona which allows them to not take things so seriously, say things they may not necessarily believe without getting all bent out of shape about who's right or wrong and just having a fun time without getting caught up in ego talking over each other faggotry. That's something nice about Sup Forums, say what you want whether you believe it or not and people will respond however they want whether they believe it or not and when the conversation ends, it ends. No one virtue signals or shuns for days, we're just able to get the fuck over it and themselves.

Yeah, I liked when sijn and sips accidentally fucked up the voltz series with the "bomb"

Why is virginity the metric of success?
A perma virgin can still being a world class engineer, scientist, politician, civil leader, soldier, or lawyer.

You know OP is an underage faggot because he still evaluates people by how successful they are sexually. That's middle School talk, OP. fucking stop it.

It's kind of sad for me. When i was young, 15 years old, i watched an episode every evening on warcraft, minecraft, yogpod, what ever was on and laughing so much, crying of laughter. Up late re-watching series'. Now they are just PC liberal trash.

they're still ok but I think their videos are just produced en masse now.
Might just be nostalgia that's making me say that

>beta uprising begins
>beta males slaughter chads en masse
>strongest beta male emerges as new alpha
>collects harem
>cycle repeats

The problem isn't with chads, the problem is with women

remove females from the workplace so beta men are bot constantly reminded of their smv as women will 100% of the time only care what chad says. men are dropping out of society because money is not enough a reward for their abilities and time.

who cares about this shit, this is not r9k

>be celibate incel NEET who has never fucked any grill whatsoever
>literally have the best life, never any problems with women, peace and prosperity, play vidya
and watch anime all day, the 2D waifu is pure and can't harm you
>be Chad Thundercock "alpha" normie degenerate
>problems multiply and before you know it you gotta pay alimony and child support on top of roasties giving you multiple STDs they received from coalburning
>never sleep calmly ever again, experience hairloss and early signs of cancer

the problem is thirsty men who treat women with privileges which allows them to get ahead and not feel the need to be humble

they can get away with anything because theres 1000 betas always there to give her everything she ever needs

so it allows her to be like this

thirsty males. is what drives all of this.

theyre traitors and will treat a women better than a man

sjin is kind of boring on his channel, something to play inte background. sips is still good, main channel is meh most of the time. everyone else but sips is borderline annoying.

I'd prefer them go back to minecraft and bullshit around rather than gta playlists. get the whole crew to do a hardcore survival game would be fun. at least then smith can be salty and not sour. oh well glory days are over, there just isn't a decent channel on YouTube at all anymore.

>it is men's fault
>actually, it boils down to 100 betas/women existing
>it's their fault!
roastie detected

Get him to start lifting, that'll help the jawline too

All they do in Civ is whine about Brexit and Trump.. (Mainly Sjin)

well its the mens fault and the womens fault
i hate both of them

you can see it on twitch donations the most these women getting thousands of dollars of donations

of course shes going to think shes a queen

because you guys all provide that because youre fucking cucks

nothing worse than a person who treats a women better than a man

I first watched jesse cox when they were doing the cataclysm videos. But his content became very repetitive and boring pretty quickly and nowadays from what I hear he's just gone into full raging autism mode.

Nigga you just need to try. Effort is all thats required.
I went to /soc/ and tried to find sex for a virgin loser, and I got it IN THE FIRST THREAD I CHECKED.

>>/soc/25464716

Literally 30 seconds of searching.

People who are virgins are virgins because they don't try, so they probably don't want sex.
If you want sex, you have sex, its ridiculously easy today, easier than it ever was, easier than it ever will be probably. We are living in peak sex. Only people who don't want it aren't getting it.

t. new girl every friday, about to head out in 15 minutes