WH Insider user Here

Hello once again Sup Forums. I can't say too much, but expect a major happening in the coming days.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/charliespiering/status/888451109630685184
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

okay fake happening nigger

say more

Who exaclty are you, and if you are legit, why choose Sup Forums for leaking info of all places?

Nice! All hail WH Insider.

take a pic of a recognizable white house/capital room, with your pinkie raised on the left side of the frame

Give us a hint

Fake and gay

Whats the deal with Spicer?

Yeah yeah... The 27th, we've all seen it already

July 27 still a go?

What's up Sean Spicer.
Give us the Juice now that you are Free

>major happening
this just in:
trump tweets while pooping. shocker!

27th still holding true?

Oh wow another low energy LARP.

What was the last Friday big happening?

LARP

tell me more im so hard right now i feel it comming

There's lots of happenings. Must give topic hints and/or date and time hints or else larp.

... if you consider WH user a larp it's because you're not informed enough to recognize a proper happening. Everything isn't a god damn terrorist attack or whatever the hell you people want.

Post with your trip you absolute faggot, or make one

Shut your trap scumbag.

Definitely fake.

Fake, nice shit jpg.

inb4 Trump pardons everyone, resigns, and seeks asylum in Russia

Political, Military, or Arrests?

yes this. Even if you're fake, make one.

No more than one LARP

At least give us a hint

Definitely fake.

WE WANT YELLOWSTONE!

Anything less is a larp.

Fake
But he's not wrong.
The cameras are on the day spicy resigns?
This is the chessmaster at work.

NIGGER!

OH MY GOD TURN ON THE NEWS THE NEW PRESS SECRETARY IS RIC FLAIR

That's the rarest pepe I've seen so far

What kind of underwear SHS wear?

>1 post by this ID

left you something in the options field

Sup Forums is the place where stuff gets leaked you fucking retarded commie

Yerp

What is going on?!

twitter.com/charliespiering/status/888451109630685184
>Sean Spicer will appear on Sean Hannity show tonight with a special announcement, @FoxNews reports

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

WH Insider user,
if it is really (You) then learn how to use a tripcode.

What is a tripcode? It is a password you enter before your posts here in the 'Name' field of the post that creates a unique identifier for you and ONLY you.

Why use a tripcode? So that we can tell it is you, and more importantly, so that others can't pretend to be you.

How specifically to use a tripcode? Simple:
In the 'Name' field of your post, right after you enter you name, place a # symbol and then your password. It could be as simple as something like this

WHAnon#password
I will even do it myself for this post I am making so you can see what I mean. I will be using the string 'Name#Password' where my name will be 'Name' and my password will be 'Password'. The # symbol shows where the password starts.

Use it next time with your own very secure password.

I used Test#Test actually, forgot to change it. This post is using Name#Password.

We don't believe you anymore.

This is retarded

larp

bye

You play with our emotions and what does it get us?

DISSAPOINTMENT EVERY TIME.

kike larper

Fuck you

There have been a few WHanons posting on here. Please use a tripcode. Is the 27th still a go? What's happening with Mueller? You said he was good?

>I can't say too much
You haven't fucking said ANYTHING.

That being said if you want us to trust your tripcode you have to prove that it is you in the post where you introduce it.

If all of this is too much hassle for you, which I could understand, then you have to stop blaming us when your name gets hijacked and used as a weapon.

That's all.

>1 post by this ID

You aren't the real insider are you?

Rollerino, except you fake-ass motherfucka didn't give us anything last time you spoke, baka famalam

You have the tism

USE A TRIPCODE YOU FAGGOT

LITERALLY ANYONE CAN POST THAT PICTURE OF JFK LABELED 1.jpg AND PRETEND TO BE WH user

Is sean spicer a diversion?

My theory is Trump is hiring all these commie-globalists, at the urging of his commie-globalist daughter and son-in-law, as a deal to for them to stop persecuting him and his family. Am I correct? They will lay off Trump and his family if he brings them into the White House, which they need since Hildebeast lost.

I mean, why else would Trump do such a huge betrayal to the American people? He stabbed us in the back for the commie-globalists. He could have gone down as the greatest President in American history ever. Instead, he is another Obama and Bush and Clinton - a destroyer of America who put money before integrity and honor and truth.

Come on now. Tripcode is for even bigger faggots than OP.

Or maybe Scaramucci is a self made man which means he isnt beholden to blackmail shit.

Can you provide us with the recipe for banana cake?

say at least positive or negative happening

im not even reading this. Fuck you you complacency inducing LARPer.

what do aliens do to people's butts in area 51 senpai?

does bathouse barry have the grids?

please write something funny in the chemtrails. baka senpai ncis gibbs chan.

STEVE PLEASE TELL US WHATS GOING ON

Fake and gay

this whole thread is just glorious.
>OP faggot opens thread and posts 1 bullshit claim and leaves.
>you all go apeshit

At least give us a more concrete time frame you faggot

This is how it was last time. Long breaks between posts.

He is a member of Council of Foreign Relations (CFR). That tells you all you need to know about him and where his loyalty lies. He is not for America, he is not for Americans. He is CFR - commie globalist.

He was also President Obama's 2008 fundraiser, and he was a Scott Walker and Jeb! supporter for President in 2016. He never really supported Trump, just had to because he said he would support the nominee.

>a self made man
Sure. No one gets in the money unless they let you in.

Does the WH believe charges of seditious conspiracy can be brought?

At this point I bet Shareblue has caught on and LARPs WH user threads in order to slide other shit.

Sup with JFK. Isn't his must noteworthy accomplishment being assassinated while president? Shouldn't this user be reported to CIA as a possible assassination conspirator?

>1 post by this ID
yall niggers are bumping a slide thread

But does he fuck kids?

Why on Sup Forums? You should be using the extremely reliable leak site, Trumpileaks.

what happened last time?

at least say if it's good or bad nothing happened last time, you mentioned Mueller and he's not probing Trump businesses

Nah, this WHanon may be conspiring to kill trump.

Are you aware that around 99% of it is LARP tho right?

Saying mysterious shit like that gets you on the CIA and FBI watchlist in no time. kek.

Fake AND gay? Not in my Sup Forums

too bad hes behind 7 proxies

I saw two falling stars last night cross and make an X in the sky. It was a sign.

There was one who posted with the White House logo. But another with JFK.

If WHanon wanted to kill trump, he would brag about it first on /pol, not post to reliable leak source.

that one in pic related was debunked very fake

saged
fuck off larper

rein in the traitor GOP

Why doesn't this guy use a trip?
What's the verification?

Your not an insider anymore sean, you just left your job.

>one post by this id
not real wh user, sage

First Catholic president. First real white American in office.

The fact is, when he became president, everyone else felt the veil he lifted.
>human president in the office of aliens

The Peace Corps was something of higher intelligence.

He listened to the Pope who listened to god.

Protestants (as every president before him) listened to their neighbor, listened to their TV program, then off to their pastor, then listened to King James, then listened to the Pope who listened to God.

You know as they say when gossip spreads, after so many times it becomes lies, and not remotely similar to what god had to say, but what real humans did.

not him. pic is too low quality.