If women were to be vanquished but instead replaced with perfected genetic cloning or other substitutes...

If women were to be vanquished but instead replaced with perfected genetic cloning or other substitutes, leaving a new age of a global Man Federation where all Males co-exist and work alongside peacefully, without the subversive behavior and impeding progress which women used to pit men against each other.

Could this ensure a Utopia?

God damn you're Autistic as fuck.

Go buy the MDE Merch

Ah, but that's just a strawman. You don't have anything to properly refute my argument aside from calling me autistic which therefore alludes to the possibility of you being a woman.

>Males co-exist and work alongside peacefully
Lul

But, it seems clear to me that women are the foundation for male violence. They put men together, head to head solely out of competition for whoever gets first dibs on her. It's done purposefully for her entertainment, plus a variety of other tactics.

This isn't an argument, similar to what I said above. You've revealed yourself to be a woman. I'm not surprised; It's usual for women to combust upon hearing of such a golden age, their logical and complex thinking is clouded by emotions.

Who calls for refugees to flood Europe? Women. Just look at the protests, those who greet the refugees and so on. It's all women, some weak-willed men who have been bogged down by this eternal oppressor to the point that his will has been broken and he's nothing more than a carcass.

no
weak women come from weak men who allow their culture and societies to fall apart
if you no longer want weak women, you must ensure the men stay strong
do not treat symptoms, treat the disease

That is an interesting thought, Brother. I hadn't considered that in the past, so, let us say that if all the beta males in society were euthanized purely leaving only the fittest; The Ubermensch.

How do you propose women would fall into place? Do you foresee a mimic of Islamic society?

you'd be so fuckin' horny

What if we found a way to turn off our sex drives, or created lab grown, fully customizable (mentally and physically) synthetic females?

If that's the case then you ought to embrace yourself in masculinity, peak masculinity and ejaculate within your robes.

>could this be the start of a hilarious new copy pasta?
>local man says yes

yeah let's just become machines with no emotions and rely on technology to reproduce

or maybe we could just keep our females in line you nigger

>not a simple man only future instead
>2017
>still falling for the vaginal jew
I'm sorry but women have objectively worse personalities and bodies and this is a fact

>turning off your sex drive will make you an emotionless machine
>implying there is something wrong with creating perfect humans with technology
Hows it feel to be retarded? You could always go live in Africa since you seem to hate progress.

But, those were my propositions, Brother. Are you somber?

Unscientific , men are more agressive sorry no utopia

Right and left Winger just choose the science they like and dismiss the one they dislike

and you would know all about the 0 side effect transition into machine how?

Personal experience?

>destroying your humanity
>progress

not progress for man. if you are machine then you are no longer man
gene editing is probably fine though

Where did I say anything about us becoming machines?

>do away with women
>rely on technology to keep us alive
>be a race of always endangered vegetables

Hey let's just turn into a big non-competitive blob of cogs and metal so we can explore the stars without needing to get a woman though slightly harder self-advancement or even just reverting back to the system we had for thousands of years where we kept women in line that worked fine. fuck that. I'm willing to endanger my whole species because I'm too weak to adapt and or change the current system regarding the opposite sex.
>I'm incapable of thinking of anything less than retarded absolutes.
How does it feel to be retarded and weak?

Maybe to should move to Africa because you're a retarded nigger that thinks with his fedora.

Say it with me:
SLIPPERY
S
L
O
P
E

>always endangered
How fucking stupid are you?
>le slippery slope meme
If you wanna keep living like a primitive animal then go for it. Dont try and keep the rest of us down.