ATTACK YOUTUBE NOW

MURDOCH CHAN SHALL NOT GO DOWN WITHOUT RETRIBUTION.

WE DECLARE THE 3RD MEME WAR

NOW

Other urls found in this thread:

vid.me/
youtube.com/watch?v=vHfTWvAURDk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What happened?

FUCK YOU E-CELEB WORSHIPING GEN Z REDDIT TRASH
Sup Forums IS NOT YOUR PERSONAL ARMY

THE DOOM OF OUR ERA

>"They took down the last stand of implicit whiteness. Flagged me with another strike for (((hate speech))). Said I wouldn't be able to upload another video for 2 weeks."

Start browsing voat and vid.me

WE MUST PROMPT A MASS EXODUS FROM YOUTUBE TO THESE OTHER PLATFORMS

Raid 8 chan leftypol
8 ch dot net slash leftypol
Get em. Flood the kikes.

Are you Murdoch? It looks like they took down all the videos.

Honestly, they should be flooded with r/t_d types, that should get their nog on a jog.

Witnessed.
No videos are on their channel

Look I'm not asking for a personal army.

I'm asking people that are tired if these rich niggers to stope being weebs for a minute and destroy the enemy.

No, but yeah nothing on his channel.

Make an account on vid.me and deplete youtubes sheckles.
vid.me/

why would i want to be a part of this embarrassing teenage political crusade

>No, but yeah nothing
Talk gooder.
Anyway, what can we do to terrorize them?

WHAT HAPPENED

>duuuuuurrrrrr we'll destroy Google

Dipshit.

We not only have to stop using Youtube...we need to tell fox news and the rest of the world how

these leftist niggers are hurting young people.

Look chan - all we have is each other.

when we turn our backs to each other....they win.

We need the normies
We need the true storm
The first internet - revolution

Fuck off nigger Sup Forums isn't your personal army for your pathetic faggot youtube channel

We need to convince investors that youtube is not a good thing..but a bad one.

that its hurting people.
Investors want to make money - but damnit we need to make it feel like they are selling guns to terrorists.

Leave Youtube, or interrupt their money supply even one tiny bit

The first thing you can do is to make a thread about it and pass the word.

>yes I am

>we
stopped there.

Make threads in all possible chans and discords

everywhere..

EVERYWHERE

comment sections - MSM outlets

let them all know we mean business

Nobody gives a fuck about your alt light faggot meme channel.
Go post on reddit where you belong

Does he have a twitter?

-set up channels seeking whatever is most popular and divert searches to hooktube

-set up channels and reupload murdoch's stuff

-set up blm channels that promote open violence to get the normies stirred. pic related

just my 2c

I give a fuck, I used his vids to redpill my gf.

No

>Eceleb cancer
>Eceleb fan cancer
Gross

Hmmm I sort of thought this type of thing would be right up 4chans ally. This is the start of something bigger. All the social networking sites have announced they're cracking down on "hate speech" The globie jews are coming boys.

Ok, calm down. Anger won't give us mate. Contact Murdoch first. Ask him to make some video/tweet/post on Zuckerbook about going to eg vid.me as some user said. He have some nice amount of subscribers so even if 10% of them will leave YT it will be good to us all. But there's another problem. Eg vid.me must be attractive to audience, there must be big variety of topics, a lot of channels. So we should convince other YT makers to go to this site or make our own vids. It will take a lot of time and/or work. You cannot win war if you're hooray soldier. First war is won in general head. We need some leader, dictator and his loyal men. As I can see it's about 10 people ready here and majority of undecided or unwilling to help.

Who was this Murdoch guy

It's a platform to reach the masses. Look at the cultural change of the last 2 yrs. Would you like to witness the end of the west as the kikes lead the blind to slaughter or would you like to try to fight and protect the integrity of the west to the bitter end? don't be a nigger, nigger.

Reminder that anti-"eceleb" posters are shills that want to disrupt our propaganda by turning opinion against our propagandists.

not your army and so on.sage.
also, this is raid thread so reported

Murdoch is downright embarrassing to watch. I honestly hope you don't consider this schlock as some genius political commentary or watch it for the message. People can't be that pathethic... right?

He made pro-white cartoons.
youtube.com/watch?v=vHfTWvAURDk
>genius political commentary
It's a comedy show, dipshit.

Is it really about who it is and not what it is? I'm telling you guys the big boys are consilidating power with similar campaigns all at once. There won't be an internet platform for much longer.

Reddit literally

Fuck all the faggots trying to divide and conquer we're going to war over this.

Gangster

Made entertaining videos, check out Murdoch Murdoch mirrors.

This dude makes the most alt light fucking videos ever. This is 100% reddit shit, youtube should keep it down it's pure aids.

We can do it, with coordination. Turn the system against itself.

I got banned for repeatedly making Yuri Bezmenov threads. kek