So why is this show considered so good and well received?

So why is this show considered so good and well received?
My normie friends have been making me watch it, but after 2 seasons it has been

>5 minutes of fantasy
>INCEST
>WE WUZ CONQUERES AND SHIT
>BBC
>GAY KNIGHTS LMAO ANAL SEX
>MORE INCEST
>MORE BBC RAPE
>GAY KNIGHTS BUT WITH DIFFERENT MEN
>some people die
>GAY SEX
>WE WUZ
I really don't get how this show is good, it's like a fucking fan fiction for LOTR written by a horny girl

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/2IPVLQiK2ps
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You are a reddit normalfag for using the term "normie" You are apart of the problem

Attempting to consume entertainment through Sup Forums filter will generally not end well.

reddit is based fuck off???

I don't get where it stands though, it's too gruesome to be a normie show but it's too degenerate and pacing is SHIT to be good

Because it had a good first season.

Then it became shit.

Watch it if you enjoy it, stop if you don't. Trying to form an analytical opinion about everything is pointless.

People like sword fights and medieval fight scenes..

It's the biggest show on fucking television.

>too gruesome to be a normie show

try living in reality

It's interesting but the pacing is so gruesomely slow, maybe it's better if I'm caught up but holy shit I've watched 25 episoes and the characters haven't done fuckall

Top kek. And those were the "good" seasons. Everything from season 4 on is just hardcore feminist propaganda. GoT is a Jew show for a Jew addled audience.

Your definition of entertainment is getting nuked or radiated, Japan.

I dont think anyone should rate your opinion

>BBC
If you consider central asian hordes as black

>stop thinking and just watch TV

This is the essence of what you're saying.

He's right, though. Only a vaginal Jew would disagree with based Samurai OP.

yes, the swordfights are actually really well choreographed

also why does the show focus on the North family and the Stark family especially?
personally they are the weakest and have shit all for talent
smallest army, capital is burnt to the ground, no good generals, nothing special

is it just the show? or the books as well?

It's because they are the frontline in many ways.

t. Book reader

Does the book do a better job in developing their character better?
Because everyone except Arya (who takes 3 seasons to find her master) are literally just damsel in distress dramaqueens
Also why do people root so much for Jon Snow and think he can win the war when he has no army at all and all of his supporters got BTFOed?

Not to mention he's fighting a two front war with the white walkers

A lot of praise for this show comes from breaking expectations. People who start out as main characters have their story's end without warning. Minor characters become main character. The same rules apply to the villains as well. There are also grey characters like Jamie Lanester who deposite being a sister fucker and attempted child murder actually has a fan base because he's a complex character. Same with Stannis,

Also are you watching the show in Japanese or English with or without subtitles. Just curious if GoT is localized in Japan.

english through some stream site, no localization but has subs (don't need)

Game of Thrones went from relatively good ( SEASON 1 TO 2) to relatively shitty (SEASON 3 TO 4 faggots having sex and MUH FEMINISMS) to absolute dogshit
A literal guy without a cock bows down to some tiny blonde girl, the only powerful people left are women. MUH GURL POWER

Yeah, the books develop the characters better since you can actually see the thought process behid their actions.
The show in general changed many elements and character motivations from the book and made it much worse to make it easier to understand
And ever since they completely went off the books in season 5 it has been atrocious.
The books are pretty good though.

>Sup Forums
fuck off.

Oh come on, if you're two seasons in you've seen a lot more than just gay sex and incest. The Battle of the Blackwater was pretty fucking epic, and if you don't think Tyrion is an awesome character then you just have no taste.

That said, HBO wasn't quite so confident about what they had in the early seasons, so they crammed in a lot more sex than they needed to to get people's attention. The number of tits and gay orgies goes down considerably (but not to zero) in later seasons.

Too much feministing, plus the dialogue went to shit after the show runners ran out of source material.

Can't wait for the bubble to burst and the stronk womyn start dropping.

Sex sells, even virgins know that

SPOILER ALERT:
Everyone fucks each other.
And everyone dies.

who are we talking about?
I thought Brienne was ok character since she isn't a feminazi

Tyrion and the crew seem to be the only based people in the capitol, I would have liked if the battle was actually longer, but it was like 4 episodes of people running around shit scared about the war and then 20~minutes of actual battle

I guess TV budget is too expensvie?

Nobody cares you slit eyed subhuman nip

It isn't good, but everything else on TV is absolute shit and at least GoT puts a lot of money into the production. Eat a piece of shit or a raw potato. I'll take the raw potato.

The budget get bigger latter on. Season 4 episode 9 is lit. Big battle if I recall.

Just turn your brain off and have fun dude! LOL

wtf i hate muslims now

It's literally liberal brainwash in a fappable format. Absolutely perfect for modern times.

That girl has basically nukes where everyone else has steel.

Makes sense.

just watch it and dont get triggered like a femenist
its so easy to just watch it and dont sperg out like a bitch
you should try it some time, makes watching tv series and movies much more enjoyable.

Sup Forums lolllllllllllll xdddddd

Two chickens. Two genders. Two terms.

Until you get the inevitable "illegal copyright infringement" notice in your email. Which unironically only ever seems to happen with this particular download.

I agree this show is the definition of overrated. I'm always shitting on it when I'm at the bar with my friends and people loose their shit hahaha unfortunately nerd rage can't compete with masculinity and musculature

The show feels stripped down. Particularly the incest between Jamie and Cersei makes a lot more sense in the books considering Jamie looks exactly like her rather than the masculine man he is in the show which makes cersei so up her own ass that she prefers to have sex with herself over anyone else. In the show it's incest because incest

youtu.be/2IPVLQiK2ps

Season 1. Skinny blond prince basically bargains off his hot sister to a big ape looking barbaric king. The king rapes her and she likes it.

Haven't watched it since.

>Season 1. Skinny blond prince basically bargains off his hot sister to a big Muslim looking barbaric king. Ahmed rapes her and she likes it.
>She then asks other women in his harem how to better please him sexually

Fix'd. GoT was always cuck propaganda starting from the very first episode.

Gays and dicks have always been around since it was woman who was the first fuck up. These things are always more based than fatty man tits with hairy leg stabs. I dont watch this show but how many foreskins can I see if I do watch it? Anybody?

i liked it until that ginger whore with the real nice tits died. that was literally the only reason to watch it. the writing is completely cringy

I can't enjoy anything on tv anymore unless I'm really high. I used to love going to the movies. I haven't been in years.

You need to be thrown off a building you disgusting faggot

You need to suck on elliot shimon's huge hook nose you CGI loving kike fuck

It was decent until they went rogue and killed Stannis "Defend The Wall Im Trump" Baratheon

During the election

It's entertaining bc story, violence, betrayal politics n sheit. If you don't like it, don't watch.

They had him burn his daughter, had his wife commit suicide and then had his loyal army die right in front of him just before he was executed by a lesbian

Fuck Game of Thrones after that shit, it wasnt even in the books(he wins as "the most brilliant commander in Westeros")

They're will be absolutely no foreskins. It's 100% Jewish.

this show is so downstream it isn't even rel event

Remember at the end of the last season where they shilled for a Hillary presidency? fuck this show fuck HBO

Ffs really? Thanks for answering me. I was getting sceptical with all the feminism may mays being presented in here and i really wouldnt want to see dykes. Did a google search. Only one guy shows to say how funny his diseases are. It's small and uncut. Women are sexy. Men are oafs. Ill use other series like naked attraction or the older Roman based shows

time to lay off the drugs, lamont

t. normie

It looks like LOTR, but how much fantasy does it really lacking compare to LOTR?
LOTR i would say is like 80% fantasy.

>killing
>plot twists
>boning
>magic
>dragons
Makes sense to me, user. Sometimes you just like degenerate stuff and that's ok so long as it's low tier.

>reddit is based fuck off???
reddit is cancerous, its a containment board for fucking nerds
>also why does the show focus on the North family and the Stark family especially?
Because they are, so far, good people. Honorable, well raised, they are a stark contrast to the degenerates down south (no pun intended, redditfag). Ever notice how the Starks don't have all that fucking around and incest bullshit that goes on down south? Even the other Northmen, they aren't like the rest. Notice how they're gods are "the old gods" and the southerners are all about "the new gods"? I don't know much about GRR Martin, but I'd argue the reason the Starks are show favorably is because they are seen as moral people in comparison to the rest.
>personally they are the weakest and have shit all for talent
What season are you in guy?
>smallest army, capital is burnt to the ground, no good generals, nothing special
Petyr Baelish has whore houses and is one of the more powerful people in Westeros. Nips have much to learn.

40% fantasy

Does it have cyclops, dragons, dwarfs or just teasers? I heard that they teased with dragons.

Nah the dragons are there, and there's a dwarf. There were giants too.

Saying it's like LOTR is disrespectful to all Tolkien's hard work. It's more like adult Harry Potter.

Last episode of 1st season/end of 1st book baby dragons (3 of them) are born. By the 4th book/season they get to a large size. Current season they are huge. There are sorcoresses and a religious magical cult that can change appearances by wearing someone's face and making sacrifices to their god. Some people can lock into the consciousness of animals. There are ice zombies. 90% of the characters are non-magical

Also Littlefinger is half jewish.

>normie
>reddit

That and all the dyke bullshit.

The book was better than this shit.

>Masculine and Muscular
>Posting on Sup Forums
Pick one

The books are better anyway