Hello fellow (((white nationalists)))...

Hello fellow (((white nationalists))), I hope we will soon observe the rise of number of followers of (((our lord))) and saviour (((Jesus Christ))). We know that christianity is te root of (((our culture))). Far more suerrior than primitive paganism! (((Deus))) vult! Ave (((Maria)))!

>christianity
Pardon, I ment (((christianity)))

You

Want to know how I know you're new?

(You)

>(((church)))

>You are wrong, and I have a (((Bilble))) citation to (((prove))) it!
legit source bro

>my ancestors :)
Tell me, where is your objective and timeless moral standard? (all you have is some folk tales written down by Christian monks)
How do you know what not to do? Where does it tell you fornication and homosexuality are sins?
Oh I forgot, your god gets magical powers by drinking semen. Guess it's okay to be gay then :^)

>(((objective moral standards)))

>Oh I forgot, your god gets magical powers by drinking semen. Guess it's okay to be gay then :^)
Oh your "prophet" was talking with a burning bush and hearing voice on the top of mountain. Guess it's okey to be schizophrenic .

>strictly opposing homosexuality, fornication and degeneracy is bad
>supporting a traditional family with the husband as the leader of the household is bad
>not submitting to lust, drunkenness, worldly pleasures and nihilism is bad
Pagans, everyone.

>Wee ar stronk ant helti (((kristianz))) evrivun elz iz dirtee degenerade
ya, keep up with your dellusions

The Jesuits are just as deluded as the globalist jewish bankers, no sane person in the 21st century would still believe in God or Jesus.

>>strictly opposing homosexuality, fornication and degeneracy is bad

Not exclusive to (((christianity)))

>>supporting a traditional family with the husband as the leader of the household is bad

>>not submitting to lust, drunkenness, worldly pleasures and nihilism is bad

Got any more (((arguments)))?

si seniore

I never claimed it was exclusive to Christianity and it wasn't even the point I'm trying to make. Your religion supports homosexuality, fornication, sexual immorality, drunkenness (it's even seen as a reward) and lust. It is more compatible with progressive liberalism than Christianity.
Point me to the actual "scripture" and "laws" that clearly defines them as immoral. No personal opinions.
>inb4 doesn't answer my point (again) and just keeps calling me a jew

Well, you are a spiritual jew.

Jews killed Jesus so how the fuck could he possibly be a Jew?

You should have listened at your Christian classes Szepan

So you can't even deny anything I said? I'll take this as confirmation then.

Well, there are many sourcess about killing homosexuals because of their homosexuality in european communites hat were not (((chrisyian))). So I do not see any support for homosexuality.

>He was killed by jews so he is not jewish
is it even an argument?

''White'' isn't a race, dude.

It was a word used by Caucasian colonialists to catogorase themselves when they were surrounded by niggers, abos, and native Americans.

These particular Caucasians happened to have lighter skin, which is why they used the word ''white'' as a term.

''White'' doesn't exist in reality. You're caucasian, and if you want to get specific, then you could be French, Sicilian, Ango, Gaelic Celt, Gelic Iberian, Nordcuck, Persian, Pakistani, Polish, Moor, Syrian, or Saudi etc. Or you could be a mix inbetween.

Stop listening to american ((white nationalist)) retards like William Peirce.

>((((*anything not covered in pagan symbols or swastikas*))))