Mentally Ill man transfered to Female Jail in Canada

archive.is/BSck0

>In historic 1st, transgender inmate wins transfer to women's prison

>Fallon Aubee, who has been serving a life sentence at B.C.'s Mission Institution, will be transferred to Fraser Valley Institution for Women on Tuesday.

It's the dawn of a new era.

Other urls found in this thread:

cbc.ca/news/politics/transgender-prison-policy-trudeau-1.4075500
archive.is/2zDp7
louderwithcrowder.com/transgender-killer-prison/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

He's going to rape someone, calling it now.

Why else would a man get himself sent to a woman's prison?

>life sentence
He has literally nothing to lose.

He's doing this to avoid being raped by other men. And now he gets to watch women take showers and they can't do anything about it. Pretty smart, desu.

I notice that article doesn't mention why they were imprisoned.

he a gud gurl, dindu nuffin

That's the genesis of a trannies. One gets locked up for some kind of sex crime, raped a bunch, and then he comes up with a plan to keep Jamal and Tyrone from tag teaming his ass every night.

>2017
>be guy with sick fetishes
>go to girls washroom with a wig
>everyone applauds you
>rape someone and get sent to female jail
>everyone applauds you
>rape more females in jail
>???
>PROFIT!!!

Name one reason why you're not a tranny yet, Sup Forums.

I’m fully behind this kind of thing. Nothing is going to bring the tranny shit to a head quicker than dudes walking around "female spaces".

They seem to be a murderer rather than rapist. Time will tell.

cbc.ca/news/politics/transgender-prison-policy-trudeau-1.4075500

On of these things in not like the others...

Straight to archive
archive.is/2zDp7

>Meanwhile.......

louderwithcrowder.com/transgender-killer-prison/

Female criminals tend to by psychos so this will be interesting

Woah man, chill with the Steven “Jews Scream Louder in the Fake Shower” Crowder, even Sup Forums isn't as extreme as that guy

I too think that he should tone down his rhetoric, at least the antisemitism part (Jews are our allies)

I got so fed up with all the talk of "kikes" and the "racewar" so I commented on his youtube video saying that he went too far and then he threatened to sic his rightwing extremist friends on me. I've been getting gang stalked ever since. Crowder is dangerous.

He's going to get raped you mean. Women are far more vicious than men, in general and in prison.

I like putting my penis inside women.

It's Canada, who gives a shit? There's literally nothing Canada could do that would surprise me at this point. Nothing.

Will he fugg those dykes?

Says the guy from a country that has banned guns, and whose country takes in more permanent refugees and migrants per capita than Canada.