Bavaria, Germany introduces infinte jailtime without you having to commit a crime

I sadly only have a german source, but im going to translate some of it

sueddeutsche.de/bayern/gefaehrder-gesetz-bayern-fuehrt-die-unendlichkeitshaft-ein-1.3594307
>In Bayern kann man künftig, ohne dass eine Straftat vorliegt, schon wegen "drohender Gefahr", unbefristet in Haft genommen werden.
>In Bavaria it is possible because of threatening danger, to be put in detention indefinitely without a commited crime

>Bisher konnte die Vorbeugehaft in Bayern bis zu 14 Tage dauern, länger als anderswo. Künftig aber, nach der Reform des Polizeiaufgabengesetzes, können diese 14 Tage ewig dauern; es gibt keine Höchstfrist mehr; und die richterliche Kontrolle ist sehr unzureichend.
>Until now preventive custody could last 14 days in Bavaria, longer than elsewhere. But after the reform of the police task legislaslation these 14 days can be everlasting; there is no limit and the judicial controll is very insufficiant.

>Die Haft ad infinitum wurde aber im Münchner Landtag beschlossen
>But the Detention ad infinitum was passed in the munich state parliament

>Es führt im Übrigen auch die Fußfessel für Personen ein, von denen eine Gefahr ausgeht.
>It will, by the way, also introduce the ankle monitor for persons who are a possible threat.

>Alle drei Monaten soll ein Richter darüber entscheiden müssen.
>Every 3 months a judge will decide have to decide

Jesus fucking christ. Something telle me even sweden will have problems surpassing this

Other urls found in this thread:

arstechnica.com/tech-policy/2017/02/justice-naps-man-jailed-16-months-for-refusing-to-reveal-passwords/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

some selfbump

another selfbump.

lel we already have that in sweden since forever

Jesus Christ. I'd like to see "anti-fascists" defend this one.

Really? This shit seems insane to me. I can't imagine the government OPENLY jailing people for nothing.

There have been a few instances of people being put in detention for over a year with no charge whats so ever. Its rare but it happens.

in that case i apologize for doubting your level of cuckholdry sven. guess krautistan and ikeastina arent that different after all

I guess it depends how such a thing will be used. Are they going to stick AfD people in jail for public safety or what?

its always the question how a law will be used. if it would be for some rapefugees with apparent connections to isis i wouldnt really mind. but it might as well be for those who express a concern over those rapefugees and thus become a potential threat of rightwing extremism and we have to counter that or we will have another hitler soon killing 6 million sandnigger this time and that would be so horrible that we have to do everything to prevent it even if it means jailing people that actually care about the country.

Wait what does that even mean?

Do they have you charged with a crime but don't prosecute you - they just leave you in jail until a later release?

Or do they just arrest someone for saying/doing something they don't like but can't charge them since it's not a crime so they detain them indefinitely?

Is it to go after Islamists or "hate speech" violators?

honestly, just like a friend told me about the drugs situation, Bavaria seems like such an enforcing police-state. there is so much vetting going on in the trains as well. wanna go to the Oktoberfest? be prepared to have your ID checked and asked about your intentions by them. it's really no fun.

bavaria is pretty much a police state within germany. a lot more survailance, a lot stricter laws.

my guess is hate speech violaters. cant jail those poor muslims

another selfbump

US has done this for some time already.

For example, if you refuse to turn over encryption keys they can keep you jailed forever even if you have forgotten them or someone slipped an encrypted device on you.

so basically
>plant some encrypted device in someones apartment
>raid it and confiscate the device
>claim its important to an investigation
>detain the guy forever without trial even crime because he cant give you the codes

Wait, what? And there was no outrage?
What

>What
arstechnica.com/tech-policy/2017/02/justice-naps-man-jailed-16-months-for-refusing-to-reveal-passwords/

>Man jailed 16 months, and counting, for refusing to decrypt hard drives
>He’s not charged with a crime. Judge demands he help prosecutors build their case.

>What

Well, the laws are in place, but they have never been used since around 30% of Americans are functionally retarded and the rest are batshit crazy to someone or another.

What, really?

HUH. Well, color me surprised.

Holy fucking shit. Well, at least I know why nobody cares. This law is stupid because there are some solutions to this situations (even immoral) which are better than this.

the ability to jail 'suspicious persons' (jahudis) was asked for by the people. of course it can and will be abused by mindless goyim.

Bavaria always had a very shady relations to the judiciary state. just google Gustl Mollath

It will be used on the import-nogs you jiddiot, the law was passed to fuck (((merkel))). Sage

>implying all judges and court went and agree on that and that it wont ever be used for people commiting "hatespeech" since they obviously harbor a dangerous sentiment and could cause harm any day

America could never get away with this, because it'd be mostly blacks and hispanics.

Yes its not like the german government has fucked the people before with made up laws to "protect" them

>the law was passed to fuck (((merkel)))
you do know that (((CSU))) is controlled opposition, right?

CDU takes all voter left from center
CSU takes all voters right from center

at general elections both votes will be merged. the plan is to create one big Einheitspartei. thats also the reason Merkel pushed for Schulz as chairman of the SPD - to destroy it completely and take the left voters as a prize.

It is for muzzies.

The same ones who get slap on the wrist for serious crimes?

We had that in uk. It was scrapped but some sad fucks are still stuck in prison.

>Saracens slaughter krauts
>Krauts mourn the dead bemoan the slaughter.
>Krauts jailed for talking about who killed their family
I hope this is real.
The harder they push down the more forceful the the uprising.
Yes, Germanistan.
Yes.

Mir reichts, ich verpiss mich in die schweiz

N fick geb ich auch mia san mia

Ok, Germany is officially in the point of no return possible

Hau rein du Feigling

Nah its for people classified as "Gefährder"(people with ties to terroristic organisations and plans to attack the general public but have no grounds to be thrown into jail).

Feigling. Pah. Was willst denn machen? Ab jetzt wirsr du nur noch denunziert und dein Leben zerstört wenn du irgendwo in den sozialen Medien als Nazi/sonst was auftauchst

Hey that's nice as long as they apply it only to sickhead Muslims who want to kill German people.

I love the leftist tears. Sueddeutsche became a fucking lefty tabloid.

>tanned germans call for jihad
>get jailed indefinitely
so whats the problem?

>im complaining about refugees because they rather leave their country instead of fixing shit bringing their problem with them
>now watch me doing the exact fucking same
fucking pathetic

More like the only state that actually enforces the law while the others let the left burn down the cities, fugees going on rape sprees and druggies getting their kick in broad daylight in the middle of the city.

>Was willst denn machen
Kein Feigling sein, das hier ist immernoch dein Land

while the rest is indeed to casual, especially with the shitskins, bavaria goes into the other extreme which isnt really better

We have this too and we take 1% of population every year too

Its re-education

well, at least you are save in jail from those vicious emus

oh boy

some bump

>Man sollte die Fessel, am besten auch für die Hände, den Abgeordneten anlegen, die für so ein Gesetz stimmen.
>The ankle monitor should be put on the people who voted for this law
Finally something in the german media I can agree on

yeah, weirdly the article is rather critical about this thing. suprised me as well.

>living in bavaria
lol

luckily im not. but its only a matter of time till it spreads. and if its in germany it will soon be the EU

Why don't they just use this to jail the Muslims?

checked.
probably because it is intended to protect them from evil rightwingers

Muslims would be considered far-right if they weren't brown.

kinda. rightwing (socially) is preservation of the cultures and customs. so the muslims coming here are doing the exact opposites. they want to alter our customs and norms to fit their own. they are actually progressive until the point is reached where it is just how they want with everything being muslimfriendly. once that is accomplished they would become conservative and try to uphold those customs.

maybe they will just to secure votes in the upcoming elections

>christian middle easterner in my class
>talk to him a bit
>he says he likes hitler
>nobody gives a shit

>be interested in german history
>say that I'm intereset in the world wars
>"are you a nazi user?"

True from my experience

Brown people are a protected class.

>extreme social conservatism
>women viewed as breeding sows to spawn more jihadis and nothing more
>radical Islamic nationalism aiming at a pan-Islamic state
>extreme anti-Semitism

if Islam had ethno-nationalism they'd practically be nazis. Idiot left-wingers just defend them because they're brown and through the mental gymnastics known as anti-imperialism and white guilt.

pretty much. but they should be nazis in their own countries for all i care, not in ours where we ourselves arent even allowed to be nazi

I don't really want to live in a Nazi state, personally. Unfortunately it will rapidly become one if the Muslims aren't expelled, except it will be even worse than normal Nazism because Muslims are dumb and violent.

This sounds like a more extreme version of what we've hade for decades.
Here, if you are a high risk target you can be forced to move out of your home. The law was passed when Hells Angels and Bandidos was really at it.
It works like this, if you become a high risk target, thus endangering your neighbors, you can be forced to leave and never come back.
As mentioned this was pushed through using violent biker gangs as the '''vote raiser'''
But it work just as well if say, I were to make a mohammed drawing I could be forced out of my home, not because I've done anything illegal, but because someone is likely to want to do something illegal and very violent to me.
How the fuck do these laws get passed in what's supposed to be free and enlightened societies?

Well, in Britain, US and Canada you can be held for contempt of court indefinitely, not many people know that.

just here to say Portugal has had that for decades now.

Some people spend 1, 2+ years in jail because they are suspects in a crime.

it would probably turn out like (((they))) tell you it did the last time

well, yeah, it has some beneficial effects/usage, but as you said its very easy to abuse it. you can now just jail people for a lifetime without them breaking any law or you having to proof he did.

The whole Muslim immigration thing was probably a long-term plot to get people to accept extreme detention policies and privacy invasions in the name of security. Eventually the Muslims will be kicked out but the laws won't go anywhere. Instead, you'll get disappeared for criticizing Israel. Of course when the Muslims are expelled Israel will no doubt take the opportunity to genocide the Palestinians. Chutzpah!

i would kinda laugh my ass off if actually all of europe and america goes muslim, and since muslims hate the jews then join forces against the banking cartells, actually kill the 6 gorillion and wipe israel off the map.
that would be almost worth it losing islam

some bump

another

Its for suspected terrorists only.

yeah, and you say publicly once "i dont want so many muslims that destroy are culture and dont abide to the laws and customs" and they will just claim you are out to kill muslims in a future terrorist attack