"Ah need mah AR-15 to overthrow the gubbmint!"

>"Ah need mah AR-15 to overthrow the gubbmint!"
>dies after realizing the rest of the world isn't half as crazy

Do you gun nuts even hear yourselves? Why are you so obsessed with violent rebellion? You do know that you'd lose, right?

Your assault weapon can't stand up to the US goverment. It is an inadequate weapon of war which serves NO recreational purpose, NO practical defense purpose, and NO "revolutionary" purpose. There is one thing your assault weapon is good for: aggressive murder on a large scale. Now I'm not saying all of you are murderers. But you might as well be: by refusing to compromise on common-sense legislation regarding a kind of weapon for which you have no use, and which has been responsible for ALL recent mass shootings, you are responsible for those deaths. You.

"Oh, but we could overthrow the gubbmint if we wanted to! The army would defect and refuse to fight us!" You're absolutely right, sweetie. That's why you don't need the gun. I promise your masculinity won't disappear.

This is why the rest of the world thinks we're morons...

Faggot makes the same post 20x per day.

0.02 shekels deposited in your GoyPal account.

Cuck

Why is leftist Antifa now arming themselves then? If you dont like the 2nd Amendment, then dont take a advantage of it to kill those who wish to defend it.

How fucking stupid and hypocritical can you retards be?

EVERYDAY THIS POST.
Sage goes in the options field

They're trying to convince people to not use them so they don't have to.
Because shooting a gun at fucking tin can triggers them and gives them "PTSD"

I really hope you're a bot, because I can't imagine living a life this pathetic.

Gubment can't even defeat shit hole Afghanistan

Well said, OP. Gun nuts permanently BTFO

Everytime you post this, my need for another AR and 1000 rds of 5.56 intensifies.

Every time you post this I buy more ammo.

Sage

OBVIOUS SHILL THREAD GETS SHILLED.
SUCK IT, FAGGOT.

Sage goes in all fields.

>Look mom, I made it again
>And I haven't researched asymmetrical warfare, aims of declaring war on a government's on soil, and defection, since last time

That's a foreign country on the other side of the world. Not an argument.

If you're so sure the military will defect, why do you want to arm yourself?

>the overthrow of a government by its citizens has never and can never happen

Ok buddy

Forced propaganda on a open forum isn't the answer either, nor is it effective. Just milk the cow until the udder runs dry, I suppose.

But in response to your premise, the ruling body has 2 primary goals. Same goals that all governments have regardless of the type; secure their territory and how to control the mob. For a new nation, the best way to accomplish this is to have armed citizens. That's certainly the motivation behind bear arms fledgling USA had, but it also severely limits the power government has to enforce it's rules, if they are not perceived as just. So it's not about winning or losing a conflict with the government, per say, it's more about limiting on what they can or cannot accomplish without turning their country into a shithole 3rd world.

This image has not aged well

And you retards respond to it without saging.

Sage

tl;dr

You have no argument