Lawmakers Debating Bill to Ciminalize Boycotts of Israel

web.archive.org/details/https://theintercept.com/2017/07/19/u-s-lawmakers-seek-to-criminally-outlaw-support-for-boycott-campaign-against-israel/

why do we still vote the parties when its clear both sides are compromised to hell and back

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/TGxOb
archive.is/7BhhC
archive.is/Lt63d
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>But now, a group of 43 senators — 29 Republicans and 14 Democrats — wants to implement a law that would make it a felony for Americans to support the international boycott against Israel, which was launched in protest of that country’s decades-old occupation of Palestine. The two primary sponsors of the bill are Democrat Ben Cardin of Maryland and Republican Rob Portman of Ohio. Perhaps the most shocking aspect is the punishment: Anyone guilty of violating the prohibitions will face a minimum civil penalty of $250,000 and a maximum criminal penalty of $1 million and 20 years in prison.

digits confirm
also stop circumcising your babies you fucking barbaric retards

Unconstitutional. Fuck both Palestine and Israel.

OY GEVALT

>be goy
>subconsciously boycott Israel by never buying their products
>get thrown in jail
I hope you other goyim won't make the same mistake

textbook violation of 1st Amendment. the fact that so many people signed onto it is disheartening though

boycott israel? i've never bought anything from israel. that would mean boycotting all jews who possibly donate to israel, which would mean not watching tv, listening to the radio, driving cars, eating food. the jews have their tenticles so deep you'd have to be amish to boycott their influence. so this law will arrest the amish?

Another mark on the list of reasons why we need term limits.

Boycott List
Easy mode: archive.is/TGxOb
Hard mode: archive.is/7BhhC

The only thing I buy is JRPGs and WRPGS. I pay for all my bills and I go to the food bank for my food.
Fuck

#OpenBordersForIsrael

bump like a kike nose

just searched israel imports:

>U.S. goods imports from Israel totaled $22.7 billion in 2013, a 2.5% increase ($546 million) from 2012, and up 78% from 2003. U.S. imports from Israel are up 1,195% from 1984 (Pre-FTA). U.S. imports from Israel accounted for 1.0% of overall U.S. imports in 2013.

>The five largest import categories in 2013 were: Precious Stones (diamonds) ($9.0 billion), Pharmaceutical Products ($5.4 billion), Electrical Machinery ($1.4 billion), Machinery ($1.4 billion), and Optic and Medical Instruments ($1.3 billion).

diamonds and big pharma, imagine my (((shock)))

thats some good info.
if they pass this, boycotting these companies will become obligatory

>i've never bought anything from israel.
yes, you have. or atleast from companies based there. the larger ones don't advertise it.

Why doesnt isreal become a 52nd US state or some bullshit already.

What's funny is you can publicly boycott any state, but not Israel. You can publicly boycott ANYTHING except Israel if this goes through. I don't care if Palestine or Israel get nuked tomorrow, this is just blatantly unconstitutional.

>page 5

nope...

this thread is practically 404d. holy shit.

bumperinos

Literally going maximum overjew

Common jew tactic, create tens of new posts when there are important posts to slide. Old Sup Forums was good at spotting slide threads and would sage every one while bumping the good threads, old Sup Forums is dead, this is /nu/pol, couple that with the captcha I hardly post anymore, I do lurk but it is painful to see what this board has "evolved" in to. Not to mention now that people can hide their nation it has gotten progressivley worse, and yes I know flags and ID's are relatively new they certainly curtailed the sliding and jidf posting, but alas we have lost even that.

Do they have a non-kosher defense for backing this? Something this blatant should help wake people up to the (((problem))) in American politics

What Israel export to the US? Any major brands?

Even of it's not listed as Israeli, odds are it's still jewish. Pfizer for example: funds send-jews-to-jew-camp in Israel.
archive.is/Lt63d

my last bump, Godspeed user. Remember we are fighting the son of Satan, he is strong and powerful with a worldly influence that is unmatched, we must never give up and we must never be silent. The jew truly is a plague upon mankind.

Revelation 3:9

appears as though we're losing

all of these images were made back in 2012, btw