That's it, Sup Forums, I've had it. Too many white girls with niggers...

That's it, Sup Forums, I've had it. Too many white girls with niggers. it is a pandemic that is too damn late on its solution. FUCKING KIKES. In 10 years we whites will be extinct. I'll kill myself now, I can't unsee all of this degeneracy

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=whxcq4I0kAo
i.4cdn.org/gif/1500639619064.webm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Have you heard of the high elves?

BY AZURA! BY AZURA! BY AZURA!

YOURE THE GRAND CHAMPION!

What are you prepared to do?

Fucking sliders.

Who cares if an ugly girl makes a baby with a dindu.

Do what your ancestors did .
Kill the father and his offspring.
Take the woman and impregnate her immediately.
Lions do this and they are true Kangz.

Haha, holy shit.

Who is this girl?

Magda Pegowska, coalburner from Poland living now in UK

This can't be real right? It's staged, it needs to be.

Nice shitposting, ruski

>sloppy nigger seconds
I don't think so

holy fuck. kekd to death

>
shill antifag thread. Slide threa/bait thread. Your answer, there arent. Less than a percent of white women want blacks. Saged

just laugh at them until they kill themselves

Uncooked pasta lasts more than 3 months Podesta's Pasta is a meme

Orkz iz da best.
youtube.com/watch?v=whxcq4I0kAo

>we whites
>russia

I hear Daedra worship is becoming increasingly prevalent in the Summerset Isles

Love this webm makes me giggle every time

AHAHAHAHA

>Polish

>White

Pick one.

Plz kill some Muslims before you go out.

zug zug

What the fuck are they trying to do?

If this is a serious post, what if I told you that all this degeneracy only leads to something better, which is the ultimate redemption of Humanity for the original sin?

All that is happening is supposed to happen. You couldn't stop it. This doesn't mean it's good, and that you should give up. Remain steadfast in your opposition to sin, but have it engraved in your knowledge that all that you see leads to the redemption and salvation of creation.

moving that pile of sands 1 m left

We will kill them all

>3 month old pasta
But why?

You've just broken two federal laws and ousted yourself as a complete degenerate. Enjoy your FSB visit.

lul, its.. its YOU.. the HERO OF KVATCH

Relax, white women are not en mass choosing for black men. And the ones that do, become single mothers. The problem will go away on its own. There is a different problem, which needs more attention though.
Currently in Europe too little people choose to have children. The left wing succesfully stopped the will of people to have children.
The first is that lefties believe that they will do their children a disservice if they bring them into this world.
The other is that every child will do damage to the environment, so it is a good thing to have no children.
And finally, the successfully pushed women to pursue a career. So they abandon the idea to take kids.
None of these need a lot of explaining, what is wrong with them. Although number two is downright hypocritical, because the left doesn't want to talk about the high birth rate in Africa and their perceived need for population replacement through migration.
I would rather focus on this, because we are killing ourselves.

Putin is my boy. OP ain't going nowhere.

i.4cdn.org/gif/1500639619064.webm

Shopped you fucker.

pretty funny though - looks wild as a thumbnail.