Why does Sup Forums hate us?

Why does Sup Forums hate us?

Because most of us are more left wing?
I always try to start a serious and fair discussion but most of the replies are bait and ''muh kek'' crap.

Some years ago I thought as well that It's ''edgy'' to be right wing but once you grow up you realise that most of this right wing/nazi stuff is bullshit.

Most Sup Forumsacks are triggered and envious. Canada is diverse and successful.

>Why does Sup Forums hate us?
because you fuckers had chance to stop it and you didn't.

Because you're brainwashed and predictable

The basic sin of leafs is that they don't even REEE entertainingly, they're just boring and impervious to reality.

sage

REEEEEE

I sense a krautcuck

Fuck you, don't hide behind our flag

I don't hate Canada at all
Canucks are chill and have a great dumb, nihilistic sense of humor

I just see you as kinda naive because it was so safe and homogeneous up there for so long

It's fun to see what people try to put out there. Statistically, the persona I'm currently playing shouldn't have bitten on this one, but should have responded strongly to several of the others. That indicates a more-than-expected diversity of ancaps on the board.

>Once you grow up you realize this right wing/Nazi stuff is bullshit

This is the argument of every side of every political argument "x is childish". My parents always said I'd "grow out" of my liberal beliefs like they did, right wing political cartoonists portray liberals as babies just like left wingers do. No one ideology is ""more mature"" than the other, just based on different values. Just because you adopted right wing beliefs because you thought it made you cool/edgy doesn't mean that the entire right wing community does, that assumption is reflection. There are people who genuinely believe that other races are inferior and that their culture is under attack, and don't call niggers niggers to be le cool internet boys, but because they actually hate niggers.

HERESY! Each society has its own word for HERESY!

Communists called all HERESY! fascism.

Fascist Italy called all HERESY! Communism.

Today, the Politically Correct tyranny calls HERESY! "Hate!"

They call people who speak HERESY! names.

You Political Correctness fanatics are playing a very old game.

When you scream HERESY! aka Hate! at people who disagree with you, it says nothing about the point we make.

But it tells us ALL about YOU ANTI-WHITES.

Every ideology goes full buzzword retarded as soon as they get enough members to be able to talk to eachother without going out of their comfortzone

Right wing and left wing are the same jew bird dummy

How our my brothers this retarded? It makes me really sad when I see leafs who still consider themselves left wing. If you had any sense of critical thought, you would be at least a centrist. But no, our country, and especially the millennial generation in the country is hopelessly brainwashed. They love to say truisms like Diversity is a Strength, which is evidently as true as War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength.

My question to you brother is pretty simple. What about our leftist Utopia makes you happy to call it home? How does it benefit you or your family? Or are you soulless human who has folded his "soul" for hedonistic "individuality"?

>Most of us are left wing
While this is true, you have to remember the working class is not. The Harper administration gave no shits about destroying the environment, whereas the present day Liberals are equally as indifferent. though they tell us that the care. As they continue to stifle the production of our old infrastructure. They sell of mineral rights to outsiders. In the long haul we have given nothing great to the world. For our low population we are major polluters. We just wave from a distance gloating how "good" things are here. I assume its partly the arrogance we had in the nineties dissipating, that leads people to lose respect.

Your GDP is less than the GDP of Texas. You are not successful, leaf.

We protect our environment better than most other developed nations, have you ever been to the US? Their rivers and water are horrifically polluted. A good example you can see for yourself is if you visit Niagra falls and compare the water going in from the US side and our side, the difference is shocking. Also we have pretty high per capita CO2 output because our country is extremely spread out and our economy relies on extracting natural resources so naturally we will have higher CO2. Also CO2 is food for out plants, and idk if you're blind or not but our ecosystems have been booming in recent years due to this increase in Co2 and temperatures. Basically you're a fag if you care about Harper's "destruction" of the environment.

>Some years ago I thought as well that It's ''edgy'' to be right wing but once you grow up you realise that most of this right wing/nazi stuff is bullshit.
If you actually acted like an adult, you would realize that everything the left does is childish and silly. The right does a bunch of dumb shit too, they aren't exempt, but literally everything that comes out of the left is downright ignorant.

Ive not been to the U.S in a long time. Never been to the east coast.I stated that for having such a low population we are major polluters.Have you ever visited northern Manitoba? Their logging has no restrictions and a lot of it happens in provincial parks. If they re-plant trees in place of what they've clear cut, they are replacing said forest with a mono culture. Bananas. If we had the population of the united states, I imagine our methods could be a lot worse in the way in which we pillage our resources. Regardless of ruling party. Not saying i don't want the patch back up and running, or any industry to falter. Hard times over here in Saskatchewan bro.

??? Because you always post like this retard

>Why does pol hate me
>Is it because you are all stupid edgy losers and left wing is better ahahaha
>Omg look at all the hate I'm just trying to start a discussion

It's like the 2016 election
>Vote for me you stupid racisct sexist deplorable fucks!
>Oh no I lost ??

Just hang yourself.

I don't hate you but assuming you're a White Leftist you will be extinct in 50 years as a people, so maybe it's time to reconsider your retarded diverse policies. Just a thought, of course, Che Guevara.

This thread is steep and slick. Children would enjoy it at the park