Why are asian iqs higher than everyone else's?

why are asian iqs higher than everyone else's?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Four_Pests_Campaign
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tiananmen_Square
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

because they're good at cheating and studying for the test

They cheat on the tests

Expectations.
"YOU DOCTOR REIT!?"

Superiority

Parents put pressure on their kids.

For fuck's sake I found it attractive.

What the fuck I'm not gay.

This is why fags traps and trannies shouldnt be allowed.

Because their parents beat the shit out of them if they don't do well

>YOU GET A ON FINARR EXAM?
>WHY NOT A+?

>Asians are the only group that are autistic enough to study for an IQ test beating the point
>White people do it for LE FUN
>Africans get paid to do test because they're impoverished and don't care if they do it badly just to hurry it up; to get gibmedats

he's cute

Sauce?

sauce nao

Can I have the JAV code, please?

No... I can't be getting a boner from this

THIS ISNT SUPPOSED TO AROUSE ME

this is why I shill people

s-sauce

Brains folded one thousand times.

>why are asian iqs higher than everyone else's?

workoholic culture and good genes.

it's just a cute boy

Traps are shit tier. You are a faggot.

Constant pruning of the neural architecture for individuals unable to detect deceptive social interaction lead to the development of advanced intelligence. Much like why parrots are intelligent, and with similar implications.

Is it that Solaco faggot that's always posted? The chink website he uses is shit.

They're very smart.

that boy aint right in the attic

Its just a chink meme.

This is how I imagine a real world demon/succubus looks like

show this to our ancestors 500 years ago and they would be shitting their pants and burning traps on pikes

Anzu, maybe?

Meanwhile Swedes do the same exact pose but for rapefugees

i wonder what their ancestors must be Thinking now? that their son turned out to become a weak faggot.

well you know that saying strong men create good times weak men create hard times and the cycle contineu's.

Excellent human beans.

>good genes
how? what environmental pressure did they have?

Holy fucking shit

ZOMBIE

All of you anzu fags need to apologize right now.

Can't open wemb, can someone tell me what happens?

These are amazing

queenrikachuu

You know somethings changed when Sup Forums turns you sensitive

>how? what environmental pressure did they have?

have you ever been in japan or china during winter? snows real bad there. the same with the winters in the west that could have meant that the needed bigger brains to survive them in the early times.

whats the context behind this?

I want to know the story behind this, but he's probably just doing it because he'd have to pay the guy's hospital bill.

So... no sauce then?

How does on study for or cheat on an IQ test?

The entire point of an IQ test is it's supposed to measure raw intelligence independently of education or training.

>whats the context behind this?
Chinks being sub-humans as usual.

benis

those are the chinese the chinks have a history of abusing animals (dogs) and mass genocide.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Four_Pests_Campaign

I posted it already.

Fag points the camera down and lifts up his skirt to reveal a bulge. They then put to finger to their homogay cock loving lips as in "shhhhh" before winking at the camera.

Thanks senpai

Exactly that and the fact that they're animals.

This and a few other factors. Samurai killed off everyone stupid for the shits & giggles. Too stupid not to use extra polite language around a guy just walking around looking for heads to chop? Chop chop. And they have a lot of harsh coast with cold waves, snow, monkeys, monster bees, a plethora of natural IQ tests.

How the fuck do people find that attractive?

These webms are fucking incredible.

>How the fuck do people find that attractive?

mostly fetishists. and faggots find them attractive.
for the same reason faggots like twnks.

Their whole life is a continuous natural selection. Impressive.

they don't measure the IQ's of the peasants

where did you get all these webms from beaner?

you americans are really fucked up people

Your mom.

I would hit it (with a baseball bat to the head until it dies)

same spic subhuman spamming anti-chinese propaganda. why don't you post some videos of your cartel members chainsawing off peoples heads and mutilating corpses before hanging them outside? at least chinese don't have gangs having gun fights with the government.

you're a subhuman shitskin and your race has 30 less iq on average than chinese. you'll never make up this difference.

are you the greek that keeps posting dead tranny's?
why do you have a folder full of gore anyways?

the jew fears the samurai

Here's one for you beaner. Don't ask for context, I've got no clue.
The gooks outclass every race when it comes to survive.

>that ending

Ok, I loled

this webm will never stop being funny

>at least chinese don't have gangs having gun fights with the government.

becuase the secret police kills and tortures them all mate.

ever heard of taineman square?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tiananmen_Square

Get the fuck out of my continent you fucking streetshitting dog eating yellow yangtze mutant.

dead trannies make my cock hard

>greek
he's a turk shitskin mudslime that's a closet gay. this is the favorite tactic of subhuman scum brown people. they love to spam other stuff so people don't notice them

>mudslime turk spams tranny stuff
>spic subhuman spams about chinese
it's a distraction so people don't look at them. this spic shitskin spams anti-chinese stuff hoping white americans don't notice his subhuman people everywhere ruining america. however much chinese people die don't matter, but his shitskin subhuman spic family are a direct problem to whites and america

>l-look at these subhuman chinks!
>p-please overlook the Cartel cutting my neighbors head off because he forgot to pay a chicken for protection

Probably to sabotage these shitty trap threads.

lmfao the ending made me kek whats the context behind this one?

so there projecting shitskins?

By taking practice tests, practicing using leaked real tests, working on general knowledge often tested for, getting experience with similar math and pattern problems...

I FUCKING KNEW IT.

Them cheating is very common. If you ever go to uni you will just see a bunch of Asian huddling together, 24/7 swapping notes n such.

There was a huge scandal back in 2015 where a bunch of Chinese students were sent back to China for cheating on the tests.

>it's a distraction so people don't look at them. this spic shitskin spams anti-chinese stuff hoping white americans don't notice his subhuman people everywhere ruining america. however much chinese people die don't matter, but his shitskin subhuman spic family are a direct problem to whites and america

its kindof ironic isnt it that the beaner is calling the chinks subhumans while his shithole country has literal gang beheadings by chainsaws and gang wars.

the govt in chinamen countries exclusively test their urban students and relegate all peons and yokels to farm and make more babies. Do you honestly believe the collective IQ of 1.3 billion people can be 106 like those charts suggest? Give me a break. These yokes are the most easily manipulated people on the planet.

Sure meme poster.

anzu is a girl

Spics may be subhuman, but I've seen them try to help someone who's been hurt in an auto accident before.

so what? it's good. killing liberals is fantastic. anybody who cares for democracy should get caught by secret police and be murdered. student revolutionaries are you fucking kidding me? kill them off.

yes. read this it's just a distraction tactic.

>look at the chinese and how bad they are!
>don't talk about my spic subhumans cutting up people while they're alive and eating hearts being cannibals

>your continent
subhuman shitskin this continent is the white mans not your shitskin trash peoples. you'll never make white people forget how subhuman and disgusting you brown bugs are. even if whites don't manage to kill you off the chinese will

disgusting roach

Asian traps are the only traps that make sense.

go on /gif/ if you get lucky, you'll see a chink hate thread. there's always a few real gems in them

Going to get some ice cream be back in an hour.

>t. spic faggot subhuman
however much chinese die and don't help each other doesn't have anything to do with white people at all. spic subhumans like you are a direct problem and should be wiped out.

>calls spics subhuman
>must be a spic
The more I interact with chinks, the dumber I realize they are.

You can see the bulge of his feminine penis.

nah, you spics are scum who spam Sup Forums with your crap constantly everywhere pretending you aren't the worst scum on the planet. you're even worse than niggers.

they do marginally getter because their school systems arent shit and in america they are at the top because they dont give into nigger culture

im sure if wiggers didnt exist whites would be at the same point. asians are at odds with blacks in america so they wont support nigger culture nearly as often as whites

the real focus should be whos at the bottom . who is dragging every one down? food for thought while blacks do drag every one down the male driven science advantage declined when mexicans became more common in america. there is a parallel that is acknowledged when it comes to female math test scores getting better but not male science test scores getting worse. thats a bad trade off calculators are a thing but knowing not to mix bleach and ammonia you either know or you dont