So I just came back after a month in Croatia, and while I was there...

So I just came back after a month in Croatia, and while I was there, I had the chance to observe the country and it's people. Here's a list:

Pros:
>Population is united
>People are generally nice
>Seem to have strong family relationships
>Good beer
>Great weather
>Nature looks nice, very mountainous
>Very few sandniggers and niggers in general

Cons:
>Croatian people seem completely hostile towards Serbs
>Local transport is GARBAGE
>Croatian people sometimes show severe signs of nazism; they even dream of gassing jews, gypsies, serbs and niggers.
>Seems to fully restore old tractors and then giving them to serbs as a gift for some obscure reason.
>Proud of fully wild parts of coastline.

What do you Think /pol? Also who hates who in Yugoslavia?

crobros featured in aussie shitvid
youtube.com/watch?v=Ofrqm6-LCqs
@1:35

Other urls found in this thread:

24sata.hr/show/meryl-streep-i-pierce-brosnan-dolaze-na-vis-zbog-mjuzikla-528235
youtube.com/watch?v=jVoOpFYf-94
youtube.com/watch?v=pke9ZWNxzew
youtube.com/watch?v=3rWdTtPuo_o
youtube.com/watch?v=iLsOVm_ZTe8
youtube.com/watch?v=ZC_34zVNc9g
youtube.com/watch?v=EyxOBHFYVNo
total-croatia-news.com/lifestyle/20500-meryl-streep-and-pierce-brosnan-set-to-film-in-croatia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/369th_Croatian_Reinforced_Infantry_Regiment_(Wehrmacht)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Looks pretty comfy desu senpai. Island of Vis here. We have piece of brosnan and some old titty cow here atm. and some few hollyfuck stars. nobody cares..

24sata.hr/show/meryl-streep-i-pierce-brosnan-dolaze-na-vis-zbog-mjuzikla-528235

My limited experience with people who immigrated from former Yugoslavia is that they are assholes. Hyper totalitarian commie level liberals, thick as bricks, immediately become all of the worst American stereotypes while constantly putting down America for all the shit they are doing (hyper materialism, junkfood, obesity, CNN hypnotized, celebrity worship).

I think they just grew up in commieland sucking Tito's dick and were never encouraged to think independently. They see government as their god/parent and want it to control everything in their lives. Horrible conversationalists and extremely narcissistic and at the same time stupid while imagining themselves sophisticated European geniuses. (they dont have a bookshelf)

no niggaz in croatia. i can tell you that. we also fully serbless too. pls don't come here. we like our wilderness.

I thought I heard there were tons.

>pls don't come here

You don't have to ask me twice tito

We respect Amerifats. We respect Rooskies too. No need to hate here bro.

Calm your manboobs. Nobody hate Amerilards here. We "see" Russia as they are because of slav thingy. We like to sty in the middle of your twitter-trained orangutan and bear riding kgb manlet.

I concur.

I said I had limited experience with baby boomer age immigrants who grew up under tito. I'm sure Yugo is jammed with cool people. It's obviously a beautiful country.

I like the band Dream Machine that came out of Bosnia. They are super redpilled in their interviews and awesome Americans.

open google earth
go to cental dalmatia
kill self if you are 500 km away from it

Croatia is a fucking heaven on earth

well if you have a functioning country with free education, free healthcare, a good job market, high employment and a free month long vacation every year the only people leaving it will be...

serbs

>Cons:
>>Croatian people sometimes show severe signs of nazism; they even dream of gassing jews, gypsies, serbs and niggers.
>>Seems to fully restore old tractors and then giving them to serbs as a gift for some obscure reason.
>>Proud of fully wild parts of coastline.

How are these cons ?

touche

ur gay

What do you mean? These people were chased out by the war in the 90's.

Other than the transport I don't really see the cons in your list.

So the degenerate M*slims and limpwristed faggots?

Cool I love Tonkas

Croats fucked up serbs an JNA with US help. US fucked serbs communication systems fewchour before Operation Storm begun.

Just to make it clear once and for all; we disrupt comms but croatian army fucked you up.

it might just be me but your cons dont really seem like cons

Croatia sounds nice, I really want to go there on holiday and BEADY a nice brunette Croatian girl

Serbs hate The Internet
youtube.com/watch?v=jVoOpFYf-94
youtube.com/watch?v=pke9ZWNxzew
youtube.com/watch?v=3rWdTtPuo_o
youtube.com/watch?v=iLsOVm_ZTe8
youtube.com/watch?v=ZC_34zVNc9g
timeline:
youtube.com/watch?v=EyxOBHFYVNo

>Croatian people sometimes show severe signs of nazism; they even dream of gassing jews, gypsies, serbs and niggers.
I don't see any problems here.

Calm down Ahmed.

Lol I was in Zadar an Sibenik yesterday. There is no trace of that shit serbs did. Based croats didn't even shit on serbs. Fucking horror all that video. Sorry shitpostinh from sibenik beach a bit drunk.

Muh alcohol

You’re describing every nation in Yugoslavia except Croatia.

Croatia went to war against Yugoslavia you fucking cuck. The only nation to do so.

I want the "all Croatian people are hostile towards Serbs" meme to die already. I came back from my first ever summer vacation in Croatia just a week ago, and let me tell you as someone who is indeed Serbian, I got treated better than I do here by my everyday Belgradians. No unpleasant experiences whatsoever. You'd be surprised with how much ordinary people are completely uninterested in politics.

Fuck off serb. Go vacation in Montenegro.

Croats are culturally confused. They're like black muslims. Most of them think they're slavs when in fact they're native to the region, like Montenegrins and Albanians. They'll never admit it but they're illyrian.

Slovenia did it first
Though it was a pretty short one but it kickstarted the dissolution of YU

Croatia is based as fuck. Bosniaks had about 500 snackbars imported shitskins during the war but it was only because of serbian genocide and JNA. Some of those fucktards remain today . About 100. Bosniak ppl are not shitskin snackbars retards as serbs always portrait then just zo justify their landgrabbing genocidal campaign. One could simple google sarajevo or bosna before 1990. Fuck serbs. Serbs are landlocked shithole for a reason.

>cons
>gasing jews

you fucking kike ?

Sup Forums is immune to truth. drop it sonny. drumpf is their god and their demise is unveiling at this moment. civil war is unavoidable. rednecks vs niggers vs libshits.

popcorn time. sour edition

>19 Slovenes died
>war

Fuck off.

>>Croatian people sometimes show severe signs of nazism; they even dream of gassing jews, gypsies, serbs and niggers.

why are these cons?

>Slovenia did it first
You got lucky and avoided full scale confrontation with JNA and orcs. You should celebrate that. Daily.

Coatia hs always been based base of white race. They threat to feed rapefuges to the crabs. Nature is so fucking beautiful I could die here.

The first death of the war came in March 31 1991 a Croat who were retaking positions that were captured by Serbs in Krajina.

total-croatia-news.com/lifestyle/20500-meryl-streep-and-pierce-brosnan-set-to-film-in-croatia

fug. when will they leave?

BASED CROATS! BASED CROATIA!

Im in Zadar now. You all degenerates should end your selfs . fuck you sideways. i'm off now . die stupida trump isa negrog faggoteer. also fuck serbs

Croatsc are cool

cuz croats are slavs, nazis hate slavs

tho some croats did collab with nazis it doesnt eliminate the fact that they were looed upon as second class

>cuz croats are slavs
croats were last one to retreat from stalingrad
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/369th_Croatian_Reinforced_Infantry_Regiment_(Wehrmacht)

does it change the fact that theyre slavs, carrying on an ideology that calls for the enslavement of your own people is the height of cuckery. Remember, there were jewish nazis as well.

Croats are slavicized Illyrians.

Their culture is slav but they are not.

so u be saying dat we waz spartacus n shiet?

Yas u b saynz we wuz illyrnz das rght!

IF YOU MOTHERCUKERS STUDY ALBANIAN LANGUAGE U WILL UNDERSTAND THAT WE ARE THE FIRST EUROPEANS, OUR LANGUAGE CREATED MANY LANGUAGES AS GERMAN ITALIAN ENGISH LATIN AND MANY MORE FROM 40 PERCENT TO 60 PERCENT AND ALL THE COUNTRY NAMES AFRIKA(africa) AZIA(asia) ITALIA(italy) GERMANIA(germany) POLONIA(Poland) BRITANIA(Brittain) AND ALOT OF NAMES , u dont even know what these names mean in our language u dick heads but we do !! YES WE ARE THE FIRST EUROPEANS U KNOW WHY? BECAUSE THIS PYRAMIDS HAS ILLYRIAN LETTERS ON IT I WAS THERE I SEEN IT MEDIA LIES AND WILL LIE TO U BRAINWASH FUCK HEADS , THE ONLY REASON WHY THESE SLAVICS SERBS RUSSIANS PUT US DOWN BECAUSE THEY NOT FROM EUROPE WE USED THEM AS SLAVES BACK IN THE DAYS AND WHEN BIG EARTHQUAKE HAPPEND AFTER CRIST 1 MILION ALBANIANS HAS DIED THATS HOW SERBS BECAME MEMBERS OF OUR COUNTRY AND THEY TOOK POWER BECAUS TURKS AND GREEKS WERE AGAINST US ATTACKIN US BURNIN OUR SCHOOLS BURNIN OUR HISTORY TURNIN US TO RELIGION CAMPS BRAINWASHIN OUR KIDS THEY DID SO MUCH SHIT TO FUCKUP OUR HISTORY WE CREATED CRISTIANITY WE ARE THE FIRST CHRISTIANS CONSTATINE FROM DARDANIA WHICH TODAY IS CALLED KOSOVO THATS WHERE HES FROM THATS THE ONE WHO CREATED CHRISTIANITY AND JESUS IS FROM NORTH ALBANIA AND NOT JERSUALEM .. THE NAME JERUSALEM IN OUR LANGUAGE MEANS JESUS WAS BORN JEZUS' A " LEM U CAN TRANSLATE IF U DONT BELIEVE THEY JUST PUT SOME WORD IN IT TO SWITCH WE USED TO CONQUEROR THE WHOLE EUROPE EVEN ASIA TO EGYPT EVEN SYRIA WHICH THE NAME SYRIA MEANS THE EYE''' PALESTINA MEANS PELAZGET PELASIANS STRAIGHT UP ALBANIAN ORIGINATED NOW TODAY THE WORLD IS MIXED BECAUE THATS WHAT ILLUMINATI WANTED TO HAPPEN IS MIX THE WHOLE WORLD AND FUCKEDUP THE REAL HISTORY, ALL U HATERS THAT TALK SHIT ABOUT ALBANIANS U SHOULD BE ASHAMED BECAUSE THATS WHERE UR TRUE BLOOD CAME FROM.

I didnt know the truth could ba articulated this fully.

They'd beat you up for that. A friend of mine fucked a Croatian girl once and the locals found out. They encircled him and wanted to beat him up but he pulled out a knife and said he'd kill the first guy who touches him so they chickened out and he lived to tell the tale. Most people don't hav it in them, you know... I'm pretty sure I don't

I srsly doubt that statistis because I know many people who lost a father in that. I think our government may be fudging the data. I know the croatian government did and i suspect our did aswell.

Going there every year for summer for the last 15 years. Pretty comfy place desu.

>*autistic screeching*

all of the "cons" you listed are pros, get rekt fagget

tldr

i smell serbitch...

I work with a croatian woman, one day we were serving customers and one started giving her attitude over her broken english. after she finished the transaction she sidled up to me and leaned in real close and said '' In my conntree, vee have vurd for dis per-sun...fackin gypsie, brink beck heetlair ''
I kek'd so hard I had to take my break early so my manager wouldn't see me laughing and think I'd had a mental break

>I work with a croatian woma
and now you ended up here. lol

You have to admit, they look kind of bad ass. The northern Albos are pretty based.

I worked with two of them actually, the other one was kind of quiet, until we got shitfaced on rakkia (or whatever the fuck it's called) at a work party
good times with croats

ok kys