"Gibs me monies so I can continue to burn coal and make a fool out of the right wing"

"Gibs me monies so I can continue to burn coal and make a fool out of the right wing"
How is this bitch still around and are people really sending her money?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/lauren_southern/status/601934068217872385
youtube.com/watch?v=iGJkf4BLxTw
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>having a strong opinion on lauren southern

for what purpose user?

>I won't let them stop me, I'll find a way to let you guys keep giving me money
Wow, really gets the fettuccine al dente. You would think if she cared so much about what she was doing, she would do it without the money.

She's fighting on the front lines, but still people bitch.

Waiting for her to webcam before I start sending her money.

>How is this bitch still around and are people really sending her money?
because she is attractive and you virgins will eat up anything a woman says, even if there is a man next to them saying the exact same shit.

>because she is attractive and you virgins
this. Theres beta orbiters on both sides of the politcal spectrum and this coal burner was smart enough to see that fat fuck kekistanis are begging for a relatively attractive girl to throw money at

you obviously shouldn't send money, but you're also obviously a faggot.

No finn yet?
What happened to him?

>LAUBRIN SOBERMBERS!!
>BOOPITY BOOB

People throw their money to much more stupid shit than this. How much of a faggot are you for pointing out obvious shit?

exactly. i even read some of her shit just to humor her, she writes like garbage, her ideas are not unique, and they are not worded very well. Plus, it's a fucking pamphlet.
it's so funny how Sup Forums shittalks women as having such easy lives than provides one for this chick. so hypocritical sometimes pol

People know these threads are made by leftist shills now. They should be reported and ignored.

>"Gibs me monies so I can continue to burn coal and make a fool out of the right wing"
>How is this bitch still around and are people really sending her money?

Literally out on the water trying to stop boat of illegal immigrants. Spends her time and money reporting on what she sees to be problems, as well as positive things and people.
Asks for funding, like 99% of the world.

What's the problem - do you need her to be a trust fund baby?
Is that the only thing that is acceptable to you?

twitter.com/lauren_southern/status/601934068217872385

She's a Jew.

You're a liar and should consider suicide.

Do you have no ability to read between the lines, retard? She's implying they did it because her grandparents were Jews. Have fun sucking the clit of a kike with bleached hair.

Only jews and commies had their property taken during the time of nazi germany. I think gays and degenerates too but you get the point.

youtube.com/watch?v=iGJkf4BLxTw

You clowns must genuinely think people on Sup Forums are mentally retarded if you think they're going to be this easily misled

>You clowns must genuinely think people on Sup Forums are mentally retarded if you think they're going to be this easily misled
absolutely, you people give importance to someone's opinions because they have a vagina. Your politics are not reinforced by her, but shaped by her. It's hilarious how malleable your beliefs are if you just stick an attractive chick in front of it, with the guise of a possible sexual encounter

>implying those results are real

I'm convinced Laura Loomer is making these d&c threads

I have literally never learned anything from Lauren Southern. Her influence on my politics is 0%.

Yeah, I am. I send her money every month. She is good for the movement tbqh mfm

"Give me money so I'll be your right wing whore" These people are the most absurd ones, who the heck cares about her, she even don't have any political education, just a cute face. WHAT HAPPENED WITH OUR SOCIETY??? UNQUALIFIED PEOPLE ARE FORMING GENERAL POLITICAL OPINIONS!

/thread

Oh so you just proved shes not full white wow so surprised and I didnt see religion in that or I skipped over it.
Its not misleading, let alone if she was all pure and that shit getting your political ideas from a women is just stupid.

holy shit this a 100th thread on lauren southern in the last 3 days. what did she do to make the shills mad?