Should we promote feminism/western degeneracy within islam?

should we promote feminism/western degeneracy within islam?
Should we undermine muslim women and trick them into having less kids?
Should we trigger hardcore islamists and feminists at the same time?

[[yes]]

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/lWZLj
youtube.com/watch?v=k6E2Q4INbmM
richarddawkins.net/2016/04/why-does-gay-sex-scare-modern-muslims-it-didnt-in-the-golden-age/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/LGBT_in_Islam
wikiislam.net/wiki/Islam_and_Homosexuality
wikiislam.net/wiki/Qur'an,_Hadith_and_Scholars:Homosexuality
youtube.com/watch?v=ecJUqhm2g08
youtube.com/watch?v=yiIAjI7W96Q
twitter.com/AnonBabble

archive.is/lWZLj

Modern Feminism is Islam.

shameless self bump

this

This is just sad

Nice digits and nice ID : tdR - too damn RETARDED

>take Muslim bride to bex
>remove shirt
>giant saggy brown nipples sag down
>hair on nipples and stomach
>swallow vomit
>remove panties
>waft of shit and dead fish odor, forest of hair
>ALLAH HU-ACKBAR

Why would we jew the anti-jews?

>halal sex manual

For Married Women:
>Lay down and spread legs bitch you have to obey husband

>koran says so.

>The end.

Unmarried women:

>Lay down an spread your legs for gangrape

>you have to obey man

>Get stoned afterwards because Koran says so

The thing is how exactly would you do that?

tl:dr
the jewish plot to islamise the west is in full swing

This is already happening, and you're only following the plan that Allah set out for us. This is one of the many possible endgames of ours.

The best thing we can do is defuse the bizarre alliance between feminists and Islam.

Ugh, I can smell that from here. I hate being stuck next to shitskins like that on the subway

>find young muslimas on social media and spread articles like this supporting a more moderate/feminist islam
>find hardcore islamists on social media and spread the same articles, linking to the autors, editors, publishers etc.
>argue on social media for both sites
>shame the feminists speaking for a feminist islam, posing as "concerned muslims"
>shame "concerned muslims" posing as liberal/moderate muslims

>get acutal people from both sites to eventually argue with each other without us being the middle man

pic related: that's how it starts...the fever...the rage

devilish

you cant defuse it and its a logical alliance they both have a common enemy

that's why we need to divide them..

we need to force them to actually argue with each other, otherwise they will ignore the problems in the other group until the big bad west is down

>Should we promote feminism/western degeneracy within Islam?

You're fucking retarded.

This can and will never happen. The reason is because Islam doesn't give exceptions to their beliefs: what the Quran and Hadiths say, fucking goes and that's final. Failure to comply results in brutal harm or death (acid attack, stoning, lashing, etc.). The reason why Feminism/"Western" Degeneracy (F/WD) spreads is because proponents of such ideas know that in Western Civilizations (WC) they'll just be confronted peacefully and verbally challenged with debate. They can take the adult baby route, recede within their echo chambers, and ignore their opponents legitimate non-violent criticism to keep doing what they want to do.

Islam won't give them that option: "Ether fucking do what we say and don't tell us what to do you fucking infidel or we'll come to your echo chamber and fucking kill you". F/WD knows that if they mess with Islam, they'll get their shit fucked up. It's why FGM is ignored by F/WD. It's why the anti-women parts of Sharia Law is ignored and much more. Pic so fucking related.

>Should we undermine muslim women and trick them into having less kids?

Muslims don't listen to infidels and there are studies that female Muslims are more fundamentalist than males. Yeah, good luck trying to trick someone who won't even give you the time of the day to speak.

>Should we trigger hardcore islamists and feminists at the same time?

How can you trigger people who are already in a constant state of being triggered?

"Lets set something already on fire, on fire!"

Dumbass.

Is there tips for women who had their clits removed?

If not this is some white liberal larping.

>tfw to defeat the jew you must become the jew

>should we promote feminism/western degeneracy within islam?
Yes.
Only because it will trigger Muslims.
They will attack the left.
>Should we undermine muslim women and trick them into having less kids?
Impossible.
If you it reduces the number of invaders that must be cleansed in the future reconquista then fine.
>Should we trigger hardcore islamists and feminists at the same time?
Absolutely.
Especially Islam.
They're sheathing their claws for the moment.
The ones unable to restrain themselves are attacking.
Most are keeping their heads down.
It would be nice to show Europe what they've allowed in their cities.
Trigger them.
Trigger them hard.
Trigger them often.
Fuck them, fuck their ideology, fuck their spawn and fuck the E.U.
Make it as painful as possible.
So that we may finally solve this problem.

I love how liberals regard their own kind as complete morons who follow propaganda MSM mandates and they need to tell them constantly why things that go against their ideology "is a good thing".

example: pro LGBTQ Islam!!!

is it alright to be gay and muslim?
youtube.com/watch?v=k6E2Q4INbmM
(the whole discussion is fucking gold, especially once the chick at 12:25 starts talking)

was mohammad gay himself?
>"AbdurRahman ibn AbuLayla, quoting Usayd ibn Hudayr, a man of the Ansar, said that while he was given to jesting and was talking to the people and making them laugh, the Prophet (pbuh) poked him under the ribs with a stick. He said: Let me take retaliation. He said: Take retaliation. He said: You are wearing a shirt but I am not. The Prophet (pbuh) then raised his shirt and the man embraced him and began to kiss his side. Then he said: This is what I wanted, Messenger of Allah!" -Sunan Abi Dawud 5224: Narrated Usayd ibn Hudayr,:

gay sex was A-Ok during the islamic golden age:
richarddawkins.net/2016/04/why-does-gay-sex-scare-modern-muslims-it-didnt-in-the-golden-age/

other muslim pro and anti-gay arguments:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/LGBT_in_Islam

muslim anti gay arguments:
wikiislam.net/wiki/Islam_and_Homosexuality
wikiislam.net/wiki/Qur'an,_Hadith_and_Scholars:Homosexuality

yeah, i have little hopes in actually convincing any muslims with those tactics except maybe some muslimas which are already sluts.
But i would atleast hope for a rift between the unholy feminism-islamism alliance

always outjew the jew my friend

you wont they will always be natural allies because they have a common goal and enemy its a waste of time you cant win like than only if you expose the jew but good luck with your haram user

i know that that's the purpose of their alliance
youtube.com/watch?v=ecJUqhm2g08

but just because it's almost impossible to truly divide them we should atleast make it as hard as possible for them to ignore the problems of the other group.
Like i said, i think it's important to force them to argue with each other. We need to force them to make official statements about the other group.
Their alliance works by turning a blind eye. Don't let that happen!

How to subvert Judaism?

thanks for the pic btw.

from a leftist/jewish trickery angle?
>support pro immigration movements for israel
>call anyone racist who is against more immigration for israel
youtube.com/watch?v=yiIAjI7W96Q
>use stupid millenials again to attack the 1% and always point out how there's a lot of jews in the 1%
>point out all the socio-economic problem created by jewish banks from which poor blacks and other suppressed minorities suffer (creation and funding of black getthos makes shitton of money for jews, look it up)
>attack all jews crying "antisemitism" coming from muslims, calling them islamophobes instead (that's already happening on it's own...)