Brit/pol/ - Larry edition

>Cabinet 'united' over EU transitional deal (including ongoing free movement)
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-40680738

>(((Goldman Sachs))) boss says a "significant" EU transitional deal required ASAP
bbc.co.uk/news/business-40677329

>Vince Cable: WE MACRON NOW
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-40680626

>Baroness Hale appointed as UK's first female top judge
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-40679293

>Government borrowing went up last month
bbc.co.uk/news/business-40679277

>Five-year-old girl fined £150 for lemonade stand
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-40679075

>EU won't sign trade deal if the UK moves to deregulation after 2019
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/brexit-eu-trade-deal-workers-rights-tax-haven-michel-barnier-environmental-legislation-a7851761.html

>Crime in England and Wales has seen its largest annual rise in a decade
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-40665733

Previous

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/brexit-latest-news-cabinet-ministers-free-movement-uk-leave-eu-citizens-theresa-may-philip-hammond-a7852191.html
archive.is/Yk1FP
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-40682972
youtu.be/F9fddTLk1vw
independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/british-museum-evacuated-controlled-explosion-security-concern-london-latest-updates-a7853866.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

First for High Tory monarchism.

Third for best king

>Tory Cabinet 'accepts free movement will continue for years after Britain leaves EU
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/brexit-latest-news-cabinet-ministers-free-movement-uk-leave-eu-citizens-theresa-may-philip-hammond-a7852191.html

IMAGINE
MY
SHOCK

3rd for kanna

Feline autism

And here's the archive archive.is/Yk1FP

Is is the other chan down again
Seems to be alot of newposters

Alfred out
Athelstan in

Lads, its friday night and i wanna go out drinking with some friends, but ive been awake for 25 hours and can't sleep. what do? i mean tonight could be the night where i meet the one (not neo) and in future create 3-4 beautiful white British children

Evening lads. I've been a bit conflicted recently, I've been digging into my family history and have found a few things that made me pause for thought.

My great-grandad served in WWI, he earned the Military Medal for bravery at the Somme. He bled for Britain in the cold and the mud of Flanders. He fought for the same Britain that starved his grandparents half to death in Ireland, forcing them to leave their native land for Scotland...

nth for wrong bloody thread but I want to know your thoughts on this

That's not Henry II.

You're right m8, I just can't get that god awful portrayal of him from Vikings out of my head. A worthy king. And I'm not one to barter on the whole monarchical line being German thing (the house of windsor), I understand how aristocrats fucked each other and how Kaiser was Victoria's grandson, etc, it wasn't unique to our Royal line, Liz has earned more right to call herself English than most of us. But Alfred was the last REAL English monarch in history.

Nice to see you aren't dead m8. Yes, a very worthy king again, but Alfred the Great's reformation is what led to Henry II, the Assize of Arms, and much later the Magna Carta, Provisions of Oxford, etc. Without him, the Anglo Saxon kingdoms would've never reformed.

mouse what are you doing, that cat will eat you just to throw up your chewed up corpse almost immediately

The autistic King we never deserved.

Yeah they have some sort of genetic or cultural proclivity towards it

probably because they blend in best when the lines of race and culture are blurry and vague like now, so they can get away with their nepotism, fraud and other such trash

>Nice to see you aren't dead m8.

Is it?

The mythical Aryan maiden who'll bear you 4 children is exactly that... mythical.

Most grills these days are washed up and disease ridden by 25 or worse still single mothers of multiple mulatto brats.

Hard to say about a tripcunt. But if I was forced to pick a favourite, it'd be Eddie. Rightly is too much of an autist. The overall quality may have improved if they'd die though.

>A court case involving allegations MI6 colluded in torture can be held partly in secret, the High Court has ruled.
>The court heard a government claim that it would damage national security to hear full details of the evidence.
>The case has been brought by Libyan man Abdul Hakim Belhaj and his wife against MI6, various government departments and former Foreign Secretary Jack Straw.

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-40682972

>hey henry, you're gonna have a bad time if you put the constitutions of clarendon down on paper
>nah, mum, it'll be fine, thomas beckett has proven time and time again to be trustworthy
best king indeed

Watching Ancient Aliens, lads.

This is on tommrow
What's /brit/pols feeling on BF

First king to form England into an actual state.

We generally find people of distant genetic makeup to be more attractive, but usually the ingroup preference overpowers this.

People who tend to aim towards race mixing are those who live in areas where multiple ethnicities are common, it means a weaker in group preference will develop from this. A young girl from a small 100% white town will be less likely to find black men attractive than a cosmopolitan woman raised in London.

But culture also plays a big part in it. Two cultures rarely if ever mingle and interbreed due to the conflicts that arise, but in the "cultureless" cities this isn't an issue and multiethnic children are rampant.

Interesting, I'm sure I've heard this reasoning somewhere before and it does make sense given the nature of their proven nepotism and the like as you mentioned as well as the 'as a white person'/'I'm distinctly not a white person' pivot. Goddamnit Sup Forums why can it never just be a (((coincidence))).

fuck off potatonigger tell your great great grandpaents to learn to fish and stop being retarded

Trap. They always are.

He was also the first king in history to pass a form of "right to bear arms" legislation in history. It was referenced a thousand years earlier by Aristotle, and in the writings of Cicero, but with the Assize of Arms 1181, he was the honour of being the first man in history to pass a legislation in relation to it.

Lol I met her irl

The famine wasn't natural or at least the effects weren't. It was a deliberate ethnic cleansing.

>the English caused the famine

The Irish population exploded well beyond the capacity of agriculture to provide.

They turned to potatoes as they could grow anywhere meaning many small farms could support many people.

When the potato famine happened the entirety of Irish agricultural output was destroyed.

Do you honestly believe that agriculture on the British mainland could support both Great Britain and Ireland?

>just graduated with a 2:1 degree in English from a top 20 uni
>never had a job in my life

Anyone done similar, or knows about situations like this and knows what to do from here? It looks like I'm kind of fucked. Advice seems to range from dole/suicide, to shitty dead end jobs, to masters courses, to graduate jobs.

If I knew it were such a shit degree I wouldn't have picked it of course.

She looks like a pile of Aladdin's laundry.

They are faintly suspicious, I can't quite put my finger on it. What exactly do they do other than spread memes on facebook and hold the odd protest?

>He fought for the same Britain that starved his grandparents half to death in Ireland,

Britain did not invent the potato weevil.

>forcing them to leave their native land for Scotland...

Famine's over. Feel free to go back to your native land.

Hand over membership details and meeting recordings to the NCA.

Fucking hell, that is one badly drawn Nige.

Nonsense. Ireland was a net exporter of food during the famine, when I say Ireland I mean the blackhearted eternal Anglo 'overlords'.

British Council Language Assistant.

Much better than TEFL. Look through the countries and find one that suits you.

i don't think you will win bestgchqagent.jpg anytime soon

Daily reminder Scotland is named after an Irish tribe.

Get fucked hun.

Just a reminder we share a board with this
youtu.be/F9fddTLk1vw

>S H P I E S

Relish every oportunity you can get to socalise with others, but only have about 4 pints and no more.

In doing so you will be able to chat up qt aryans without dribbling and chatting shit like every other lad.
Plus be able to redpill mates better without wafling on about shite or over reaching your power level by advocating for ethnic cleansing and hanging politcians aswell as the jewish media bosses, just a personal experince that ended badly in never talking to my mates again.

Go back to ireland then, i dont know why people get so uppity sometimes about this sorta shit, you dont see Yorkshire and Lancashire at eachothers throats anymore over the past.

Joyce was a hack.

>Milo 'I can be beaten entirely by shutting down my Twitter' Yiannopolous, queen of the unprincipled attention whores
>Carl of Cuckad, anti-establishment free spirit! But vote Tories, yeah?
>Dead old meme
Only person there worth the time of day is Nige, and even then he's out for pasture

Wanna go out in Bristol, wanna avoid the Harbour festival cucks reeeeeeeeee

Any of you lads play guitar? I've fucked my amp up in the stupidest way possible

Interesting, would you say the consumption of miscegination-heavy media could have the same effect on the upbringing of the 'young girl from a small 100% white town' as the 'cosmopolitan woman raised in London.'? Could it be theorised also that the proximity of different still in tact and not 'cultureless' groups could have the opposite effect in reinforcing in-group preference?

Funny how York got rekt by Lancaster despite being like twice the size.

if you have no kids why are you awake for 25hrs, it makes not sense

Wait I just noticed that's the park By London eye
It spread here

You are entitled to your opinion.

What did you do?

im going out tomorrow instead mate, I do quite well with the opposite sex when i dont sperg out, but its a fine measurement of alcohol to reach that, too much and i start channeling mosley

Already stopped getting invited to one of my friend groups, but the one i drink with normally spout more swasitca and nazi jokes than me

I'm content here. This is Celtic land.

because i cant sleep. i have trouble sleeping on workdays off

Peter Hitchens agrees.

any one have images of enoch with quotes

maube you shoudl get a job that isn't shit

i'm like this i cant sleep unless i drain all my energy throughout the day

I shat inside it

jej, am pretty much in the same boat mate minus having worked at Tesco for a few years. At this point it's a toss up between finding a decent graduate scheme and going for an officer position in the forces.

Why didn't you show up at the City Arms?

trod on my cable so the little conical tip broke off right inside the input jack behind the little internal tab thing that usually holds it in place. Holding the tab down and tipping it over hasn't worked and the only suggestion I've seen online is 'try superglue on the end of a toothpick' which seems like a good way to fuck it up even more

nah, im always on edge waiting for the oncoming purge of foreigners. soon (GCHQ this post is satire)

B A S E D

If size mattered, what would've been our status in history lad?

Been through this before lad, I did.

>no Graham Norton show

Why even LIVE

do the same thing but with bluetack not superglue??

>token homo interviewing hollywood hacks

£800,000 A YEAR

remove degree from CV, put 5 GCSEs including english and maths. Why do so called intelligent people struggle with understanding employers do not want a degree cunt fucking up their workforce and having to replcace them in 4 months shen they get bored, are people applying for jobs that stupid ?

You could try a rare-Earth magnet, neodymium or some shit. If you've had the amp for a while it might work

It's probably more like £2m because he does the show via a production company (his own), hence doesn't have his wages published for that.

Good point mate, I suppose cunning and ingenuity deserve their dues.

What did she smell like?

>never had a job
He's then got to explain the >5 years of implied NEET lifestyle.

You mean he only pays 20% tax instead of 45%?

The secret service is one of the few institutions which should be free from law.

Underrated

I thought this was a meme.

Also that.

HAPPENING IN RUSSELL SQUARE

Is that lad making the Britpol website here?

I'll have a hunt around and see what I've got. Will report in later when I inevitably banjax it even further

Why would you want any wing of military or the armed forces to not be subject to law when on home turf? Fair enough regarding armed forces abroad.

Who the fuck are you? You have one post to justify your existence before I filter you out.

This is such horseshit, you really think they'd hire a 21 year old with "5 GCSE's" and no experience over a 16 year old with the same?

>Controlled explosion

Source, Rimlad?

>British Museum evacuated: Controlled explosion of unattended vehicle carried out after 'security concern'

independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/british-museum-evacuated-controlled-explosion-security-concern-london-latest-updates-a7853866.html

>any wing of the military or armed forces
government or armed forces*

Because they aren't staffed by ordinary joes. It's not like anyone can walk in and get a job there, and they have a serious job that needs doing free from red tape.