DNC Fraud Lawsuit Explained by Jared Beck
>youtube.com/watch?v=GcYLxYfT2Ms

tl;dr
Seth Rich, her potential witness, died.
Shawn Lucas, her process server, died.
Peter Smith, dead on May 14, 2017
Beranton Whisenant Jr, dead on May 24, 2017
Klaus Eberwein, dead on July 11, 2017

She's in a very similar situation of every person who has 'suicided' recently.
She chose to reveal connections between the Clinton family and organ harvesting operations involving Mayo Clinic.

The objective here is to investigate her 9 statements of fact and brew dank memes.

1) Beranton Whisenant -> Jay Plotkin -> Jacksonville
2) Mayo Clinic has a hospital in Jacksonville Florida
3) Mayo Clinic -> Judge Harvey E. Schlesinger
4) Judge Harvey E. Schlesinger -> Jay Plotkin -> Beranton Whisenant
5) Mayo Clinic -> Clinton Foundation
6) Mayo Clinic -> High Government Officials
7) Clinton Foundation -> Haiti
8) Klause Eberwein -> Haiti
9) Peter Smith -> Mayo Clinic
Jump in the pastebin to search for clues
pastebin.com/yaxn5khW

She went down the same rabbit hole we did...
Summery&Timeline pastebin.com/vC8ndD6V

Twitter Meltdowns with Jean Bell
pastebin.com/NjgW1JHh

#ProtectTheBecks
#DNCfraudlawsuit

Possible dark corners of Hell itself:
pastebin.com/QQ4YGKxv

GET SOME COVFEFE BREWIN'

Other urls found in this thread:

wikisend.com/download/193634/
archive.fo/KEnuv
youtube.com/watch?v=bZi7g8jIFs8
youtu.be/aG1Jd3PF-JU
archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/]
fantasticforum.com/1res/viewtopic.php?f=92&t=35198
mayoclinic.org/documents/honor-roll-pdf/DOC-20079530
archive.fo/g10yh
youtube.com/watch?v=P2gJCMenq-w
issuu.com/jewishnews/docs/front_page_-_jjn_nov_2016
twitter.com/Popehat/status/888163737231704064
youtube.com/watch?v=eYkI3p2vN0A
youtube.com/watch?v=kKve2Eab9fs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Based Insight
>she's in a very similar situation of every person who has 'suicided' recently.

This. It's all about this. Basically what you have here is a very competent lawyer who knows how to do research. People around her are directly involved in suspicious murders. For herself (and for others around her who are also interested in knowing the truth) she starts digging into the connections. As she is conducting her research she starts to uncover more and more very disturbing information and she ultimately becomes aware that she is a target. Instead of just going on Infowars and saying I know for a fact that they are coming after me she decides to write down everything that she's discovered - ALL FACTS - and read it verbatim so that others can know the facts and start digging into it. When Owen starts talking about the organ trafficking she opens her eyes wide to indicate, "Jackpot! Now you got the message.". That is the one thing that she did not feel comfortable describing but she absolutely did find it in her research. The whole thing revolves around organ trafficking. She just doesn't want to come right out and say it's, so she's simply using her eyes to express the concept. For those of you who haven't watched the interview she had from June I would strongly suggest you go and watch that one. You'll see her use similar body language techniques with her eyes during certain parts of that interview as well. You can tell that she would rather not verbally declare certain points but prefers expressing it with her eyes. Having said that, I do believe that she knows for a fact that she is a target and that's why she chose to go and do the Infowars piece. The tears were real and they were an indication that she believes in her mind that she's going to lose the battle.

XMIND: wikisend.com/download/193634/
Prev. Thread: archive.fo/KEnuv

Thread theme
youtube.com/watch?v=bZi7g8jIFs8

Daily Dose:
youtu.be/aG1Jd3PF-JU

Debbie Wasserman-Schultz
TISK TISK

IT'S LIKE SHE'S EVIL OR SOMETHING

badaBump
ello ello ello
Just woke up, fell asleep frogposting as the sun came up
Where are we now? We just found out who the bell tolled for, and possibly why

Checked

Spot on, Mornin' to ya. Get good brew on and enjoy the ride.

"Perchance he for whom this bell tolls may be so ill, as that he knows not it tolls for him; and perchance I may think myself so much better than I am, as that they who are about me, and see my state, may have caused it to toll for me, and I know not that.
No man is an island, entire of itself; every man is a piece of the continent, a part of the main. If a clod be washed away by the sea, Europe is the less, as well as if a promontory were, as well as if a manor of thy friend's or of thine own were: any man's death diminishes me, because I am involved in mankind, and therefore never send to know for whom the bells tolls; it tolls for thee."

She will die no matter how much attention is brought to her. They are clumsy but they are also fearless, and therefore wreckless.

Brewing the good stuff as we speak.
Was anything ever found out about this "UniteBlue" thing setislady is a part of, along with a lot of other Clinton zombies?

>mfw red people

Check the Twitter meltdowns pastebin

I remember a rather big post, the scared dog pic one that found *a* jean bell and connections but I don't think we confirmed if that's the same Jean Bell on twitter as setislady

This is where we were when I turned in last night. Someone mentioned Jean Bells possible connection to a doctor and "arkana labs", possible kidney transplant place. That may be a good place to look.

Unfortunately I won't be able to autism for long tonight like I did last night.

Scared dog poster here. That is correct. We found a Jean Bell who seemed to fit the bill, but no verifiable connection yet.

The Rundown:
>Jean M. Bell
>Bank Of America
>Immediate Past President
>Jean serves as a Senior Vice President and is the Global Commercial Banking Market Executive at Bank of America Merrill Lynch. Jean joined the bank in 1988 as a Management Associate and has spent her entire career within the Global Commercial Bank. She has served as a Credit Manager, Senior Client Manager, Sales Performance Manager and Commercial Bank Market Executive all within the South Florida Marketplace. Jean has been affiliated with several community & professional organizations over the span of her career. She has been on the board of FFCR since 2010 and served as President from 2013-2015. Jean is currently on the Board’s Executive Committee as the Immediate Past President.
>Florida Foster Care Review (FFCR) promotes the safety, well-being and long-term success of abused and neglected children and youth.... Through all its programs, Florida Foster Care Review tracks and analyzes outcomes in order to advocate for system changes that improve children's lives.

Thaaank you, I'll be searching around, getting my bearings.Ill let you guys know if I hook anything interesting.

Glad to have you back user

Yep, this is where it was left off last night/this a.m.
The *one* Jean M. Bell we have seems like a winner to me but I want to be more sure. Im going to try cruising twatter some more and also looking into the Arkana Labs and our very own
>kidney doctor

Appreciate it. Hopefully we can make some more headway tonight, but I can't stay for too long.

>Swapnil Hiremath, MD
That's our potential doctor. Someone else found the connection, so I haven't verified it or the connection to Arkana Labs.

mfw @LizCrokin shares OC that's slightly off from my asthetic OCD

Bump

>LizCrokin
I see that. I'm looking through Jeans friends now aswell. Why do you think "I'm part of Obama's shadow govenment" is only in her profile when you search for her in google? Could it be old and deleted?

>Why do you think "I'm part of Obama's shadow govenment" is only in her profile when you search for her in google?

Mind explaining? I'm not seeing this.

So when she dies that basically confirms the shady murders

I'm sure she's surprisingly well-protected.

>Previous thread archive.fo/KEnuv

Linking it again in case somebody misses it at the end of this post Bump

Well, last night when I first typed
Jean Bell Florida setislady
into google, it popped up with Jean bell and her twitter profile, with her "about me" section being displayed in my google search under her twitter name. In that search result, her "about me" says: "We need more cow bell ! This is a no Greenbot fly zone. Part of Obama's Shadow Government" The shadow government part isnt there when you look at her twitter directly

Ah, I see it now. Pic related.

That's ok
It'll just prove Sup Forums right and a few thousand more people will awaken to the horror that is the modern Western political system.

Planned Parenthood & Abortion Clinics are also connected into this. Fetus's/Babies are also Harvested.

[Archives: archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/]

Industrial Scale Abortions provide enough Genetic Material for certain Company's operations & Spirit Cooker/Eating Rituals/Events.

It could be a tip of the hand from back when they were more confident and didn't think anything would come of all this and it's since been removed from the profile. It's definitely fishy.

Yep, there it is. She's set her twitter to private since last night. i have a feeling this one sticks. I think we may have protected her last night.

Considering the massive shilling we got, it looks like we definitely hit a nerve... and they're watching us.

she's an attention seeking whore

literally what the fuck is this thread

It is important this story is pushed far and wide without drawing skepticism with the murder conspiracy components. If people know this lady and the lawsuit before anything (god forbid) happens, the red pill seed will be planted.

Go suck May's teet

Hey Anon5, nice pyramid deathclock.
I wanted to mention this last night, someone mentioned something about the location of the Mayo Clinics I think, it made me think of how many Planned Parenthood/Abortion Clinics are set up in the minority areas around the country.

I have a small question, these terms you use (Owls, Bulls, etc.) Are your owns terms for
their Stock Brokers(Stocks, trading), their Eggheads(Drs, Lawyers perhaps, analysts), all related to what we know about Moloch and Minerva, etc?

checked. the early threads had legit user skepticism. since we have to hunt for the dissenting threads due to OP's faggotry every user should assume OP is a cabal shill until he establishes that he is not.
Anons never hide from the truth; OP did.

And here they come. You pussies are weak as hell.

I want to know this too.

HOT OFF THE PHOTOSHOPS

>having a twitter account
Foolish.

I watched the infowars video and she comes across like she's completely fucking insane

what is this?

'Tis the Way of Life

Bump

>Not having 11 different accounts for PsyOps

>not letting everyone know exactly what's going on

>grew up in LA
CIANIGGERS BTFO BY DILLIGENT KOREAN YET AGAIN

Checked
kek

Reminder that organ harvesting is done while the person is paralyzed, not sedated. They feel it all. "Brain dead" is a vague legal definition used to justify organ harvesting on many patients who would otherwise have recovered.

Bingo. It's honestly a Righteous Win/Win

In general, I'm warey of you Mr..

SEE TWITTER PASTEBIN FOR ARCHIVED EVERYTHING - Likes, followers, followed, and even the last... I want to say week or so, of tweets.

Aw, it's ok man, Mental Sickness is no joke and this is totally a safe space for your feelz

whew
I N T E G R I T Y C H E C K S

Lets just be happy there's an actual genuine thread on pol right now mmkay.

A serious brush up against Evil itself.
Welcome to the ride.

I'm always happy to discuss feels.

Thank you friendo
Checking it now

Add that to the 'shit I'd rather not know' folder

A potential bit of info on Jean Bell. Here's a forum thread from 2008

fantasticforum.com/1res/viewtopic.php?f=92&t=35198

Username SETIsLady is in the thread:

>Yes I signed up for the text message too Bobbi, its nice they offered to let the supporters know first, although I am sure there are tons of people in the media signed up for the same thing

This seems to be referencing an alert when Obama picks his VP? She mentions being a supporter. It could be a connection between Jean Bell and the DNC.

We need to get Elizabeth to drop more clues. Her eyeball maneuver helped us look into osha and her bell picture led us to figure out jeans last name. Elizabeth knows jeans job. We need to get her to hint towards us.

Not osha mayo my bad

I agree.
That's the relationship we need to have with her clues.

>club niglet in back of head
>take to hospital
>declare "brain dead"
>harvest organs
>repeat

>scare her so that she makes more mistakes
Brilliant plan.

Those terms relate to the Symbols they use & the Actions/Roles they do. Symbolism has different meanings/usages.

So many groups exist besides the Freemasons & Jews, but everyone tends to only focus on them.

Everybody needs to make a Twitter. We should be asking questions and in turn she should be responding cryptically. We are so autistic that even the faintest clues will be clear as day once we do our research

holy shit i'm un-registering myself as an organ donor

>65 posts
and
>17 IPs
tells you all you really need to know.

kek. right. We're the one's scaring her.
Wrong.
This is my thought, many folks were wanting an AMA here on Sup Forums. While that might not be bad, it gives me a bad feeling, and we should keep ourselves at least at arms length from her. The clues though, have been rather helpful. If I call again, I'll mention as much.
I always had suspected this, I know they do as much in China with their mobile execution vans, just vivisect you alive on the tarmac paralyzed.
I've also heard that if you are an Organ Donor, as in it's on your ID that you're a donor, the Dr's will let you die or go brain dead in order to Harvest you.

>There is a Mayo Clinic -> Clinton Foundation connection
I'm not entirely sure the quality of this connection, but here we have a document from 2012
mayoclinic.org/documents/honor-roll-pdf/DOC-20079530
Context for Clinton Family Foundation (crtl-f in pdf, they're on the mayo clinic honor roll...)
archive.fo/g10yh

>so autistic that even the faintest clues will be clear as day once we do our researce

>2 posts by this Limey faggot
You going to start establishing your presence here? You guys really, really fucking suck

I legit just looked for the number to do this

>be literally 0.03 of the thread
>assume credability
whew
gymnastics

Rockin and a rollin
ThankYouAnon

>Wasserman Schultz’s office responded to the report promptly to advise the Court that the office number identified on the call was from a former office location no longer in use by the Congresswoman, and advised that the call “[did] not appear” to have originated with “that office”.
Didn't an user call that number and it was the office

>it gives me a bad feeling, and we should keep ourselves at least at arms length from her.
Our guts agree.

I really don't want to have to make a twitter account just to be in contact with her, but I might.

Nice find.

I believe so. If not, I could potentially do it. But Im kind of close to Florida so... eek.

Havent seen this one yet... "JeanRich"?

Ugh, don't tell me we got the wrong person...

user did it immediately when the story broke. By now they've definitely vacated that number.

Fuck you pussies. At arms length we won't get enough solid proof and this will end up just like pizzagate. We need solid evidence. And solid evidence isn't comfortable or able to be procured at "arms length"

Added to the Transcript bin for research. Nice find.

You misunderstand the battlefield.
We have our role
Interviewers have theirs
and our Metadata is exponentially growing around her.

Anyone got a legit source on the whole
>Doctors are less likely to be donors
thing?

Because that would be damning evidence and would scare me and others probably shitless

ty user, going over it

see

I haven't heard that, only heard of doctors telling their patients not t o be organ donors. That would be big.

Interviewers are hardly necessary when we can initiate direct contact through plebbit or Twitter. Initiating an ama on Reddit will probably be our best bet

Wrong last name. You need to search out the Twitter handle better. Dig into old old forums.

I think we need both. If we do any AMA's, it needs to be through reddit. Interviews are good because we can use that, it's multimedia. This wouldn't have near the impact it has had if she cam out with this in an AMA as compared to her, alone, listing off her bullet points and THEN interviewing as much as she could, which was not much after the fact with how terrified she was.

Here's the source video form that screenshot. There was an organ harvesting thread that exposed this a while back. There's sources in the video description.

youtube.com/watch?v=P2gJCMenq-w

Thought you guys may be interested in this....search plotkin, not sure if this has been introduced

issuu.com/jewishnews/docs/front_page_-_jjn_nov_2016

Too late. If you've ever registered as an organ donor, they'll go ahead and do it anyway by pressuring your family into accepting. Thank god I never registered as an organ donor

Sup Forums wouldn't it be a shame if Hillary just commits suicide too.

And how do you know this? The profile of Jean Bell fits the profile and we have a lot of evidence to support to support her being setislady. I can't find anyone special by the name "Jean Rich."

Also, why did that post get shoah'd?

twitter.com/Popehat/status/888163737231704064

Our indian kidney doctor, Hiremath's twitter. This popehat guy tweeted him 23 hours ago. I haven't found anything on his twitter but this. Seems to be possibly out of the loop? Or ignorant of his position? False lead?

Forgot muh picture.
Bump

youtube.com/watch?v=eYkI3p2vN0A

youtube.com/watch?v=kKve2Eab9fs

Thank you friendo

I did it takes like 3 secs you lazy nigger

He seems to be based in Ottawa, but the Arkana labs are in Arkansas. He seems tangentially connected at best, so far

I wanted to register as an organ donor, but paranoia won out. For once in my life, hindsight 20/20 and no regrets.