How has the red pill changed you?

Which of your views have changed the most dramatically since taking the red pill? For me:

>Used to unquestionably believe the Allies were the good guys and the Axis Powers were evil. Now see both sides much more neutrally.

>Used to be staunchly pro-life. Still think abortion is immoral but see it as a necessary evil to keep the population of undesirables in check.

What about you?

Other urls found in this thread:

defendevropa.org/2017/migrants/migrant-crisis/defend-europe-migrant-smuggling-ngos/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I used to be pro-abortion now I'm pro-life

Interesting. Care to share why?

I'm angry like Mike savage and merciless like Duterte everywhere I go, especially at my cuck University Notre Dame de Namur in Belmont.

I used to hate Jews and love whites and hate niggers.

Now I appreciate Jews and see how ignorant whites can be. Still hate niggers though.

defendevropa.org/2017/migrants/migrant-crisis/defend-europe-migrant-smuggling-ngos/

I used to like being 1/4 Jewish

I have no more hope for the future of white children.
I also see the failure of government at every occasion.

Interestingly enough, it perpetuated a lot more profound change in my personal life than it did on my politics alone. I used to be a musician who was involved in the experimental rock/noise music/post-punk music scene, which is infiltrated with proto-Marxists and ANTIFA types and general betas and degenerates and speed-freaks, and ever since then I've been distancing myself from the music scene in general. Interested in making a right-leaning experimental rock project to combat the leftist cancer that has proliferated in the more compelling modernist art scenes.

I converted to Christianity at 30 after I realized Jews were Satan's chosen people and that's why they ceaselessly and monolithically work to create a mixed race, 90 IQ averaged populace ruled by a one world communist government from Greater Israel.

5 years ago I would think anyone saying this was insane but now I believe it. There's too much evidence for me not to.

I used to volunteer at my local Refugee Action group but now I just stay inside and worship Adolf Hitler while fucking my red pilled QT fiance

>experimental rock
Just gas yourself

I used to think there was such a thing as black culture.
And I thought Zionism was harmless politics

Saw some shit on here, pictures videos stuff like that, knew there and then it was morally wrong. Maybe I became more against it because I used to think it completely normal

I used to be a staunch pro-Zionist Christian and viewed the Jews as good people, and viewed Muslims with absolute hatred. Now, I'm extremely anti-Zionist Christian and "anti-Semitic", and while I still kinda hate Islam, I realize now that Muslims aren't all bad as long as they stay in the Middle East, and they can be a good ally against (((them))). I've even gone sofar to supporting Palestine just to trigger neocons.

I used to buy into rooting for the "black person persevered through racism to achieve success meme" and rooted for Obama to win in 08 and 12. I thought the nazis were the worst people ever and wasn't concerned whatsoever with changing racial demographics or interracial relationships. I also bought into the "transatlantic slave trade was the worst thing that happened in all of history and white people are all evil" meme.

Now I am constantly thinking about how society is deteriorating and how one day soon our people will be extinct. I'm also keenly aware of every time I see a black person of below average competency causing problems in society and I consciously don't treat them on the same level as I would another human being. I do this on a person to person basis though. If they are good family men with a job whose kids don't sell drugs or play loud music in the street at night, I give them the respect they deserve. As for the ones I see with tattoos on their face that speak incoherently and wander in the street, I have no problem with the current system of culling them into prisons where they belong. I try to distract myself in the meantime but sometimes I can't help speaking up when I hear what dumb shit liberals are pushing now. I'd say what really redpilled me was the European migration crisis and when I read for the first time that whites everywhere were being displaced by immigrants and were soon to be extinct. This fact is always in the back of my head and is a constant source of stress. I don't hate white women like many of you here do. I have a blonde haired blue eyed gf so all I really feel is that we need to protect them from buying into the interracial propaganda that gets pushed nowadays. It seems the fashionable thing for white celebrity girls to have black rapper boyfriends and I think this sends a bad message to our white girls. I know my current gf will most likely not be my wife and mother of my kids, (we are both very young)

Well i am much more sad and depressed now. I am seriously looking into marrying a jew woman (if you cant beat them join em). I live in a place full of Muslims and my work is infested with them, that might contribute to my depression :/ i am looking to move away north to a less populated place if i dont find a jewish girl. Either way i am starting to believe verses of the bible, the end is near.. all the signs are here ... maybe i shouldnt worry so much

(cont'd) but I hope my time with her shows her that getting a traditional partner who treats them right is better than succumbing to a life of degeneracy

>How do you call a black women who had 7 abortions?

A crime fighter.

the fuck is wrong with you? there are like 1000 jews in our country, how'd you even find one

Me too