Prove to me that God exists knowing that matter can not be destroyed or transformed and has always existed

Prove to me that God exists knowing that matter can not be destroyed or transformed and has always existed

the fuck is anti-matter then? CHECKM80

Didn't you just prove it?

>burger education

Matter can be transformed and destroyed you fucking retard
This is not politics

Dont judge me Sup Forums, I am a Christian but this is the only doubt I have, I can not continue debating the existence of God and wait for no one to mention that

Simulation theory
Life is a test. Afterlife is the true reality. Eternal and timeless. just like matter.

Law of conservation of matter

No

God is real in the same way time is. An element of perception that humanity would be lost without.

Hello guidstone author bro.

>proof

The First Way: Argument from Motion
>Our senses prove that some things are in motion.
>Things move when potential motion becomes actual motion.
>Only an actual motion can convert a potential motion into an actual motion.
>Nothing can be at once in both actuality and potentiality in the same respect (i.e., if both actual and potential, it is actual in one respect and potential in another).
>Therefore nothing can move itself.
>Therefore each thing in motion is moved by something else.
>The sequence of motion cannot extend ad infinitum.
>Therefore it is necessary to arrive at a first mover, put in motion by no other; and this everyone understands to be God.

The Second Way: Argument from Efficient Causes
>We perceive a series of efficient causes of things in the world.
>Nothing exists prior to itself.
>Therefore nothing [in the world of things we perceive] is the efficient cause of itself.
>If a previous efficient cause does not exist, neither does the thing that results (the effect).
>Therefore if the first thing in a series does not exist, nothing in the series exists.
>If the series of efficient causes extends ad infinitum into the past, for then there would be no things existing now.
>That is plainly false (i.e., there are things existing now that came about through efficient causes).
>Therefore efficient causes do not extend ad infinitum into the past.
>Therefore it is necessary to admit a first efficient cause, to which everyone gives the name of God.

1/2

Time is God's Creation

God is out of our understanding, it is outside of this universe since the creator can not be subject to universal laws like gravity, matter or energy, there is more of all that, it does not affect any of the 9 known dimensions

But that is speaking theologically, if we speak scientifically we know that matter can not be destroyed, so matter was always there? Is there infinite? God created something that can not be destroyed?

The Third Way: Argument from Possibility and Necessity (Reductio argument)
>We find in nature things that are possible to be and not to be, that come into being and go out of being i.e., contingent beings.
>Assume that every being is a contingent being.
>For each contingent being, there is a time it does not exist.
>Therefore it is impossible for these always to exist.
>Therefore there could have been a time when no things existed.
>Therefore at that time there would have been nothing to bring the currently existing contingent beings into existence.
>Therefore, nothing would be in existence now.
>We have reached an absurd result from assuming that every being is a contingent being.
>Therefore not every being is a contingent being.
>Therefore some being exists of its own necessity, and does not receive its existence from another being, but rather causes them. This all men speak of as God.

The Fourth Way: Argument from Gradation of Being

>There is a gradation to be found in things: some are better or worse than others.
>Predications of degree require reference to the “uttermost” case (e.g., a thing is said to be hotter according as it more nearly resembles that which is hottest).
>The maximum in any genus is the cause of all in that genus.
>Therefore there must also be something which is to all beings the cause of their being, goodness, and every other perfection; and this we call God.

The Fifth Way: Argument from Design
>We see that natural bodies work toward some goal, and do not do so by chance.
>Most natural things lack knowledge.
>But as an arrow reaches its target because it is directed by an archer, what lacks intelligence achieves goals by being directed by something intelligence.
>Therefore some intelligent being exists by whom all natural things are directed to their end; and this being we call God.

2/2

>implying god isn't supernatural
Peru is full of heretics and random infidels, T.B.H.

>burger meme

God doesn't exist lmao. Only retards think that.

What does exist, are sets of principles that collectivize morality and make for a better healthier society in general.

>Current year
>Not being a deist like the founding fathers

>God doesn't exist lmao. Only retards think that.
The origin of morality and ethics is in religion

Anyway, believe or do not have to accept that in a society is absolutely necessary the belief of a god, Atheism = nihilism religion gives a purpose and gives a culture to any society that accepts

You've already started out with a mindset that is a hindrance to your own spiritual journey. No one can prove to you that God exists, it's a discovery that you have to make for yourself. The very concept of "proof" is a scientific concept that requires grounding in the physical and rational world. God is a metaphysical being that exists at a level more complicated than we could ever hope to understand. To come to know God you need to pivot your mindset from one of proof to one of belief.

If you're genuinely interested, I would recommend you read the Bible for yourself and attend a local church service or two. If you do, I hope you will open your heart and feel God reaching out to you. You can feel his presence and his love all around you if you open your heart. It's not proof, not the kind of proof that any scientific journal would accept, but my faith has left me certain that God exists. I hope you can find him in your life as well.

163/5000
I think that religion (Faith) and science (reason) need each other, science can not explain everything and that is demonstrated

> I'm in the Apocalypse 18

This.

It doesn't matter if God is real or not. We need him for his values.

So in an abstract sense, he is real, even if he isn't. He has a real impact on us.

OP I forget. Please explain how dark matter works. What rules of physics apply to it?

>The origin of morality and ethics is in religion
That's my point, sorry, I should've made it more clear. Morality is based on religion. Morality as a whole cannot exist without religion.

However, individuals don't necessarily have to be religious, or even believe in God, to follow those principles (although, it's safe to say that for this to happen individuals have to be fairly educated and have a lot of perspective). In other words, Deism.

> Anyway, believe or do not have to accept that in a society is absolutely necessary the belief of a god

Meh, the presence of religious influence is more important than the belief in God itself in my opinion...

I agree, but the problem is that people are becoming even more atheist nowadays.

I became an atheist despite growing up in a catholic household and going to a religious private school.

I have enough perspective to see why God is necessary, bu the majority of people do not.

If we don't find something else to draw morality from, society is going to be headed into some dark times.

I do not have a fucking idea about this subject matter, energy, dark matter, antimatter, it's very confusing for me

Let them suffer, every day the planet is worse, morality, ethics, etc. is a total degeneration

I discovered that we can not worry about the world simply because that idea does not let you live, just worry about your family and your close friends and let the world realize for itself that a god is necessary

Nah, fuck that mentality. I'm going to fight degeneracy from a secular perspective.

They do need each other because they are both ways of understanding different parts of the universe. But the methods used in one cannot be used universally in the other without undermining both. Faith is a much more philosophical discussion, where there is not necessarily the same right answer for everyone. Science is a physical study where a single most efficient answer exists for nearly every question.

Trying to scientifically approach a question of "How should a man best love his neighbor?" is an almost non-sensical endeavor. You need to account for the emotions and feelings of everyone involved, which are not easily quantifiable. Likewise trying to spiritually approach a question like "What is the evolutionary purpose of a lizards regenerative tail?" causes you to bring in bounds of useless information that does not help your investigation. Sure the big questions like "Why am I here?" are going to incorporate a meshing of science and faith, but there are a lot of questions that are better suited for one or the other.

A question like "Does God exist?" is one that is best answered through a spiritual journey, not a scientific investigation.

he thinks that to prove god exists you would have to send a camera out to space and take a picture of a magic wizard guy with a beard or something - he doesnt know what god is