Why is Florida so fucked up

Happening News: Group of teens watch a 32 year old disabled man drown, while filming the entire thing.

youtube.com/watch?v=e3zD_Y2sGqY

Was FL a mistake?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fNogZkyvH_4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

i cant swim desu i would have filmed it too

youre not human if you cant swim

Nigger

Are they black? They sound like they're black.

NOOOOO man for surreeee white

that disabled guy cant swim

we dont have many pools where im from its not my fault

*if youre not disabled and you cant swim, youre not human.

Even if you dont wanna swim. Your phone is right there you could call 911

Pic pic pic picayune!

>shietttttttttt diss nigga finnin ta die

I'm not getting attacked by a gator because some autistic nigger wandered off. But the niggers should've called 911 instead of roasting his ass. Can't wait to finish university so I can gtfo, Florida is insane.

its not my fault ive never been to a pool lad

they wont make it in time dumb fuck. at least he would be remembered with a video of his final moments

if you dont jump in that lake and try to save that man, youre a nigger. period. I can guarantee you im jumping in that lake if I was there

>its not my fault ive never been to a pool lad
Your father never took you swimming?

>I can guarantee you im jumping in that lake if I was there

its 100% youre fault. When you cant do something, you learn how to do it.

Im not trying to sound heroic. Its just nature. If youre a human, you jump in that damn lake

was he supposed to?

the only time i get wet is when it is raining or when i take a bath. i have no need to swimming and if i could and i was in this situation, i would have been eaten by the fucking gators like said
not being able to swim can save your life

I hear you but gators are nothing to fuck with and who's to say that panicking guy doesn't drag you down.
>was he supposed to?
Yes
>not being able to swim can save your life
It could also cost you your life. Come on user, only niggers and women can't swim.

Wrong. The conditions were dangerous. Not risking my life for a stranger like a retarded cuck.

god you sound like such a beta bitch. Go find a body of water right now you embarrassment.

Why u mad? Black people can't swim.

Too many Vatican-Roman "Catholic" living there.

id rather just drown as fast as possible before the gators get me

there arent any free pools where im from they all cost money

FUCKING FAGGOT, TAKE SWIMMING LESSONS NOW! (you won't regret it)

Mother of disabled black boi

it's haunted. the South is haunted, but Florida is double haunted, cursed lands.

>Why are niggers so fucked up?

FTFY

>the conditions are dangerous

Theres a small chance that there might be one gator in there that most likely is more scared of you then you are of it. Death by gator attack is wayyy overblown, it rarely happens

NIGGER DETECTED

This is what you get with a society filled with numales and gangstas

What if you're in water with no gators?
>there arent any free pools where im from they all cost money
Theres not some kids program you can join at the local Y to learn with all the other kids? it's summer perfect time to learn.

Eh, I don't blame them for not getting in they are self aware enough to know not to fuck getting chomped on by a gator. They should not have laughed and mocked him obviously but what do you expect from niggers. The real crime is they did not call the cops ASP for help.

Just another dead nigger so nothing of value was lost.

where do you live, what country?

niggers are niggers what can you say

i literally just did research for you cucks who think people in florida are constantly getting attacked by gators. Theres been 23 attacks since fucking 1948

im wh*te

>Theres not some kids program you can join at the local Y to learn with all the other kids?
im 23

australia. all the water over here melted so you really have to try to get wet

lmao rad as fuck

you are a chink aren't you? not a real australian , or a fucking wog

>australia
that explains it

im fuckin wh*te

user as soon as you fall asleep im bringing you to a remote island thats about 10 miles from the nearest city/civilization point so you can value swimming you excuse of a human. No seriously, learn to fucking swim

english seems like your second language or you are a mong. I am pretty sure you are a chink or wog

It doesn't matter whether I'd save the man or not!(and I believe I would try) but I definitely wouldn't pull out my cell phone to record and laugh and joke about the situation. Life is so cheap to subhumans

Though it does warm my heart to see all the nigger hate comments on the video

>Group of teens watch a 32 year old disabled man drown
I bet they were frequent visitors to Sup Forums. Congrats to your sick fellow fucks. All people under 30 should be gassed.

That is FATAL gator attacks since 1973 you dingus. Do you even read?

Plus people are more self aware to go swimming with gators and most large communities will cull the gators once they get to a certain size.

The niggers in Florida are pretty bad. I never see them swim. I was at wekiva springs today and every nigger had a float. The nigglets were blocking sidewalks talking in groups. Fucking disrespect little shits.

you dont need to swim in first world countries. what do you think will happen? the ground cracks below us and we all fall into the ocean and the only ones who can swim survive? its a completely optional activity

im white

What eace is the disabled man?

>Jamel Dunn
>heavily tattoo'd
>wearing a cap that said Only God Can Judge Me
>walked into the water with all his clothes on after an argument with his fiancé
There's nothing they or anyone else could have done.

Real Nigga's come from Namek

>disabled
>middle of the pond
wat

a fellow nigger,his name was jamal
youtube.com/watch?v=fNogZkyvH_4

Who the fuck did this shit

those niggers were powerless to help him seeing how they cant swim either

Literally no one in this thread can swim well enough to keep themselves from drowning while carrying a full grown man to safety.

And you expect some young blacks to do it in gator infested waters?

Nigger

>its not my fault ive never been to a pool lad

Uhh..yes it is. You are a NEET aren't you?

Yea honestly I'm and EMT and I wouldn't swim out that far in that fucking gator and retard infested water, either one of those things can latch onto you and drown you, if you have proper water rescue training than maybe I would swim out, but you need a float and a tranquilizer to safely rescue that retard without him drowning you

At least they got a kek out of it, keks for the kek god

The issue is that they didn't call 911.

And the body was discovered 5 days later.

Why did it take this long for someone to make the joke?

They actually dindu nuffin

Niggers can't swim

Literally dindu nuffin

super rare pepe

I'm dumbfounded by how there are actually people experiencing sympathy for the drowning retard, or anger toward the innocent, jolly, niggerlicious youths. This video is a beautiful glimpse of a hilarious moment. I don't feel the slightest remorse for the drowning dumbshit. I was laughing right along with the niggers.
If this video made you feel anger or sadness then you belong on reddit.

This.

One less retard in thge world is a good thing.

I haven't been in a pool in like a decade and pretty sure I don't remember how to swim. Does that count?

why are people on this board upset about this? I'm honestly confused and feel a little sick. This board seemed like a hivemind of people who I agreed with on basically everything, but that has seemingly slipped away and been replaced with what I'm assuming are redditors, and it happened so slowly that I didn't notice until it was too late, and now I have no idea where the original people went.

Go take a swimming lesson and learn how to swim, if only so you can have another way of feeling superior to the niggers. If I knew you IRL I'd literally take you swimming and teach you myself.

Natural selection at it's finest

Not Florida, but niggers yes.

Then these faggots wonder why they get their heads smashed in broad daylight.