Have all American universities gone to shit?

If not, which ones are the exception?

trade schools>colleges

Our unis have the best overall output for STEM-related research, but Liberal Arts and Social Sciences have become an utter joke as of late. I'm not saying those subjects are devoid of value, but the output of pseudo-intellectual garbage has been on a steady increase since the late 60s.

Wrong. The critical thinking skills you gain from a college education cannot be replaced by a trade school. If you wanna be a plumber, electrician, etc then great, but its not like there's a severe shortage of them compared to say, doctors and nurses.

Nothing really weird happens at EMU except that KKK thing in the bathroom which was relevant for 2 days then everything went back to normal.

University of Texas at Austin,
What say guys, will it be worth 2 years?

not for you indians

Provide reasons?

because you just wont like texas

Remind us: What groups dominate STEM?

I'm at a public engineering college in Tennessee. At least in my department it's ok

Bullshit, critical thinking cannot be taught.

Austin is the California of Texas.

Look at my flag, I can live literally anywhere on this planet.

Purdue is pretty good.

Get back to class boi

you can shit anywhere on this planet too with your critical skills

Heterodox Academy has rankings for exactly this question.

>critical thinking
>doctor of medicine
>a nurse

This is why we mock unifags, user.

Prolly the universities up in the northern white states. Montana, idaho, nebraska, etc. Of course, the government seems intent on importing souless chinks, indians, and other sub humans to get their bullshit stem degree via pure memorization.

My University has MoU with Purdue.
I was thinking to move Purdue but I didn't for some reason

why dont you choose california it has nice universities

Don't they have the University of Chicago ranked as highest in the non-SJW category? The same school that pumped out idealogues in favor of murderous military dictatorships? Seems kind of backwards.

I was instructed by my senior who are doing their PHds at US, I've already got into UT and I'll be coming for my Masters.

BYU Idaho is based af

did you do 2 years of your university in india and you're transferring? because referring to your last post you said you'll be doing your masters and if you haven't 2 years of college will get you a bachelors degree and 4 gets you yours masters

I work in an education institution that I won't disclose. They are all leftist shit. They need to be purged by legal means or execution. Tenure has to be eliminated.

Trade schools suck

T. Went to both

go to the one with a high percentage of jews

I've just completed my Bachelor of Technology in Civil Engineering (4years).

Purdue was as Exchange student option after 3rd Year.

I got into UT by myself.

For the love of god I hope MIT hasn't ruined itself yet. Imagine an entire class on the contributions of Africans. An entire semester of sticks and mud huts

>Bullshit, critical thinking cannot be taught.

You can be taught techniques of objective analysis that give you such foundations (i.e. formal logic).

Ok, I fucked up the context there, but my point about the Drs and Nurses part was that you can't get there with a trade school education.

And before you ask about vocational nurses, anyone who is smart enough to breathe can do that shit.

mabrook bro

Thanks

UT Austin and UW Madison are the same thing:
A bastion of antagonism in a sea of dissenting opinions

They're two of the only (major) schools so deluded they chose to go full-Alinsky in a classic conservative state.

austin is liberal so Sup Forums hates it by default. i don't know about american universities, i only went for one year. i asked for my money back, they said no, i left with minimal debt. i have never regretted it.