V6

V6 when ?

>tfw your countries are so shit that not even muslims want to live there
you are the muslims of europe, poor and are mostly working in some other country then your own because not even your people want to live in those countries.
i'm not talking shit i'm just saying how it is, just change all those flags to ISIS flags and you'll get "LMAO BASED ISIS".
fuck off

LOL nigger you are a joke

t. polish toilet cleaner in bongland
show your flag so we can see how proud of your country you are.

He's right.

>Swords and Shields

Even American whites are going to last longer then you guys at this point. While you'll be fighting off hordes of invading niggers hand to hand we'll be shooting them from far away racking up high KDs.

NOW

>americans shooting niggers
>t. 56%
at least you can dream.

God is with the last men of Europe

>V6
rename it to Slav-Hungary

I could take out at least 35 niggers with my guns. You couldn't take out more then 5 before you die of a concussion from hand to hand. Also nice flag pussy.

Stop LARPing you welfare leech

Yet you are a joke.
And you didn't even bother to argument against the point he make. You are still a joke.

>I could take out at least 35 niggers with my guns
well, do it user if you hate them so much....
how many niggers did you kill in your life, you worthless neckbeard?
>Also nice flag pussy.
this topic isn't about country flags, i didn't insult you because you're american i literally just posted something that is the truth. i didn't praise my country so i don't feel a need to post with my flag, i literally posted something that is what american society is. there was no ">american education" or shart in mart memes, you just posted how you would shoot 35 niggers and still are 56% "white".
also
>i don't have a counter argument so i'll call him out on the flag

Why can't most of you burgers contribute with something constructive?

Don't bother 52%, its rethorical.

>argument he made
argument like "lol you are a joke"?

Eastern Europeans don't have self hatred. Self hatred is the lowest human scum. Even black Africans don't have that. antifa piece of shit.

>Eastern Europeans don't have self hatred.
I estimate you're retarded. Self hatred it's their culture outside of the Bible.

you must be retarded. or a liar. there is national pride in eastern Europe. none of that is left in western Europe.

What do they have to be proud of? That they merely exist? A huge accomplishment, indeed.

the question is, V12 when?