If you had a time machine, what would you do?

If you had a time machine, what would you do?

kill hitler

oh wait lol

become a doctor and do a home invasion of my parents house while my mother is pregnant and kill myself as a fetus as a doctor home robber

go back and teach the dinosaurs about jesus so that they will go to heaven when they get hit with the asteroid so that when i go to heaven i can be a raptor jockey

kill winston churchill

this but unironically

>teleport into this precise moment, longitude, latitude and height in space/time
>camera man's body erupts with the force of me entering the space he previously occupied
>blood, guts, sinew, bone pieces flechette the room
>I stand naked, covered in blood before the Fuhrer
>I don't speak German, so I scream the only thing Hitler would understand
>"DAS JUDEN!!!"

Tell my parents to use a condom.

Help Hitler win now that I know what happends

Vikings with motorboats and machine-guns.

kill your dad, live the oedipal fantasy

Don't know what I was expecting, but this is most certainly better than any of that

BASEDDD! Hitler was so evil! Right guys?!

i would kill constantine in battle with a ak 47. according to legend he will have a cross on his shield . your god isnt superior to mine

christianity fails to ever take root. jews are wiped out. paganism persist to this day in europe. no possible way to try to promote any sense of unity that undermines the west through religion based on belief in a singular god

Go back to 1913 and stop this madness at the source

Tell Hitler to attack after winter was over

Go back and not drop out of college.
Also save Hitler

save the west

lord over time and space for all eternity

Destroy Bill Clinton's political career by exposing his crimes early, before they snowballed into sacrosanct political success

Can someone tell me why there are flags missing on posts?

Kill Adam and rape Eve.

I know what you would do, Jeff

phonefagging?

Probably give them the blueprints to an atomic weapon for only if they go into hiding pretending to lose the war until the late 2010's, hit Chicago, Detroit, LA, Seattle. Portland, Philly, San Francisco, Basically all of Africa, Mexico, and Middle East.

Changed Lee's mind at Gettysburg about Pickett's Charge.

go back in time and murder ivan the ruthless, and his heir

i'd eat some vintage poosi

Put under the pressure of walking in your shoes
(Caught in the undertow, just caught in the undertow)
Every step that I take is another mistake to you
(Caught in the undertow, just caught in the undertow)

no, using a browser w/ appchan x

Kill mohammeds mother while she was pregnant with him, then show some early crusaders how to use a nuke

Create Google

You'd probably die of illness pretty fast if you go back much farther than your own lifetime

I'd go back in time and kill Roosevelt, Churchill, and anyone else who got in the way of Hitler winning WW2. I'd kill that one British electronic warfare scientist and make sure that the German bombing raids of London go off flawlessly, obliterating the damn city before raar countermeasures could be employed to stop the Germans.

Make the Rothschilds poor. Control the world and try to rid the world of jewery.

1) Kill Mohamed
2) Make very wise investments in $AMZN and then BTC

Nothing, the moment is more important.

Not sure why then. I use Clover on mobile and the meme flags don't show up.

fuck hitler

now thats what i call edge

Go back and meet Cleopatra, so i could get a chance at that ass

Kill LBJ and everyone involved with the 1965 Immigration Act before it can be drafted.

But which Cleopatra? :^)

There would have been no need for the Crusades if Muhammad and the Islam never existed.

I'd go back to my most recent ex and tell myself to get off the anti-depressant medicine, stop being so clingy, and not blow up her phone so much when she decided to dump my ass.

It hurts bros.

How is that edgy? It's just practical you fuck.

>kill Mohammed
Forgot your kekistan I flag

You had to learn, user.

Don't take it for granted next time.

make sure crimea stays in ukraine

maybe he means kill Hitler so that America and Europe stay white , because the Jews wouldn't punish us for something that didn't happen

Travel back to Nazi-era Germany and give them my time machine technology :^)

Make sure my parents never meet and as a result I am never born.

kill Marx

Sink the slave ships

cute :3

Promote fascism in France in the 30s

Our extinction was always the plan
Peace was never an option

Go back to 1920 and live happily for 20 years, Then kill myself.

Headsnipe every slave trader-exporter for the past four centuries

Eradicate the earliest Arab cultures so that Mohammed and his ilk never come into being.

Teach scientific breakthrough upon scientific breakthrough to both Rome and Byzantium, beginning pre-1054, on the principle that science brings men closer to God.

(Not pol-approved...)
Once Rome and Byzantium are global superpowers, teach "some" scientific advancements to the largest, smartest African tribe such that these Africans can adequately sustain themselves and defend themselves. Belligerent tribes will be annihilated by challenging the one supreme tribe. Thus, an African empire will continue to the present day and will currently condemn slavery and slave-trading.

Economic refugees will go to the empire for aid.

Muslim refugees will be non-existent.

Show the Russians, English, Europeans, Americans and Canadians the future that awaits them, while they still had the culture and strength to stop it.

i would have an excellent adventure

Murder fdr, fly to Germany and defend the Reich to the end.

I would only use my time machine to correct the time lines that all the other time machine idiots keep messing with. Changing time lines you better be fucking sure you don't make things worse. Only way to be sure of that is to be able to see all the possible time lines. You don't mess with time based around ideology. You just make sure the minimum number of people die.

Make sure rome never adopts christianity and wipes out the jews
Kill mohammed
Kill Genghis Khan
Retarded religious dark ages never happen, we space imperium now

I'd go see who killed JFK fa sho

Kill Abraham to prevent the jew fairy tales from coming into existence. Those fairy tales of them being the chosen ones have stopped their extermination by brainwashed idiots.

Go back in time to aid hitler and convince him of what was to come.I would also bring back weapon schematics if I could.If not.I would tell him not to war with russia and if negotiations broke with america,then I would tell him about D-day.

go back to 07/21/17(Fri)12:21:17 and kill op

>because the Jews wouldn't punish us for something that didn't happen

I would save her...

Tell Hitla all of his mistakes that cost him the war and then watch the Nazis win as I laugh my ass off and think about how I will never have to watch some crying Spielberg Hollywood movie about how Germans were such mean devils.

Duh
>pic related

go back and tell my fatass to put the fucking fork down.

>go forward in time 20 years
>go to sex robot factory
>implant time machine technology into the sexbots, that is activated by thrusting... then nick about 5000 of them
>go back in time to present day, with the sexbots
>find out address of 5000 Sup Forums neckbeards
>give them a sexbot each
>not tell them about timetravel tech housed in the sexbots

>go forward in time 5 years , watch anime hitler robots fighting 30' frogs in space whilst having a hearty kek

why would you waste your time on Oswald

go back and give hitler the nuke and convince him that africa and the middle east were the real menace to the white race. if we destroy them, the merchant has no leverage.

kill stalin in November 1941. during a meeting with his high up comrades, kill them too.
USSR in disarray.
Go to meet Julius in Rome. Show him some primitive steam machines, show him an AK-47 then show him smartphone.

Assassinate John Locke and the other ideologues of the "enlightenment".

I'd give the formula of the atom bomb to the Nazis.

warn hitler

Fuck my MoM

Take machine guns to the Second Battle of Tarain (1192 AD)

Kill mohammed Ghori, and push back the fucking pisslamic fuckers.

Save the Aryan Vedas in all their glory and make a unified India a Nuclear superpower by 1550.

Introduce the scientific method, gunpowder, the printing press, stainless steel, germ theory, antibiotics, and vaccinations to the Roman Empire at it's peak.

of what?

He would have still made dumb fuck decisions
>hurr durr lets invade the Slavic undead hoards because lmao snow

Tell to spaniard conquistadors don't mixed with indigenous people.

> at it's peak

So by the time they are implemented the empire is heading downhill.

Nah, do it in around 50BC

Win the lottery

there is no other right answer

Kill Eve, then spend eternity playing rummy with Adam and the Snake.

Serious answer? I'd probably skip through history, filming the most famous battles. Cannae and Stalingrad would be a hell of a thing to see in person.

Go back to the 90's and play the tech market.

nigger

why are her pupils so fucking large

Good call.

SPY puts in 2008

You don't need a time machine for that

It is never too late pooanon

buy amazon ipo

That happens when you turn a woman on.

Tell Rameses about the lamb's blood