"Everything Will Collapse" German Judge Warns As Refugees Flood System With Appeals

Enough with the spam. Let's discuss actual politics.
rt.com/news/397014-german-courts-overwhelmed-refugees/
>The situation is dramatic for administrative courts,” Seegmuller told RND. “We are now completely stretched to our limits

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/q9BI4
bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-39733952
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The US has the same problem in immigration courts. I guess we can all go road warrior when our leaders get their way.

Sounds like Germany is gonna go bust here soon

Comfy

>The situation has been further complicated by a explosive reports earlier this year, in which a group of German soldiers with right-wing affiliations, allegedly plotted the assassinations of left-wing politicians with the intention to pin the crimes on migrants.

Wtf does this have to do with anything? Is the migrant apocalypse now Hitler's fault too?

>let them all stay
>no appeals
>problem solved

Laws will be introduced to allow courts to be bypassed.

Same thing happening here in Italy. The solution would simply be to deny appeals on the matter

Yeah but we have at least have some hardliner judges who want to speed up, even if its only their jurisdiction it helps (also the way courts are spread like that here affects it as well)

But arent these issues fully federalized by Germany? They've got a court bottleneck to face and worse yet the judges are probably all cucks desperate to find ways to save as many they view as "not a threat" as possible without accidentally failing to do due diligence on a bad apple

This is a real german here, you can tell by the to-the-point dry sarcasm

Before there is any chance Muslims will leave Europe volentary, they need a place to go to, just as the Jews did.

That's why we need to meme for an Islamic State, which they are religiously obligated to live in. Israel will of course oppose this, as it would be that state's religious obligation to destroy Israel.

Have a bump while I go back to the board and sage and report all the shill threads.

ARCHIVED LINK: archive.is/q9BI4
>ARCHIVED LINK: archive.is/q9BI4
ARCHIVED LINK: archive.is/q9BI4
>ARCHIVED LINK: archive.is/q9BI4

Can it wait until I get my shotgun? It can collapse all it wants after that, but just wait a few months...

>months
Lol.
But seriously, i hope you get it, bro.

well in that strange case some vital information is missing.
said right wing soldier got through the refugee registration process as a syrian

bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-39733952

ofc the real scandal is that apparently everyone can be a syrian refugee. This country is done for.

I'd like to see how much that is costing the taxpayer in total. Fucking cucks all deserve to be killed.

Dear Swiss Neighbor,
Care to let me in your country?
I have a BA in Industrial engineering and will be hard working. Pls.

If I'm left with an empty gun cabinet when the world ends I'm going to be right fucked off.

1.) water
2.) food
3.) shelter
4.) friends
5.) ammunition
I seriously do think that people need to spend more time thinking about food and water.
You just never know when shit's gonna go down.

Use the black market.
.22 can still be obtained even by you.
Get something.
Anything.
The liberator gun was a concept in which you'd shoot someone with a better gun and take their better gun.
Muslims will have AK-47s.
You will need basic self defense.
If it comes to it, you'll be able to acquire their weapons and give your .22 rifle to someone for further acquisition.
Think like Sun Tzu.

Obligatory.

Water's fine for me, as I live on the Norfolk broads. Will just have to filter it through an old short and boil it on the wood stove before drinking it. I mean, that's not GREAT, but it's better than nothing.

it's not that hard to make a gun it doesn't have to be sturdy it just has to fire one bullet

Unfortunately a .22 needs a more demanding license than a shotgun.You have to prove why you should have it, rather than with a SGC they need to prove that you should not. Also there's a limit of ammunition you can store while you can fill a room with shotgun shells as well as have the equipment to make your own. Plus you need to have been a member of a club for multiple months, and the storage demands are far FAR higher.

The flaw with the black market is that it'll either be a honeypot or I'll be buying from people who are intending me to be the victim of who they're selling it to.

Same guy, btw, if my ID changed.

You have no idea how cucked we are with guns. Even bullet sales are heavily regulated.

you better stock up on water purification tabs

I dream of europe one day to become the land of the free

you'll just have to kill yourself the old fashion way then, sorry.

>want to buy gun
>read yesterday that Dutch spooks with help from American spooks had infiltrated and taken over a deep web market place for drugs, honeypotted hundreds of people and are now making arrests and forwarding information to other jurisdictions

I'll bet they're knee deep in online gun market places too.

You'll have to resort to this bad boy then, get practicing

You need a fucking coup or to be invaded by poland or something

boy i would laph if that happened.