Why are you supposedly alpha males all so afraid of Muslims? If you're superior then you have nothing to fear

Why are you supposedly alpha males all so afraid of Muslims? If you're superior then you have nothing to fear.

Other urls found in this thread:

globalresearch.ca/us-has-killed-more-than-20-million-people-in-37-victim-nations-since-world-war-ii/5492051
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Because Muslims worship Satan. Repent and you may be saved.

>afraid

I'm not afraid of shit, sandnigger, I just don't want you in my country because you suck ass in every respect

But user not being afraid of bitten by rabid dog is being insane.

>200 replies later
>1 post by this ID

>Thinking I'm afraid
I'll kill any of them if I have to. Just not in a no-go zone.

They stink like BO and rotten underpants

First of all, no one on Sup Forums is an alpha,
Secondly, hatred is very different from fear

You niggers better have saged and reported

>why do you not want to be around niggers and sandniggers, what are you afraid they might try to rob or stab you?

>reporting legit political discussion because have no counterargument

*sips tea*

are you afraid of a dog that bite your child, no but you do what need to be done and you put it down.

>chooses to respond to this instead of any of the actual critical posts

/thread

When I see a decent argument i'll respond to it. Not wasting my time with "hurr durr they stinky" or "hurr durr they gonna stab me"

So, real reasons like the fact that they are more likely to be violent criminals and even if not to be a useless burden on society don't count? What about the sandnigger's particular danger of being a Jihadi extremist? Don't want no terrorists here, sorry. Your equality memes will have to stand aside.

Why do you assume everyone else is afraid?

I don't want ants or flies in my house, that doesn't mean I'm afraid of them. You're a fucking faggot. Post your address so I can come cave your skull in. Obviously none of us are alpha, so you shouldn't be afraid of revealing yourself, right?

>Still no ME bf
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

>superior
but we can't kill them, which is what natural law would normally necessitate.

Reported for what? Invading your safe space, snowflake?

You aren't even OP
Be a nigger in a different thread

>blow themselves up and kill innocents on the reg
>why are you guys so mean to us boohoo
fuck muslims i hope they all die in a nuclear fire while I watch from the comfort of my mcmansion in the suburbs

>why don't you want to be invaded?
Because it's my fucking home.
I don't invite niggers into my fucking home.

Please tell me more about how offended you are

>blow themselves up and kill innocents on the reg
Are you talking about America? America has killed many times more Middle Easterners than muslims have ever killed anyone throughout literally all of human history.

Oh shit. I just said something true. Mods will delete this thread now.

I should really introduce you to my friend Don, he's gonna whack you for good with all of his tard strength once i tell him you are a gypsy

the funny thing is arabs are huge pussies who only fight a single white man if they have a gang of at least 10 of their mates with them

>Off-topic and Sup Forums-tier threads will be deleted (and possibly earn you a ban, if you persist). Unless they are quality, well thought out, well written posts, the following are some examples of off-topic and/or Sup Forums-tier threads:

>Red pill me on X. (with no extra content or input of your own)
>Are X white?
>Is X degeneracy?
>How come X girls love Y guys so much?
>If X is true, then how come Y? Checkmate Z.

Learn how to follow the rules, nigger. It's not that difficult. No wonder your faggot friends keep getting shot.
This isn't r*ddit, fuckboi. Nobody is going to look at your basic bitch, establishment approved opinion and scramble to silence you. Fucking faggot.

I'm not afraid, I just plainly hate them.

Amen
& sage this garbage

Because you reeking savages taint everywhere you go beyond repair, and we don't have time for your bullshit. Afraid? You think were afraid of illiterate sandniggers who can't even comprehend what a rifle stock is for? The US isn't europe. Average kid in the South could pop you between the eyes before you cunts figure out how to aim. Die in a drone strike, Habib

>This isn't r*ddit, fuckboi. Nobody is going to look at your basic bitch, establishment approved opinion and scramble to silence you. Fucking faggot.
Last two threads I posted in got deleted right after my last post.

How about you do us and yourself a favor and go fucking look it up. God forbid a fox "news" watcher should fucking learn something true.

>correlation = causation
So you're retarded and attracted to threads that don't belong on the board. You're a piece of fucking work.

>didn't even say faux news
You haven't taken Rachel Maddow's dick far enough down your throat.

I don't know. Maybe I'm just being paranoid. But neither of those threads had any reason to be deleted.

Not my type. He doesn't have thick enough eyebrows.

>the US has killed more middle easterners than Muslims have killed in LITERALLY all of human history

Stop acting like you know a thing about history, cuck. Honestly, I've seen some stupid mother fuckers defend Islam but you take the cake.

refugee policy should be women and children only.

not even joking about that.

It's true. Don't like it? Tough shit. Not everyone has accepted your new leaden age of "alternative facts".

>he didn't respond
Kek. This means that he doesn't care about political discussion, and this is a slide thread.

On a ten point scale of awful arguments, that rates an 8. Not quit the most stupid thing I've heard, but close.

Everyone on Earth is far more likely to be killed by an American than a muslim though.

Source? A single fact to back that up?

Because love to blow up over the smallest things

More people died in the Iran-Iraq war by a lot. You seem to be the type of retard that likes to err on the side of the inflated numbers though, so you probably think OIF was literally genocide.

Here's how many people America has killed JUST SINCE WWII:

globalresearch.ca/us-has-killed-more-than-20-million-people-in-37-victim-nations-since-world-war-ii/5492051

If you can show evidence that muslims have killed even a sizeable fraction of that in the entirety of their history, I'd be impressed. And if we're talking about the same time frame (since WWII) there's no contest: America is by far the biggest murderer - possibly on the planet.

Wrong. The Iran-Iraq war only had casualties in the hundreds of thousands - this is a war, again, which America had a central role in, let's not forget.

Ohh don't worry mate, I am not afraid of them. Fuck half of my country can't wait for them to start saber rattling all over Europe so that wr can bust there skulls in...

>doesn't even bother to simply google her claims
>posts a source "proving" Americans killed more middle easterners than Muslims have killed in history, but the source attributes most of the deaths to Korea, Vietnam, and """"proxy wars""""
Alright, time to fuck off back to r*ddit, Cletus.

They are afraid because they don't have Allah on their side!

Well let's see. America killed at least hundreds of thousands in JUST the most recent invasion of Iraq. And that's the lowball estimate. So I'd say she's on course.

>Bitches about reddit
>Calls someone "Cletus"
>Is a Cletus from reddit
Oh I'm laughin.

>Equating disdain & desire to kill with "fear"

Wew

>at least hundreds of thousands
>lowball
No, like I mentioned earlier, you're just fucking retarded. Reputable, independent estimates place all Iraqi deaths under 200,000. Saddam killed more of his own people than that during peace time. You should leave the trailer, get your brothers dick out of your mouth, and try reading sometime.

The cringe...oh my god. Get out of the stone age with your antiquated flying spaghetti monster bullshit cult worship. Notice how the smartest people in the world are irreligious or atheist? Not a coincidence muhammad.

So...in the hundreds of thousands.

Whats wrong with Saddam though?

Kurds are not Saddam's people, by the way. Boy, you sure are playing up the ISIS role, aren't you? Wearing a jihadi flag while talking like a NYC jew.

>150k
>in the hundreds of thousands
If you have $150, which I know you don't, you don't have hundreds of dollars. Hundreds implies multiple hundred, as in more than 200. Try graduating middle school.
>y-you're acting like a kike
>everyone will think I fit in now!
Jesus, you're fucking pathetic.

It is good to see that -some- people on thexternal cancer that this board has become are trying to stand against the Reddit hordes. Keep on fighting the good fight my friends, and remember to Sage.

A UFC champion is far more alpha/superior than me.

Of course, that means nothing if I'm willing to strap on an explosive vest and blow both of us to hell because of my stupid beliefs.

Do you afraid of rabid dogs? You must be inferior to them.

>200k dead Iraqi civilians?
>What do you need 150k dead civilians for?
>I-i'm not a j-jew!

im not afraid. i am trying to protect the weak. like the children you fuck. you know fucking children is wrong. that is coming from an athiest. oh yeah forgot to mention fuck muhammed and allah.

>Afraid

Typical liberal projecting, you niggers and your phobias.

>Atheist
>Deus Vult
>I'm trying to protect innocent children!
>(by bombing them!)
Jesus Christ, nu/shit/ is extra cancerous today.

>look at my comment
>I said under 200k
Wow, it's fucking nothing. Did you ever consider that the threads you were posting in got deleted because your nonsensical elementary written rendition of chronic diarrhea lowers the collective IQ of the board?

>/nu/shit
Stop trying to fit in, faggot. It's just sad.

>EU flag

Hi Redtard.

Afraid? I would rather drive them out.

Kindly shut the fuck up you disgusting wretch, and stop acting as if you *aren't* just a Reddit newfag that jumped onto Sup Forums during the election cycle.

Yeah you tell em baws! Fuck these CTR shills not supporting muh clash of cultures and posting facts on Sup Forums! This is a place for far right dishonest propaganda! We won't tolerate realistic views of the world or America here!

I wear it because you're so easy to fucking trigger you little snowflake bitch.

>I-i-i'm not reddit! Y-y-you're reddit!
>MUH JEW ATHEISM! MUSLIMS ARE THE GREATEST THREAT TO HUMANITY OF ALL TIME! OF ALL TIME!! (ignore our casual genocide of the Middle East, then hypocritical hatred of refugees we won't stop creating).

This. They're a protected class. It's like saying I'm homophobic lol.

You seem mentally unstable. Just do the "I was only pretending to be retarded" act and be done with it.

I'm not the ISIS jew.

>spacing
>far right dishonest propaganda
>trigger
>snowflake
>not reddit
kek'd

>casual genocide of the Middle East
lmao, do you unironically believe that? Hahahahaha cry harder bitch nigger.

remove kebab fag

I'm not afraid of roaches but I still don't want them in my house.

>triggered by the Jihadi flag
DOES BABY NEED A SAFE SPACE? WANT A TAMPON FOR YOUR VAGINA?

>spacing
You mean putting each reply on a different line? It's pretty telling that morons who invoke "muh reddit spacing" can't even fucking identify it.

Simple, they're not alphas

Half of Sup Forums comes from the political iFunny roleplaying accounts, I encourage you to check them out for a laugh. I even found an account that posts their "face reveals", but I wont say which because Im still saving pics for later use

Do I believe what's happening is happening? Oh gee, I don't know. I don't watch Infowars and Fox all day, so yeah. I believe reality trumps propaganda.

I'm not triggered at all. I just identified you. Your arguments are as week as they always have been. They only work on the stupid.

the faggotry of this thing

>People hate me for invading their country, destroying their infrastructure killing their families for no good reason except to prop up the petrodollar
>Fucking mudslimes, amirite?
The anglo cries out in pain as he strikes you.

What a great argument.

What's infowars? How is the population of the Middle East going to double by 2100? Seems like a shitty genocide.
>shitty argument by a shitty person
Shocking.

the op was about whites being scared of middle easterners, not the other way around

Demographics

Sure thing dude, just don't imprison me or nothing and I would fix it

>What's infowars?
>This nigger
Trying too hard. Roll it back a bit. Man, and here I thougth JIDF had entirely fucked off to /qa/. What's wrong too much dissent against your jewish puppet in chief lately on this board for your liking? Get the fuck over it.

>23 posts with 0 arguments
>triggered like a baby back bitch when people don't bring their best argument to the table

That post wasn't by OP.

theres like nearly 2 billion of them cucknigger

>Sup Forums user doesnt understand

lmao