Lets see how far down the rabit hole goes (red pill me)

New to this site, and wow. OK so so far have been red pilled on interracial breeding, subversive jews, and to a lesser extent the enherent violent tendencies of black people in general (lets be honest, it's pretty obvious) Need red pills for: economics, gays, governments

Other urls found in this thread:

quickrundown.club/
eugenics.net/
counter-currents.com/2014/07/against-good-breeding/
dianawest.net/Home/tabid/36/EntryId/3202/What-Is-a-Conservative-What-Defines-the-GOP.aspx
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

This.

the truth shall set you free quickrundown.club/

Enjoy.

legitimately thought that was heath ledger in the pic until i remembered the fish face that could

>new to this site
>immediately redpilled
Lurk moar

eugenics.net/
counter-currents.com/2014/07/against-good-breeding/

And if you want reason to hate the government, look up a few /ewo/ generals and the DNC emails. Take a vomit bucket.

More specifically: I had previously thought interracial breeding produced healthier offspring with higher immunities to the opposite race's desieses (much empirical evidence the opposite is true) hadn't really understood why people dislike jews now have historical data, and yeah basically what I already knew about black violence (I'm white live in the south where despite the media's portrayal, the blacks are much more hostile and biggoted towards white people)

dianawest.net/Home/tabid/36/EntryId/3202/What-Is-a-Conservative-What-Defines-the-GOP.aspx

It doesn't matter what reason, we need more redpill threads.

Beaver posts are pretty great

Osama is also probably a CIA agent
Google Tim Osman

Gay shit is being publicized, romantasized, and shoved down the throats of the youth.
It's steadily increasing the number of confused 12 year boys who want to take hormone replacement therapy and chop their dicks off.

It's just a different face to the same subversion agenda. If you are attempting to create a crisis, economic collapse, etc... You weaken people by destroying strong nuclear families.
On average do you think straight men or fuckbois create more/better strong nuclear families?

The invisible hand would rather suicide off new generations and crush them like broken toys than allow them to develop properly.
I'm sure it's some people are naturally born confused but it's been the same as Autism, about 1% of the population.

It's a huge problem when you have people who "identify" as autistic. That doesn't make you a hero.

What's up with gays? I'm straight, I find the idea disgusting, but never really had a problem with them (as I assumed it was either a mental illness or possibly some biological recessive gene no longer useful (have physically stronger sex hang back with womenduring hunter/gather times and not have to worry about paternal identity)) but the more of them I run into, the more I notice 1. Nearly all have additional mental illnesses 2. Many have utter contempt for women 3. Many used to sleep with women

>"I wuld like politcal and life advise frm 20 yer olds plz"

i'm straight/bi and just want to be left the fuck alone. the pride faggots really piss people off and rightfully so. if you're gay, no one should know because you should be acting normally, not like some circus sideshow mutant.

It doesn't work that way my american amigo.
you don't drop yourself to the bottom of the rabbit hole. most of the things you would hear, read, see... would look as utter bollocks.
Take your time, see whats the measure of the steps you can handle and work on it

Anything on aliens?

traps are gay

I see this pseudo-intellectual wall of text posted in every other thread and I still don't believe a single word of it.