Linkin Park frontman Chester Bennington commits suicide

There was a thread here yesterday today he an hero.

archive.is/sRfOF

Linkin Park vocalist Chester Bennington died by hanging at his Palos Verdes Estates home, the Los Angeles County coroner confirmed Friday.

An employee discovered the 41-year-old’s body Thursday morning hanging from a belt on a bedroom door inside his home in the 2800 block of Via Victoria, said Ed Winter, spokesman for the L.A. County medical examiner-coroner. A half-empty bottle of alcohol was found in the room, he said.

Bennington did not leave a suicide note, Winter said.

Firefighters received a call about 9 a.m. regarding a cardiac arrest at the Palos Verdes Estates’ home, said Joey Napoli, spokesman for the Los Angeles County Fire Department. The report indicated the male victim had hanged himself, he said.

Bennington is survived by his wife, Talinda Bennington, and six children.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zsCD5XCu6CM
youtu.be/qjMF5zLbuCM
truthearth.org/2017/05/28/john-podesta-aka-skippy-link-to-sister-cathy-cesniks-murder/
youtube.com/watch?v=phVQZrb2AdA
metalinjection.net/latest-news/eww/kiss-gene-simmons-said-he-would-totally-make-love-to-linkin-parks-chester-bennington
youtu.be/x1FW36keZJw?t=215
nme.com/news/music/chester-bennington-wife-twitter-hacked-2113902
clintonfoundation.org/press-releases/investments-haiti-yield-more-results-0
mikeshinoda.com/2013/01/15/srs-my-secret-in-haiti/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Something about that logo though.

He was boy lover. They all were. It's how their shit music became a notable thing while Bill Clinton was President.

volkisch undertones

Good. One less edgy faggot in the world. Everyone's crying about it like their mothers died.

A drug addict degenerate coward commits suicide. I feel really bad for his 6 kids but they are better of wihtout him.

i would kill myself too after making this album

>There was a thread here yesterday today he an hero.
There were a thousand threads yesterday BECAUSE he died YESTERDAY...

youtube.com/watch?v=zsCD5XCu6CM

The Trump curse is real!

IN THE EEEEEND

chester the molester

huh...

>most celebrities are liberal
>celebrities that die are all liberals
>"TRUMP'S CURSE!"

ok i'm glad he died now

I can't help wonder if this was actually a murder. The elites know that him dying "as a suicide" could spark a lot of suicides.

What does this have to do with politics?

Nothing Goyim. Don't worry about the rise in white male suicide.

Not all of them bash Trump tho.

It has to do with politics because he was literally John Podesta's rape child who literally hanged himself upon learning John Podesta was his actual father.

Of course, there are still many people wondering if he wasn't 'suicided', which is a common meme among such high profile in possession of the truth.

doubt it. linkin park probably just doesn't have too much going on anymore. the songs aren't exactly timeless classics.

Chester was molested for 6 years while dad worked on Pedo unit of police. You think the dad might have caught that unless his dad was like many of the CPS or other child protection services where they get in there to cover up their crimes.

Also, Chester might be Podestas bastard child? Either that or they are the same person because all of their facial biometrics are a match. Or clone

>while his father was a police detective who worked with child sex abuse cases

He would've pressed charges against his abuser, but he found out his abuser was a victim, too. That's code for "he got inducted into the ring". Given that he just fucking killed himself, we shouldn't be assuming it was voluntary on his part.

There's reason enough to believe it wasn't.

His music has him coming off depressed for over a decade and he does it just now after he has a lot of kids and everything?

Eh, I don't know, unless there is more we don't know it is pretty odd.

I'd kill myself too if my name were Chester

>An employee discovered the 41-year-old’s body Thursday morning hanging from a belt on a bedroom door inside his home in the 2800 block of Via Victoria
>hanging from a belt on a bedroom door inside his home

youtu.be/qjMF5zLbuCM

Rumors are that he was going to testify against CF. We all know how that goes.

Someone posted about "The Keepers" Netflix doc yesterday where the murderer was known by the nickname "Skippy" .. Found this article on it. Check out how fucking creepy Podesta looked back in the day

> truthearth.org/2017/05/28/john-podesta-aka-skippy-link-to-sister-cathy-cesniks-murder/

nothing odd about it. they were a product of the times and nothing more.

i've never really had the urge to listen to them for nostalgia's sake and am rather embarrassed to admit i was a casual fan back in the day (middle school)

No one cares

Limp Bizkit > Suckin Park

i liked the music when i was young
without knowing anything about the band or even knowing bill was president
or knowing how they looked how their logo looked or who they associated with

but where is the evidence

it's all real, isn't it?

He knew it was coming, this was his last video, coincidence?
youtube.com/watch?v=phVQZrb2AdA

Gene Simmons tells Chester he would prison rape him

> metalinjection.net/latest-news/eww/kiss-gene-simmons-said-he-would-totally-make-love-to-linkin-parks-chester-bennington

guess ppl who used to know you will say the same about you

Now Linkin Park’s latest unexpected collaboration is with none other than President Bill Clinton — sort of. For better or for worse, the 42nd president isn’t adding his saxophone stylings to the nü-metal band’s next LP. Instead, he’s helping fund and promote co-frontman Mike Shinoda’s recycling business in Haiti.

Go deeper you fools

And depeeerrr

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

The emo genre seems to have had more than its fair share of paedophiles - possibly due to the child rape/depression connection

Pedo symbols

These people are running an organ trafficking / pedophile ring.

i wanted to say this pic is bullshit, but my god, they look exactly like father and son.

>Bennington is survived
>is survived

Fucking what?

George A. Romero died. A giant in the horror industry. Nobody gives a flying fuck.

A cunt who necks himself who's only big achievements were songs about necking himself ft.Jay Z. Who was part of a successful nu-metal band in the mid 00s dies. Suddenly it's "These tears don't falll they crash around mee"/

What fucking bullshit is this. Guess its the Micheal Jackson affect were people who listened to him once claim to be their biggest fans.

>Now Linkin Park’s latest unexpected collaboration is with none other than President Bill Clinton — sort of. For better or for worse, the 42nd president isn’t adding his saxophone stylings to the nü-metal band’s next LP. Instead, he’s helping fund and promote co-frontman Mike Shinoda’s recycling business in Haiti.
>recycling business in Haiti
>in Haiti
>Haiti

They survived him and his constant moaning.

Jay-Z(J.C. play on words for Jesus Christ) , Jay-Hova(Jehova)... Newest song is called O.J. ... O.J. news on same day as Chester suicide.

Oh, got it. True.

chester's wife. Allegedly tweeted this, don't have an archive. Is Podesta really his father?

ride never ends

cucked to death

>tfw people still talking about pizza gate, while the actual pedos are on Sup Forums.

checked 3:35 youtu.be/x1FW36keZJw?t=215

>podesta born january 9, 1949
>chester born march 20, 1976 in phoenix, az
>podesta 26 or 27 when chester was born
>mother's name was susan elaine johnson

someone do more research on his mom and how she could have possibly had contact with podesta.

THESE WOUNDS THEY WILL NOT HEAL

I also saw a tweet where she says said like "I will be joining Chester in hell tomorrow, sorry to my Kids"

Look into Mike Shinoda business with clintons

nme.com/news/music/chester-bennington-wife-twitter-hacked-2113902

just some hackers :^)

they probably threatened her

I don't want this redpill
STOP IT

I think this group/ring is on borrowed time. They are getting super desperate killing people right before they testify and shit.. Forcing Sup Forums to keep an eye out for the asian lawyer lady.

We need to do an infographic combining pizzagate/Haiti/Miami lawyer and deaths/Linkin Park and blast it on twitter

I don't feel bad for him anymore. Hillary was literally the most corrupt candidate in recent history. Even Berners wouldn't vote for her.

Man this sucks. Hybrid Theory, Meteora, and Reanimation were objectively great albums. Must Sup Forums ruin everything in this world for me?

clintonfoundation.org/press-releases/investments-haiti-yield-more-results-0

Linkin park clinton foundation connection guys GO

>crawling through my gin
>blumpf will fucking kneel
>it is now her turn
>the rope is will reveal

Lol

Where's the brakes on this god damn timeline?

>the rope will soon reveal

Dude, you can't expect Podesta's rape child to make sense. He's got bigger problems.

Mike Shinoda and the Clintons just care so much about Haiti guise, please believe me

mikeshinoda.com/2013/01/15/srs-my-secret-in-haiti/

Kay guys, I'm starting to get dizzy now.. Linkin Park and others involved in thsi Music for Haiti.. Check out their logo..

can someone give me a quick rundown on the linkin park/clinton connection?

And right on his friend's birthday! Which friend was that, you ask? Gee, citizen, you might've had too much to think!

>clintonfoundation.org/press-releases/investments-haiti-yield-more-results-0
HEY NEWFAG, IF YOU REALLY NEED A QUICK RUNDOWN SKIP THROUGH THE THREAD VIA PAGE DOWN AND SEE WHICH POST HAS THE MOST RESPONSES

>an hero
>american education

It's a hero you fucking idiot

chrissy cornhole, who also hung himself weeks ago.

either this is bait or this is a major newfag
go lurk more faggot

guaranteed (you)'s

>a idiot

His wife is shilling big time. Anything on her?

>a mayor breakdown

This

Linkin Park Music for Haiti

hopefully this is bait.

If not, please get out. You have to be 18 to post here.

this was made on 8pol with full intention to troll social media

Shill

Can't tell whether or not this is b8, you did a good job you deserve a (you) for that

>nazi
Go back to stormfront, shill

you guys hear about the shit his wife posted?

if you had any doubt about the authenticity of this all, this should remove it. the guy was clearly killed.

Bump

>thinking every nazi is a stormnigger
Nazi is love man

so pizzagate isnt real? fuck off nigger

The entire music industry.

Yeah but pizzagate is about actual pedos/pedo supporters in the goverment who rule over us.

imagine being forced to tweet this or skippy will kill you

damn that's creepy