When are we gonna use our collective intelligence to get this cringeworthy cuck impeached?

When are we gonna use our collective intelligence to get this cringeworthy cuck impeached?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/129058656/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Ok, what for?

we need to get someone rightwing like jonathan bowden to run for president in 20202

Never.
Reminder that impeachment means literally nothing anyway. Clinton still did whatever the fuck he wanted after he was impeached.

He colluded with Russia. As patriots, we must take action to make this sham of a presidency cease, as this amounts to high treason.

Never. Ya fucking cunt.

colluded about what?

Why do the Democrats love America all of the sudden?

Can you cite the direct instance of collusion, as authoritated by a legal body that handles such matters?

Fuck off fag.

Not yet. Drip, drip, drip...

The GOP will lose their majority in 2018 because they're an inept pile of shit, and the DNC will impeach him. I won't care, because Trump is a giant vagina.

Alright let's do it, you...you have the evidence right?

Fellate us all you want.

All you are going to get is a load down your throat.

YES! THANK YOU! SOMEONE GET THIS GUY A FREAKIN' MEDAL FOR BEING THE FIRST PERSON IN THIS THREAD WITH SOME COMMON FREAKIN' SENSE.

Ok, then no, we can't work together to impeach Trump.

We only act on cold hard facts. Come back when it's a reality.

>I'm gonna post on Sup Forums with the idea that everyone thinks the way I do

Impeachment isn't a legal proceeding you retard. The House can impeach the President for any reason they want if they have the votes. "He's icky" would be a valid reason

The only one impeaching you wackos will be the Brics

Yes 20202 sound like a good year.

But I'm not talking about the process of impeachment. Im talking about his statement tht Trump colluded with Russia. That's a statement that needs to be backed up.

Why don't you impeach yourself from life faggot?
Throw yourself off your roof, make sure to go head-first so you don't accidentally survive.

Go away Tumblr

We're not.
He's /ourpresident/

>He colluded with Russia.
Cool.
Russia is better than the EU.
Russia is better than Soros.
For the entirety of Obama's presidency I wished I were Russian.

Weak trolling.

SAGE

Did you just switch to mobile data to post that OP?

LOL. K.

You know you're on Sup Forums right?

I just don't see why you people think we care about your crude, childish little antics because DRUMP IS MEAN WAA..

haha

LIBTARDS
>reddit and tumblr fags complain about hate speech, racism, and brigading
>they do the exact same thing on Sup Forums even though it doesnt phase anyone

You guys are just triggered little faggots. The fact that you came here in the first place means that. lol

looks like the reddit is still here

its just a matter of time before he's completely fucked. he clearly doesnt have the intelligence or capability to be president.

its painfully clear at this point, after he's completely fucked his base. some will still defend him, because theyre usefull... but he obviously does not know a thing about government.

Hillary? Is that you?
what a fucking shill, trying to influence the literal homebase of deplorableism

keep dreaming losers

Never.

Former Trump supporter here, it's just sad to watch you all turn into even bigger conspiracy theorists than you used to be. There is clearly nothing here or the story would have broken long ago. The Clinton's and the DNC are clean, you are trying to distract people from the fact that Trump is leaking highly classified information to Russian agents. What a buffoon. I can't believe I voted for this guy. Worst president in the last 250 years and you guys are still carrying his water just because you hate that we almost had a female president.

We aren't.

sure but that would set a precedent that neither party wants

Because it's convenient for them.

Same strategy happened to kick off the Iraq war and enact Patriot Act.

>people actually attempting to shift opinion
I can't imagine having to look into the mirror after trying and failing at something so utterly asinine and wrong. I think I'd kill myself if I were one of these embarrassing sad sacks. It's comforting to know that my life will never get that bad.

It would also set off all the roiling hatred that Americans have been forming for the government for decades.

crubgeworthy is reddit vernacular right

Why did so many burgers vote for a repulsive candidate like Drumpf?

because that will change anything

>when are we going to waste our time to do a waste of time that will change nothing as nothing ever changes in this country and it always sucks since Jewish banks rule over us?

Never

Somewhere between Never & Not Happening unless POTUS tries to kill user or does something criminal.

Frankly we're too busy pushing for Hillary and the globalists to hit the gallows.

To send a message TPTB.

I thought his policies would help improve our already cracked and bruised nation; I was blind to the fact that our first potential female president was trying her hardest to improve upon our rough conditions. Never again will I make such a mistake.

Hi CNN

Oh look. The Reddit niggers are learning dated Sup Forums slang to try and fit in here. How cute.

>pizzagaters and seth rich truthers suddenly care about evidence
Lol ok bro

>impeach yourself from life
My fucking sides!

Why don't you go take a shit in your pants you mouthbreathing retard? It'll be more productive than posting here, since you'll have at least emptied your bowels and can say you did something.

He will never be impeached. In fact, i think he will be able win the next election and be our president for the 8 fucking years SON.

enjoy voting against your economic interests bro

>98% chance
>Pokemon Go-to the polls
Trump is a meme god and Hillary is literal cringe.

If I had three wishes one would be to find where you live. The second would be to have enough rope to hang you from the nearest lightpost. Luckily, I already know how to make a noose so I can save the third for something more useful than killing scum like you

Shouldn't you commie bitch faggots be worrying more about your 23 Senate seats and DNC financial debt?

Enjoy nothing ever again bro

Sure thing r/Neoliberal. Have fun voting you nation's sovereignty away to appease a handful of billionaires and megacorps.

In those 8 year we will lose more freedom then every before and crime will sore. All because you hate Mexicans and sjw.

"Former Trump supporter here, it's just sad to watch you all turn into even bigger conspiracy theorists than you used to be. There is clearly nothing here or the story would have broken long ago. The Clinton's and the DNC are clean, you are trying to distract people from the fact that Trump is leaking highly classified information to Russian agents. What a buffoon. I can't believe I voted for this guy. Worst president in the last 250 years and you guys are still carrying his water just because you hate that we almost had a female president."

You're either trolling or you're a stupid faggot

Hehe, imagine thinking Trump is going to last through his first term LET ALONE WIN A SECOND ONE! Ahaha!

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bolshevik? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class at ?? Junkerschule Bad Tolz, and I’ve been involved in numerous raids on Jewish Ghettos, and I have over 300 confirmed relocations. I am trained in gorilla anti-terrorism and I’m the top einsatzkommando in the entire Waffen ??. You are nothing to me but just another untermensch. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before in this delousing chamber mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the enigma machine? Think again, jude. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of collaborators across the Deutsches Reich and your Jewish ancestry is being traced right now so you better prepare for the sturm, parasite. The sturm that ausrottens the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking incinerated, kid. I can blitz anywhere, anytime, and I can exterminate you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my pesticides. Not only am I extensively trained in the Nuremburg Laws, but I have access to the entire armory of the Wehrmacht and I will use it to its full extent to concentrate your miserable ass off the face of the lebensraum, you little shit. If only you could have known what incredible retribution your little “clever” culture of critique was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have signed on to the Havara Agreement. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit the glory of the herrenrasse all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, yiddo.

Shut up, nigger.

sage

Pic related. You're an embarrassment to my party. GET OUT.

There is only a few more Obama Obama policies to get rid of. Once that happen the GOP will turn on him. I wonder what will happen to this board when that happens.

lol i dont hate mexicans, I'm moving to mexico in 3 weeks for a year to teach english. Fuck SJWs, they are the worst people ever.

Im just not brain washed by the liberal media, social media and our ridiculously biased university systems.

TRUMP!

Nice thread you've got here, shame if something happened to it

Hey just wondering, are you the guy behind the infamous "Impeach the Orange" copypasta?

(The OP in this thread)

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/129058656/

If so, can I get your autograph? I'm your biggest fan.

How would that be funny?

Those are shit-tier feet

The Pokemon joke was clever wordplay you simple-minded idiot. Stupid people thought it was dumb, smart people recognized how clever it was.

Yes they're going to impeach him any day now, your WaPo and CNN overlords tell you. I think you guys have a hidden disappointment fetish
SJWs are the enemy of all freedom and people who enter this country illegally have to go back. The Dems fucked up big time by pandering to BLM and other assorted college Marxists.

Then they'll get him for treason. The morons on this board seem to forget that we've been at war with Russia since the Cold War, which legally makes Don Jr's meeting treason, which is going to equal a nice, beautiful clean impeachment hearing.

Please, tell me more.

FKRUMPFL WILL NEVER GET ELECTED NOW
MUH POLLS, ALL THE SCOOPS, RUSSIA GETS SIX SCOOPS WHY PUTIN THE FROGES IT WAS ALL THE FROGS PEEING ON RUSSIAN DOSSIERS KUSHNER SCOOPS TWO SCOOPS FLUUUUMPFL

You again. We've already established that you're a useless boot licker. You're not going to do anything. You may try, but you'll quickly be put in your place.

>Libs actually want to start a NeoCON war with Russia over nonexistant "collusion"
I want to see all you limp wristed trannies and lisping numales get vaporized by the nukes that fall on your oh so progressive coastal cities.

The Cold War technically never ended, so like with North Korea, we're still technically at war with Russia. That makes the exchange of any info that could potentially undermine our democracy treason, which is what Don Jr did and will be arrested for.

If you do so the world will lose many great memes

Go enlist today. Sign up and fight the war you want so badly.

Why don't you just end it?

lock up obamanigger for grand jewcrimes

>Still at war with Russia
What the fuck are you on about?

Alright, if you're not gonna respond, can we at least make a name for you on here? What do you want it to be?

Not him,but you would be naive to think all the hate between nations just went away because the Soviet Union fell. Especially since Putin's ex-kgb.

oh c'mon you are just pretending to act stupid or you showed up last week... we are anti neo-con to the core here and the fact that you can't even tell the difference between us and establishment republicans just shows how out of touch you are with the native board culture as well as politics as a whole

The 22nd amendment is affirmative action for Republicans. They wouldn't stand a chance against 3rd term Based Bill or Obama.

When we declared war upon Russia, we technically never ended it. The Cold War is still technically ongoing, we're just no longer fighting in it.

Copy pasta

Stop it. You guys are pathetic. Well keep voting in our interest.

The hate won't be gone over night and the trust won't be instant but do we have to keep antagonizing each other until the sun burns out? I mean come on a huge Democrat talking point is peace but the second Russia is mentioned they are as war hungry as the Republican were in 2003

I was mad at drumpf for a while but I wanna see what he does next

Way to missed the point there user. Republicans hated Trump before he became president. You think they are going to keep him around once he isn't useful. Also Sup Forums is a board full of hipster contrarians. What ever the next edgy thing is you guys will follow.

Serious question: why do you liberals want war with a nuclear power so badly? What would we gain besides mutual assured destruction?

Impeachment is not going to happen. Civil War first. You ready?

No one wants war with Russia, you dork.

Honestly though we can't let OP get his hands on the nuclear codes