I'm half-white, half-Puerto Rican, and I have a white girlfriend. Does that make me a race mixer?

I'm half-white, half-Puerto Rican, and I have a white girlfriend. Does that make me a race mixer?

The fact that you're half-PR means you're already race-mixed. So whatever offspring you produce will be race-mixed.

Baka.

Handy guide to know if you're mixing:

Does your race match your partner's?
>Yes: You are not race mixing
>No: You are race mixing

A mutt is not a purebred, so you are committing miscegenation

Anything 7/8 white or less is mixed

I have no plans to produce offspring.

post a pic faggot

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

Then why are you even asking, you stupid ass?

You can only racemix by producing offspring. That's where the mixing happens.

Dating/fucking someone of a different race != Racemixing.

fuck you purebreds. i hate white and black people, or anyone not mixed. stop fucking the world up for us mixed people. why don't you all just mix with each other and then kill yourselves? the world would be a better place.

>half puerto rican
It doesn't work like that, fool. Puerto Rico is an island, not an ethnicity. Rule of thumb: if you can see the blue veins on the bottom side of your wrist, you're hwite.

t. dating a girl from PR, she's white.

lmao, how does it feel to be the equivalent of a rape baby?!

>tfw Puerto Rican + Greek mix masterrace
gib monies

((()))
kys race traitor rat

>justifying this hard
puerto ricans are not white any more than mexicans are white

Asia for Asians, Africa for Africans, White countries for Whites/
DOMINICAN REPUBLIC FOREVEYONE. Nani???

Then what the fuck is the point of this thread you dumb nigger?

>if you can see the blue veins on the bottom side of your wrist, you're white.
I can see them just fine and I am definitely not white.

Do this or fuck off.

>half-white, half-Puerto Rican
>100% trash

It makes you an average burger Jamal Rodriguez.

shitskin detected

Sixth post best post.

I can feel the salt from here.

You're whitening yourself. I applaud it.

Yet I'm considered non-white by Sup Forums because I have brown eyes despite the fact that all my ancestors to at least 1830 were white and Lithuanian, which basically means that I'm 100% caucasian.

I got brown eyes, too. It's just a meme.

Same here
Yes
t. liberal

Where is the domcican user that derail every PR thread?

You need to add a Haitian.

White majority racemix (PR)
Black/Indian racemix (Dominicans)
Black/Black/Black/Black (Haitians)

Don't sweat it, user. Anyone with a materialistic understanding of race is an autist. There is a significant spiritual characteristic to race that can't be inherited through genetics alone.
nice repeating numbers

If your father is white no. If he is a spic yes

HOL UP

WE WUZ WHITE

Ricans have brown eyes

brown eyes = not white

Harry you area nigger.

AND SHEEIT

So what realistically happens to mixed people when the race war/purge comes?

The same thing that happens to all non whites

Just don't leave any offsprings please

Sent back to their home countries? Killed? Aren't they technically white too?

As Erik Estrada once said, "THERE HE IS"
By the way Dominican user, are there any famous people of Dominican decent?

not really, puerto rican is just an island and doesn't even mean a specific racial group, there were lots of white puerto ricans that were spanish conquistadors or visagoths from scandinavia

Oh, yeah. A couple. They're not homos and sluts either.

Varg please

Are you refering to Tyrone Rimerez by any chance?
He became a celebrity in his town by perfecting the cusine of sewer rat. Uma delicia.

you're mixing up your ethnicities, fagboy

>my feel when first gen dominicans get more love than transgenrational colonized subjects

All your country has are niggers and spics
At least we have a handful of Iberians

>implying he isn't a nigger+spic mongrel himself
I wouldn't take him seriously, literally, nobody respects Dominicans around here. Americans view them in the same tier as Mexicans ie trash that needs to return to Southern America; They aren't even American Patriots but instead always boast about their country, yet seemingly never return as it's another third world shit hole.

You're alright in my eyes Puerto Rico.

>niggers and spics
>handful of Iberians

>El boriKEK

Lmao. que clase de hombre celebra etnias extranjeras por encima de la suya. Por eso es que han sido una colonia por 500 ANOS.

All the wealth of your people comes from Anglos, btw. So I don't even understand the love for pure bred Iberians. Which are the most retarded of the white race.

And they don't get the excuse of being a young country or being surrounded by economically retarded countries and culture. They're just fucking bad.

>el borincognito

Thank ameribro

>implying
I'm an Anglo-American. My family has been here since the Civil War, I have more connection and love for this country than whatever your smelly nigger ass can ever come up with.

Your flag is fucking disgusting as is whatever culture your people carry aside from spreading crime, obesity, and that shitty noise you call music through the streets of America.

>I-I'm white guise, i swear
>he forgot to mention his meme blonde hair and blue eyes

Nice try, you spineless fag.

Why would I want to be Germanic or Nordic? They've accomplished nothing aside from slaughtering thousands, if not millions of fellow Europeans and whatever attempts at competing with the Anglosphere or Mediterranean appears subpar at best.

It's another
>junglemonkey cant distinguish euro ethnicities

It makes you a faggot, date a light skinned PR girl you mongrel

Race fetishism is degenerate

>being PR

OK, you can't choose your birth. No harm here.

>deliberately shitting in the pool

This is where you fucked up

Mixes should stick with mixes if you care about preservation.

>i'm half....

you are a nigger, mixed pig

>tfw half-Iranian half-Euromutt
>tfw impossible to not racemix

Most people on earth are mixes

Yeah but next to none that match my mix.

Just date someone who's mostly white and something else, that's ethical