Post the first meme you saved after Donald won the Presidency in the 2016 Election

Post the first meme you saved after Donald won the Presidency in the 2016 Election

Other urls found in this thread:

dispel.tech
youtube.com/watch?v=UiWY0iRLV94
youtube.com/watch?v=HcEc8zeNYxI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

dispel.tech

Who the fuck cares what Obama believes/ He's universally wrong. Same as any other low-IQ nigger.

the classic

I don't know if this was actually from after the election, but it's pretty good.

It is a meme by itself

Scrolled through all the screencaps of liberal butthurt I saved, thanks for warm feeling OP

>Sup Forums is ruined by Trump supporting immigrants
REALLY MAKES ME THINK

K

lmao

Donald Trump. Savior of America.

I specialized on huffpo

1/8

and they call is childish

2/8

natalie and adam were behind that awesome 10 million simulations, most of which were, uh, wrong.

I remember plebbit was obsessed with these covers

some detail on Natalie

a bit about adam

oops, stopped counting. this is 5/8

more natalie goodness

Not a meme but this is where it all began for me after he won

6/8

natalie is on fire

best pic every. aahh what a great time it was

*ever

7/8

well fuck.

topkek

8/8

Came here to post this

this one is hilarious because it shows the moment when all the smart people realized they were pretty much retarded.

how delusional are you guys/kids at this point how be dat wall coming btw ?

This will never not be funny

do you have the one with the billĀ“s hair on fire??

Umm, (((they))) got a bit ahead of themselves.

Jew.

all traitors

kek
thats actually hillarious

> Social sciences are hard
> Not polling democrats +15 is hard

>Didn't save any memes until months after Trump was elected.

more like gone gone, right?

Kek.
Good memories.

Posting some of my personal faves

youtube.com/watch?v=UiWY0iRLV94

never forget the 2016 assblasting of TYT

to bad there eis no autistic screetching as its what you want that you fucking finely get cool with russia, you american spergout cost us billions.

And don't forget
youtube.com/watch?v=HcEc8zeNYxI

LOL, dude these are glorious.

Possibly my favorite one

This brings me such feels. Remember those weeks of endless scandal, how sure everyone was Hillary had it, the constant and total shilling of the board. We had nothing to believe in but hope itself.

watching the MSM meltdown on election night was glorious.

I wonder if they really don't understand why their modeling collapsed, or if it's just too sensitive to talk about out loud. It's a very simple reason: >blacks don't vote

We talked about this openly when I worked for campaigns. I interned with the Feingold campaign in '98 and we didn't waste a single dollar campaigning in Black Milwaukee. Feingold is obviously very much a liberal but he's not an idiot. They don't vote, with one exception: when the candidate is a black male Democrat.

This is what happened: pollsters presumed that blacks would vote in a pattern that reflected the sampling. If they bothered to vote, they certainly would have. The thing is, THEY DON'T VOTE. Pollsters make the same fatal presumption about blacks that every other social scientist does, that they behave like whites. They don't. When a white says he's going to vote or show up to work or court on time, he usually does. Blacks know they're supposed to say that shit, so they say it, but they rarely deliver.

Moreover, pollsters assumed that the blacks they could get on the phone were somehow representative of the broader black population. Not even close to accurate. Blacks who have landlines and respond to to surveys and live beyond the age of 60 are the exception, not the average. That's why black oversampling (in itself a perfectly legitimate statistical technique) doesn't hold up. The average black has a cell phone, did not finish high school, and will never in his life vote. This is a stone fact. Hispanics aren't nearly as bad but still have many of those same features.

I seldom if ever pay any attention to polling data of any type if it relies on black participation for more than 5% of its results, or Hispanics for more than 15%. Those demos are really fucked up socially and cannot be reliably surveyed the way whites, Jews, and Asians can.

this might be the best

>LOL, dude these are glorious.
I had shit-eating grin the next day that couldn't be chiselled off my face with a jackhammer. I work with tons of libfaggots and they way they looked was fucking priceless!

I literally work out to this song still.
>tfw he says his line in the middle of the set

haha. i will be yelling though out the day

lol raciss. they have to blank that out.

which is why it's so funny.