WE

WE

Other urls found in this thread:

atlantablackstar.com/2015/01/23/10-pieces-of-evidence-that-prove-black-people-sailed-to-the-americas-long-before-columbus/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

WUZ

C-c-combobreaker

WILL DIE AND OUR ASHES WILL FLY
FROM THE AEROPLANE OVER THE SEA

fuck you purebred mother fuckers. i hate white and black people, or anyone not mixed. stop fucking the world up for us mixed people. why don't you all just mix with each other and then kill yourselves? the world would be a better place.

>Black
>People
>Sail

There's a joke here about black people, and rhyming sale with sail, but I can't think of it.

ESPLORERS N' SHEEEIT

I think the main joke here is that nigs can't even swim.

DAS RITE

Cringey faggot

DAT BITCH ASS NIGGUH CAWLAMBUS AIN'T GOT NUTHIN ON US KANGZ

Can somebody give the the quick rundown on how and why the jews are pushing the WE WUZ KANGZ narrative?

It was proven that Polynesian traveled to america. But so did vikings and.
Also the first ones were probably europeans who traveled there along the ice 24000 before columbus when the glaciers hadn't molten

is this what happens when my poop enters the sewers?

This
How could ancient nignogs build ocean-faring ships when to this day they can't even swim to save their worthless lives?

Polynesians had remarkable ships. Forgot the name of them though.
They travelled a lot on this things and discovered almost every single island in n the pacific with these things.
Of course a thousand or more died while doing this

Leif Erikson was black?

Outriggers.

>How could ancient nignogs build ocean-faring ships when to this day they can't even swim to save their worthless lives?

Maybe they got enslaved by phoenicians or carthaginians who got lost in a storm while exploring west africa

D I V I D E

>Blacks confusing themselves with the vikings
Given how dumb blacks are I can understand their confusion given the fact that the vikings were also niggers

So who enslaved and brought them over this time?

SO BRAVE AND STUNNING

So what are the 10 things?

What news organization is publishing this shit and calling themselves legitimate at the same time?

Who cares about Columbus?
Erik the red all the way.
WE
WUZ
VIKANGZ

>Blacks sailed before-
Literally no one. Blacks were literally the last race on the planet to sail, and it was only with the help of Jews, Muslims, or Christians that they finally sailed (albeit as slaves). There are some modern black tribes that STILL have yet to invent fire. Purebred Niggers are the absolute lowest human life form.

When my kin arrived in apefrica the nogs were scared shitless screaming WHITE DEVIL WHITE DEVIL and thought the ship cannons were magic

Yeah ok

In the few years this meme has been floating around the normie internet, black people always insist on this stuff and tell people to "do their research"

I think I've seen them post an actual link to this supposed research once, and it was that idiotic Medieval POC Tumblr

I am fully /woke/ now.

umm...sweetie...

sailed=/=reached

They're Asian niggers.
Not Sub-Saharan niggers.
There's a difference, it's hard to notice when you wander through their ghetto and they try to rob you, but it's there.

Nanachi when?

How does it feel? How does it feel to know everything the white race has ever accomplished will soon be lost to history? The Forging of civilization, the taming of the natural world, even unlocking the secrets of the heavens themselves will all be lost in favor of a fake history. Your woman are losing interest and your bloodline becomes murkier by the second, Europe will soon be bowing on matts five times a day forever, and the Jews rule over the world's free market pulling everyone's strings from the shadows. Were we blacks actually "KANGZ"? Of course not, but history is indeed written by the victor my friends.

You see, hundreds of years from now when your mulatto descendants study history on their future tablets, they will read of the great kings of queens of Africa who spread knowledge and wisdom wherever they went, but then came the jealous white devils who tore down our kingdom and threw us into bondage. But through sheer force of will and using our strength and intelligence, we broke free of our chains to rule over those that enslaved us. It's all bullshit of course, but according to history it will be fact and the white race will just be "THE BAD GUYS" just like how the nazis are seen today. I take no pride in telling any of you this, I love history and changing it to suite the needs of one group disgusts me, even if it is my own race, but you have treaded down the path for too long and it is now too late.

So I ask you whites here, how does it feel to be the last generation of your kind? How does it feel to finally lose?

destroy history of a people and you destroy them completely

Who cares? Everyone will be dead.

>image search "historic european people"
Well shit guess I've been taught history completely wrong

You don't have to be able to swim to sit in a boat.

That's where you're wrong kiddo.
You and your kike overlords have made one fatal mistake, you underestimated how fucked up we are. You underestimated how degenerate we are. You think you're spreading filth unto us and corrupting us? Ha.
Good meme.
Black men are the least liked by all women according to actual statistics, white men are the most preferred by all women. Muh dick isn't gonna save you now nigger.
Islam? You think that filthy sand religion can destroy us? We've fought back against Islam for hundreds of years, we never won, they kept gaining ground, the best we could do was re-secure the Iberian peninsula and a few islands. Didn't even defeat the Ottomans, they imploded on their own.
No.
We know how to beat them, we took a page from your book faggot, we're breaking them. Have you seen Muslim Women nowadays in Western countries? They're becoming as degenerate as ours, we're corrupting them, because what you've failed to understand is that we are the filth of the Earth, we are the degenerate, war mongering retards that have though pure tenacity and autism conquered the world, we don't do it out of love for humanity, we do it because fuck that other guy, we need to prove dominance.
You can't win. We're too autistically retarded to lose.
Checkmate nigger.

Copied from the site. There are further descriptions on the site but they are literally meme tier WE WUZ KANGZ shit. Link below to OP pic site.

1: Columbus Himself
2: American Narcotics Discovered in Egyptian Mummies
3: Egyptian Artifacts in North America
4: Ancient Pyramids
5: Ancient African Skeletons Discovered in the New World
6: A Clear Link in Religion
7: The Accounts of Other European Explorers
8: Africans Were Master Shipbuilders
9: Gigantic Stone Heads in Central Mexico
10: A Long History of Trade by Sea

atlantablackstar.com/2015/01/23/10-pieces-of-evidence-that-prove-black-people-sailed-to-the-americas-long-before-columbus/

>I hate you whitey I hate you whitey why won't you die?!!!
Nature wanted you to die nigger. Evolution scheduled you for extinction because you're inferior. We'll make sure it happens.

yeah, as if schools and 'study' will exist if blacks take over...

>Can't swim
>Can't think
>Can cross oceans
Obviously

Nigs had trade and fishing ships with sails but it's laughable to think they could cross major oceans. Why is there no trace left of African armadas today or even when Europeans colonized Africa?

KAAAAAANNNNGGGZZZZZ

WE WUZ CONQUIZTADORZ N´SHIET

Truth in digits my dude!

Remember niggers, your never going to win this battle, because nobody believes a fucking word of this "We wuz kangs an shit" niggerdom.

Once again no father

Untrue, niggers believe it