YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAS QUEEN SLAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAS QUEEN SLAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=r8pJt4dK_s4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Five years ago I didn't think I'd drop the amount of artists and celebrities I already have, but luckily for this guy he's only known to me as "that guy in that Cloverfield movie."

>TJ Miller
Didn't he already have to spend a night in the drunk tank for punching an uber driver wearing a maga hat a few months ago?

Whats funny is his really stupid offscreen behavior is totally in line with the characters he usually portrays - that of the self-righteous, know-nothing blowhard.

Also,
>getting mad at Mike Judge, creator of Hank Hill
>for not donating 95% of his yearly income to Hillary Clinton
What a dipshit. Funny guy though.

I'm glad I saw this before I took my kids to see that movie. Looked funny, it's a shame.

I've seen the previews. The star of the show is literally a pile of poop. Who pays to watch this garbage?

This is the exact reason Gen Z will be Conservative. Libshits are mainstream and Conservatism is the counterculture. They'll turn to Conservatism in spite of their failures of parents, schools, and media trying to control them

Watch the Angry Birds movie with them

>Hillary outspent Donald by millions upon millions of dollars
>Still lost
>Clearly the problem is that she didn't spend MORE money

Sony wants to blame it flopping on Trump just like Ghostbusters. It's just getting sad at this point.

>Looked funny
an hero fggt

he's coming out as trans? I guess that's why he left the show.

TJ was a great actor in SV. Such a shame to see he is the opposite of what I imagined him to be.

How is a movie that no one is going to watch going to fight anything?

Also
> how much did you donate to Hillary's campaign?
As if that bitch didn't waste enough fucking money Jesus fucking Christ.

Literally nothing funny about this guy

>dude deadpan delivery of wacky things lmao xD

His HBO stand up is literally hated by everyone

By young people, they mean people under 8 years old.
Which won't work because Gen Z is too red pilled.

Cant wait till Trump gets re-elected so this guy necks himself

Is he LARPing n character or really this fucking arrogant?

>the opposite of what you imagined him to be

He's literally Bachman from the show, he wasn't acting

>8 year olds
>redpilled

If you're using the "1996 and up is gen z" then that would mean that anyone born after 2010 aren't gen z.

ITT: people that dont matter complain about people that do

What a surprise

Somehow I didn't think he would be a Hillary loving never-Trumper who assaulted someone for wearing a MAGA hat.

>Emoji Movie
Going to see the problematic 100% white fucking male Dunkirk movie tomorrow.

>thinking that what literal skin puppets think actually matters
you do realize that most of the smart, funny, intelligent, witty things that these actors say is actually written by a staff of writers, right?

>admit your movie is a huge propaganda hit piece

this seems like a surefire way to lose business for a new movie. even if the movie looks like trash to begin with.

>Angry Birds
>Biting social commentary on the migrant crisis
So what are the libs bringing?

NatSoc Gen Z here. For every faggot in this generation I'll compensate by becoming more extreme.

Is this sarcasm? He is a comedian so I cant tell for sure, but it sounds sarcastic af

Day of the Gas when?

Whats an emoji? Some twitter thing? I mean you can't blame me for avoiding social media like the plague.

what? source on Mike?

I just wonder when shitty pro-Trump films, direct-to-dvd or streaming or cable or whatever is sold the same way. When you get to the bottom of it, the film isn't about gonservatism at all. Just slapped-on pandering.

Anyone else having trouble believing they really made an Emoji movie? I don't watch TV and I use adblock, so I NEVER see ads of any kind. My only exposure to this kind of thing existing is second-hand, from places like here. Looking at this through that lens, it doesn't even seem real that a studio would make a fucking emoji film, utter nonsense, a joke you say to get a laugh.

It sounds to me as if he is making fun of the movie.

digits says he offs himself when his shit movie bombs

Feast your eyes pham. Don't forget to take your kids to see it.
youtube.com/watch?v=r8pJt4dK_s4

that movie won't even be worth pirating, just save your money and don't buy tickets for it.

Oooooh, like the movie is so bad that it will turn people anti-Trump. Seems reasonable.

Still sounds stupid.

>its worse than i expected

Make sure to laugh at them too while you're at it. Don't worry about losing your job, you probably won't have any jobs left when you're grown up, and don't worry about dying young, there will be no benefits for you in your old age anyways.

Gen Z, go big, make a splash.

Hollywood is shit out of ideas. That's why they keeping pumping out capeshit movies and remaking old successes, and apparently they're so desperate that making a movie out of emojis sounds good.

He was great on Silicon Valley, but his stand up looked (aka the stuff he actually wrote) seemed pretty crappy from the previews. Sucks that his butthurt about Trump caused him to leave Silicon Valley.

the characters he plays are representative of who he really is. once his movie and stand-up special fail, and they will, he'll definitely be in dark spirits. cheers.

3 seconds in before I wanted to kill myself

Note the love interest

Why not the masses believe everything else.

That is some next level shitposting.
If that guy is not an aussie cunt he may be wearing a disguise

>emoji influencing anything

holy shit drumpf about to get BTFO by emoji omg lols pol triggered!

The west deserves everything that is happening to it

When this flops, at it to the Curse Wall.

Shallow attempt to drum up publicity for a movie everyone can tell is a straight up cash in.

Don't even bother discussing this shit because it creates controversy and thus interest.

Oh I have pham

THERE WAS NOWHERE TO HIDE, THE ASHES FELL LIKE SNOW

...is that shad?

i know that it's better to laugh at this shit than to be upset over it, but man the state of movies (and fiction in general) is really depressing. fiction can be used to tug at people's heartstrings, it can be used to *actually* make them think, and it can be used to take people's minds off our shitty reality, but all these people see is another weapon to use in the culture war? fuck.

Don't let your kids see this brainwashing garbage.

>

Where this "YAAAAS QUEEEEN SLAYYYY" meme from?

Black twitter

just when you think it can't get more retarded you see something like this. WE NEED A HUGE FIRE TO BURN ALL THIS ROT AWAY

>values
Encouraging hatred and murder of cops? Demanding oppression, hatred, ethnic cleansing and genocide of whites? Demanding that blacks get impunity from all crimes?

Nigger twitter

The why is Sup Forums using nigger memes?

I encourage this approach

Are you daft? It's ironic shitposting.

Just how new are you?

Same reason "woke" was stolen

This guy was never funny.
Loved Beavis & Butthead and King of the Hill, thought SV was boring as hell.

He actually had to tone down his douchness to play Bachman

It's getting even worse. I believe we've reached a point where if a work of fiction does NOT have an agenda, it's hated as "mindless garbage" and people think it distracts from all the VERY REAL ISSUES THAT EVERYONE IN THE WORLD SHOULD BE SCREAMING ABOUT AT ALL HOURS OF THE DAY.

Fuck off ..

Didn't TJ Miller come back from a stroke or something like that with his brain? He seems affected.

He's our generations Gary Busey. Just not as funny.

I swear I remember in the previous trailers the poo emojis were voiced with indian accents. I remember people on Sup Forums joking about it.

Time turn turn emojis into hate symbols

>she held less rallies with smaller venues
>still almost spent the entirety of the purse.

No, newfag. You fuck off.

fag

Hail Victory.

>Sony Pictures

Of fucking course.

Have they ever made anything good? I wish they'd just fuck off from films and focus on making vidya that isn't shit.

They made Black Hawk Down, I guess.

The Emoji movie is going to be an hour and a half of corporate advertising. How is that supposed to do fuck all for anti-capitalist progressivism? This guy is a fucking idiot.

God that feels like forever ago, I'd forgotten they made that one actually. So there's one at least.

Really didn't make any sense why his character got written off that show on HBO to me. I do have to say he's not that funny and couldn't carry it himself so he would definitely not out negotiate HBO to receive more money… I just don't think this really works

Oh then I realized he's just Trump – sad. That's why it works.

It's a gook emoticon.

I mean why he doesn't work.. for HBO anymore

Aviato was a political money laundering scam

The use of the word "make" makes me raise an eyebrow

Now that's what I call out of touch with reality volume 109

>Looked funny

Please tell me they're your wive's kids, and you had nothing to do with their conception.

>Strategically small rallies.

Slip of the tongue from this brainwashing media kike.

Do you even have to ask?

God what a fucking tool

>shadman.jpg

This is the type of shit that makes me want to pray for America collapse so we can fix it already.

i knew i never liked that guy or his shitty nerd sitcom

now i can move on peacefully knowing his career with crash and burn and he will go down blaming everyone but his cucked self