Map thread

I fixed Europe - no one needs to make these threads anymore since it is fixed

>poland exist
>shiturkey exist

You can't just make these people disappear - don't they have to live somewhere?

>Scandinavian union
We've tried that several times, didn't work. Also not desirable.

>Roachshits exists
>Kurdshits exists
>Not splitting Anatolia between Greece and Armenia

Denmark and Norway had a union for a while. So did Sweden and Norway. Only problem seems to be Sweden and Denmark.

The fuck did you do to my flag? It was fine just the way it was.

Let me fix that for you

Lul Norway breaking free from Denmark is the reason for their national day. Months after we cucked them into a union, which lasted less than a 100 years because of Norway wanting no part of it.

Good map but Germany should have the Sudetenland

Greece, Bulgaria, Ukraine and Romania will not exist in next few decades.

Guessing you are Estonian since I didn't change Latvian flag and Lithuanian flag was absolute shit

Estonia is more Scandinavian/Finnic rather than Slavic so I gave them Nordic cross flag

I'm sorry, but your Armenia does not make any sense.
The Germans must have Memel back, but the Czechs can keep Sudetenland?

Czechs need Sudentenland since it is their main natural defensive boundary as it has a lot of mountains. Also gold

My Armenia is pretty much exactly what it is today, except with the addition of that tiny slice of Azerbaijani territory

It's the wrong slice. Look up Nagorno Karabakh. Also give them a chunck of Turkey, because muh Ararat.

replace the french flag with this one and it's a good map.

>kingdom of Portugal
Can't wait. Literally perfect map Oldest Ally.

Perfect.

here you go

>Ireland in the union

not using Dannebrog or a redesign of it for the Kalmar union.
You are aware that all nordic cross flags are just a copy of the original danish one that fell from heaven nearly 1000 years ago?

>LE SCANDINAVIA UNION MEME
why do people think this is a good idea? every europe map I see people do this and some unironically think it's a good idea. dumb foreigners.

>Corsica goes to Italy
>Valle d'Aosta not being french

Dropped

>No unification of the Baltic states to make it an empire to behold

Try again user

they can live in an ashtray

Wrong flag.
And missing pooptugal

This should be the flag of all Euskalherria (iberia)

1916 will rise again

Fucking Anglo, Ireland should be completely liberated. The Eternal (((Anglo)))

i am quite sure we will (we've seen worse)
no so shure about the united states of mexico and africa after china takes your monopoly on oil exchange tho

1916 WILL COMMENCE AGAIN IF YOU TRY AND TAKE AWAY OUR POTATOES

>slovakia (slavic)
>parts are in hungary
KYS faggot

>soon

Uhh... no. The flag is zoomed in then.
The proper dimensions are 2:1:2 carmine-white-carmine.
1:1:1 is the Austrian one.

>Slavic
By the way the Baltics are not Slavic, but Baltic.

Greatest ally

Either Bavaria or Austro-Hungary or nuke my country if it can't be ran by itself.

BLACK AND TANS BEST DAY OF MY LIFE

>Poland without coast
you're not sane

>a union of cucks that we ruled by Germans for 1000 years
>conquering anything

topkek

>turkey exists
>albania exists
>romania exists
>france has filthy disgusting republican tricolour
>Austria-Hungary does not exist

2/10 would not bang

>Ireland in the UK
>Ukraine simply gone
>France taking shithole Wallonia
This is extreme LARPing gone wrong. Why not just proclaim a new Holy Roman Empire or something?
Fucking autists man.

Gib moar clay

BRITS ETERNALLY BTFO

Germanys eastern border is too far faggot.

They really think that any of us wants to have a union
Both Norway and Sweden celebrate their national day because they got freed from the Danish

Or something like this

I've always loved this image, but it always irked my autism that VerDiNaSois ruling all of Belgium

France's borders are at the Rhine!

>Carlist Spain
10/10

Poland should have Silesia,Pomerania and East Prussia you retard.

>albania still exists

3/10

>Achmed
>getting this butthurt.
What happened? Did the ebil Magyars tear gas your shitskin sister?

>bulgaria not on this map
???????

they're pretty chill and their women are very hot. kys

fuck out of here east prussia belongs to the germans not the subhuman poles

Stfu Bilal ive seen them for myself greek orthodox albanians dont count stop shilling

We can only wish

The brits shoudl've starved the rest of you lmao.

>jewish containment island
You know that Madagascar is the size of Sweden right?
You should put them on a smaller island otherwise they have a good amount of land to work with

Cant say much, the Turks clearly cucked the majority of you.

I feel like this is a good starting point but not perfect. I for one don't want to be controlled by the eternal jerry

I don't think you have a fascist party

>grossdeutschland
>nordshit union
>italian corsica
>t*rks existing
>no ancap icelandic pirates
>albania
lad it's like you didn't even try

>work with
What will they do? Fuck nigger children? Waste time trying to create rafts while getting raided by McPirates? Try to mine for diamonds to exchange for fake shekels that melt after a day with the McMerchant Robots?
Just don't give them any technology and let the ancaps do their jobs, we'll be fine.

I respect you for using the original colors of our flag and the fact that we get Belgium and a bit of Germany.

Dude alright, memes aside, I spent a weekend in Tirana. I was just like you - hated one of the only muslims in the balkans, you know. But they were genuinely friendly to me. The girls looked like most balkan girls - brunettes with eyes with varying colors. Despite what you think a lot of them are either atheist or catholic. The muslims come from the poor areas ( their words ) and I found nice friends that I steel keep contact with till this day. I found an albanian girl that was beautiful and amazing to talk to in the matter of 2 days bro. They're also super patriotic no matter where you find them. There's nothing wrong with albanians, would partition macedonia with.

still*

what the fuck is this and why are we so small

>coastal Istria not Italian
Also fuck off with that neoborbonic shit
Sage, terrone

Fixed your map

Some historical map, i just like old maps

How much I wish we could become at least a small government. free self suficient society.
But Lefties are fucking everywhere here and they are cancer, they never do what they preach and have a tendency to be authoritarians.

Same here brother. You might want to give another go at the Falklands if Corbyn gets in power, he won't stop you.

Been to south Albania (Saranda) for 3 days and spent a day in the north of the country. Of course they are nice, anybody that mistreats their guests can not be considered human, what i did observe beyond their behaviour was
>normal looking people where christian and had some kind of relative ties outside Albania
>advertised areas where the most acceptable and had the least amount of the major muslim population
>dwelling into poorer areas the muslim majority started showing, it looked like roach heaven, huge foreheads with evident shitskin genes
>act all hard and illyrian when all their historic remnants are a bunch of ugly bunkers and some Greek churches/ancient remnants.
Other than that, pretty underdeveloped country with below average food and an ill-deserved tendency of calling them selves "Mediterranean"

Did you also notice that every Mercedes built from 1980-1995 is now driving around Albania?

Mad country

Elsas lorrain in french hand ?
Nice try.

Nah gave you Alsace and gave the French Lorraine

Well, they kind of are "meditarranean". The fact they're muslims doesn't neglect that.
>Undeveloped
You're in eastern europe bro what did you expect

I could not spot any other vehicle apart from the w124 mercs and the odd yugo

Elsass Lothringen is german.
Not going to give the fucking french a single bit i like to have.

We'll always fight on your side Germanbro. :')

WHAT FOR?
Like for real, I would never tolerate that our dirty politicians start fucking up everything in those islands.

Dude we can produce food to feed over 400.000.000 people, and our northern provinces suffer hunger. Our province of Tucumán produces more lemmons than the whole USA, and lemmons are frekin' expensive to us.
God, we are ridden by cancer people!

Indeed.
Always liked the idea germany beeing the leader of a balkan league.
Maybe. Let us dream together.

Grosdeutschland and Grosbulgarien. Thanks for standing up for us in WW2. We should've helped you more.

I think a solution to europe is a Polish-Lithuanian Commonwealth controlling poland, lith, latvia, estonia, belarus, and Ukraine, going a bit farther than the old borders

Umm, no sweetie, this definetely didn't fix EUrope.

I kinda like it. Of course I disagree with Slesvig-Holsten still being in German hands, but whatever

>Ireland the only country who gains
Neto

WOKE as fuck, axperes.

>Dutchland

Show flag nigger lover

>Albania exists
>Germany not only exists but even gains land
What is wrong with you people?

Don't forget to reclaim rightful Bavarian Rheinkreis clay in the Palatinate, Ösibro.

did you just give those slavshits vilnius which they have absolutely meme tier claims over?

austria controls veneto
so funny man

Türk is Eternal

How can you do this Greatest Ally?

How can you leave Galiza out of Portugal???
We need to be closer... More threads like this shall pop up.