Which countries do you automatically associate with the new flag proxies...

Which countries do you automatically associate with the new flag proxies? For Deus Vult I always assume It's either a Frenchie, German, Pole, or English. What about the others Sup Forums?

ancap
amerifat

>Everything
Israel

Always an American behind that one

Would you say they're good at "false flagging"?

kek

10/10 have a (You)

>For Deus Vult I always assume
South american shitskins

Also

>Nazi flag
Not a country but it's always edgy atheist kids

I assume every flag that isn't regional to be American tbqh. don't like it

Gay flag = leaf

EU flag = German

DEUS VULT!

Brazilians and another 3rd worldshitters behind all kind of flags. They enjoy being taken seriously after the long time on here.

I always assume opposite, so Euros can avoid the bantz, even tho it's mostly love

>LOOKING AT YOU SWEDEN

I automatically ignore memeflags.

Hm yeah that makes sense. Gotta be annoying to have your points be derailed because of your flag honestly

Every meme flag is canadian. Every. Single. One.
It took less than a month but a culture has emerged and anyone using meme flags gets ignored, I love it.

Fuck the new flags, they are gay, and a way for leafs to hide themselves.If you can't shopw from what country you are from it means you aren't proud of it and that means you shouldn't be on Sup Forums

Yeah, the only swede posters that still use our beautiful flag tend to be faggots.

I always assume Yank desu.

>what is the streisand effect
the more you ignore us, the more we stand out

libertarian flags are sometimes poo in loos

QUATS!
What did KEK mean by this?

what about me Sup Forums?

german, french, sede or britbong

You're just happy that you can use your real flag finally

I thought that was the Morrissey effect

Turks avoiding Raid or Israelis being subversive

India

Gadsden flag
Iowa or Missouri

Every time

The Morrissey effect is more like:
>I really love Ender's Game, but Orson Scott Card is a crazy homophobe.

Everything besides their native flag - Canada or Sweden. I know you're hiding motherfuckers. Show yourselves so we can bully you.

Some of us use the new flags to hide whichever vpn servers let us post here.
t. not an aussie.

>yfw the civic vs. ethnonationalism debate is really just one step removed from a Sup Forums-meta debate

>civic: flags unite ideologies
>ethno: flags hide your shame

I genuinely look down on anyone not using their native flag. You should have pride in your country even if it's shit.

NEETsoc - underage Burger
Gay, antifa and commie - leaf

All fake flags are either disgusting third worlders or israelis, or swedes.

You think im scared of you, fucking burger

>All those broken prejudices.

Best timeline.

all fake flagfags are either indian, brazilian, canadian or swede. other than maybe the confederate is ok.

Actually the exact opposite is true. The hardest Christian fundies, the most dedicated pagans, even the Hindus and Muslims will fly a natsoc flag but atheists seem to avoid it. Even agnostic natsocs are pretty rare.

Protip: pagans = ashamed atheists

> be french
> decide to part of next crusade
> need to gear up
> join shooting club in february 2017
>got a shotgun legally in march or april
> still need to do some fucking papers and won't have a pistol or AR until 2018
>meanwhile american can get AK47 legally in 5minutes

>Burger thinks that countries mean civic
Fuck off, for actual REAL countries being a country means that you also have ethnicity of your own i am Latvian and Live in Latvia i am ETHNIC Latvian, just like there are ETHNIC FRENCH and ETHNIC GERMANS.

reported to the gendarmerie

Why?

Generally speaking people using the Stars and Bars are Burgers, just within the Mason Dixon Line

Hell in my state you can go to Armslist.com and do a private face to face transaction, completely legal. Some people want to exchange info to cover their ass, but many don't. Glad you at least have some gun rights Pier, didn't even know you guys could get ARs. Unrelated, but slightly related...how do you get ammo? Can you order online or is it super regulated like the firearms?

You can get ammo magazine and rifles online. Hell its just taking for ever to get the final papers. I was stupid and should have join a club in 2015. I understand now why so many peoples gave up. Because it's take like 1 year to get all stuffs. And like it was not enough the EU want to fuck us with new laws. It's would be faster to be illegal in this fucking country

this.

Can you store the weapon in your home? What about your vehicle for general purpose like uppity migrants? Very interesting I'm a /k/ommando I'm always interested to hear from Euro countries that can get funs, and all the bueracratic nonsense you have to go through to access them. Makes me grateful that's for sure. A few Liberal states are like Europe when it comes to weapons

I use ancap, templar, confederate, nazi and pirate.

Needs some sort of cartel flag desu senpai

Ha nice one

I know an Irish ancap

I CAN but it must be stored in a safe. Right now I have to wait until septembre to send the paper to the prefecture bureaucracy and then I'll wait probably 3 months then. Then he send me the the final papers allowing me to buy pistols rifles and some shotgun like the assault one. I can own 1000 ammos per guns. 10 magazine per rifles ( 30 round is max magazine capacity ) the eu want to reduce it to 10 and ban all semi auto rifles. I'm just saying making a bomb would be lot easier than getting a 9mm legally.

That's not too bad actually for Europe. It's not like the police are going to come into your house to ensure your weapon is in a safe...are they?

Take a guess, Sup Forums.

They do. They may also come when the eu law is officially put into office. Then we will see 2 kind of ppl. Thoses who give the guns and thoses who sadly lost them.

Tfw u wanna rule the sea and take the holyland

Tragic boating accident friendo

I'm a fucking leaf

How sad there are so many forest around my city. Should go hiking one day and do some digging if you know what I mean...

welcome home

Bury them in the gassy/ordnance areas near Verdun

This. Every time a crusader larper with the templar flag comes into a pagan thread they say they'd rather have their daughter marry a nigger christian than a european pagan.

Well, I'm Montenegrin diaspora living in Germany.

Pic related used to be our old flag. Either way, I'm a believing Christian, I would use a Christian Orthodox flag if there was one.