Im this clip Colbert literally jumps up and down on a bed saying "Pee pee tape" over and over

Im this clip Colbert literally jumps up and down on a bed saying "Pee pee tape" over and over.

Why is this allowed?

he'll probably accidentally drop a dumbbell on his neck or something

> I'll spend a shit ton of money in Glumpf's hotel room while filming myself doing embarassing shit! That'll show him!

i wouldnt trust colbert to go get me a straw for my coke, what an unhinged little boy

HE'S LOST IT

How humiliating for him and his family. Colbert, I mean.

this is embarrassing

fucking colbert actually dedicates a whole segment to a tumblr-tier anti-trump erotic fiction

he is a hack

Fucking hell. Is Trump the only thing he can talk about. I know he was always a lefty, but I remember tat was at one point, he was less of an insufferable bitch than he is now.

That nigger belongs in a gulag to insane to be allowed to roam free.

I heard that Trump had two poops in that hotel room.

he's not even human. I want you to look into those eyes and tell me that you've ever seen a human being that looks like that? Pizzagate was real, this husk fucked children and ate human flesh

I mean who's going to watch if he's not making drumf jokes?

PEE PEE
POO POO

>pay trump money so you can make fun of him based on a tape that didn't actually exist

He looks like a hyperactive marionette.

you need to understand that these people don't watch this for the comedy. they watch it so they can have their opinions validated. colbert could put out a show that's just him staring into space for hours and these people would watch it if there was like a shitty caricature of trump with a diaper in the background. literal parasites

>Is Trump the only thing he can talk about.
It seems like Trump has been the only thing that anyone's been talking about since he destroyed Yeb! in the Rep. primaries. We're going on 2 years of nothing but Trump bashing.

He's on the right side of history and that means that he can do whatever he wants, sweetie.

Let him do it. We know the pee tape story came from here so it just makes them seem crazier the bigger deal they make of it.

The power of late night comedy.

Imagine thinking this screeching man-child is an intellectual presenter of political discourse. Imagine being a liberal that fucking stupid. A guy jumping on a bed, pushing a narrative that was PROVEN false literally months ago, it pop culture with these people.

Gas.

What the FLYING FUCK

>Why is this allowed?
I'll bite.
Why shouldn't it be allowed?

this man is a little bit too obsessive over trump. like borderline psychopath.

HAHAHAHAHA
DRUMPF
PEE PEE

2 SCOOPS
PEE TAPE
2 SCOOPS
PEE TAPE
2 SCOOOOOOPS
PEEEEEEE TAAAAAAPE!!!!

Awwww. Looks like little baby Colbykins is hungry.

>jewish comedy

so what happens if traitors in the CIA actually create a fake pisstape?

Next move?

>what is almost being canceled and then record ratings

ofc he's going to drudge up any and every trump conspiracy and make it all about trump. he was very close to being on the way out until trump won.

And that's why he's my favorite comedian.

people with comedic talent roughly on par with steven crowder shouldn't be allowed comedy shows

PEE PEE URINE BLUMPF IS FINISHED

I have no idea, but I look forward to the poo poo pee pee memes.

He's really taking comedy to the next level

Holy shit my sides
GLLURMMPRFF!

the absolute state of US talk shows right now

Agreed, but it is subjective.

So he's visiting Russia? Wtf russian spy........

>mfw this is the best argument against Trump the left has going right now

You know why he talks about trump all the time? It was the only way to save his job...so not forget before the election colbert was 1-2 month away from being cancelled....made a deal with his liberal bosses

When most of the population are morons, what do you suspect?

wow the YouTube comment section of this video makes me want to an hero its impossible to believe there are that many brainwashed cucklords out there

Because little willy over there can't be bothered to use his remote to switch the channel.

This.
Not to mention everyone knows that hotel room is bugged. So the russians must have kompromat on Colbert too!

Link? OP is a fucking faggot.

Literally the extreme leftist are going slowly insane with frustration and hatred that Trump is destroying Obama's legacy AND is running the nation rather well... they are going insane

PEE PEE
get it?
Drumpf!

It's a free country, Colbert is free to be a retarded faggot

looks like we finally broke him

>2 PEES
DRUMPF!!!!!

i mean seriously, "2 scoops" looks mature compared to this

couldn't handle the scoops

I used to like the guy. He used to be genuinely funny.

Now all he does is whine about every little thing Trump does. It's sad to see this.

Stand back and watch the superior liberal intelligence at work. There's nothing wrong. He's mentally stable. This is just his job. It's all an act. He's... So what if he spent real money to go to an expensive hotel in Russia? So what if the dossier is just a fan fiction? So what? Why do you care? He's rich! He can do whatever he likes! Fucking suburban rural low IQ redneck retards!

Ahahaha jesus christ

It's going to be monumental the amount of rage the libtards will produce once he gets re-elected.

Like, I think I'll be able to hear the sonic boom from Europe

What kind of audience are they catering to?
How low must the brain capacity of this group be.

I also hate Trump so much that I fill my entire day being angry at him.

This Trump hysteria is insane, everything he does is somehow terrible. He can't even say something nice in a perhaps not so PC manner and he'll be RAPIST, RACIST or THE MOST RETARTED HUMAN ON THE PLANET.

>he's rich, he can do whatever he wants!
>party claims to represent the working class, the underprivileged, the have nots

literally kys you unprincipled libral fuck

>pee pee tape

This.
And vice versa as the Trump does nothing wrong people are just as annoying.

The left is seriously tanking themselves out. I'm betting Trump is loving every minute of it.

They can't do 3 more years of this, it'll only cause more and more people to back away slowly from the hysterically flailing weirdos who won't stop screaming at the tv

>tfw can't watch strangers with candy anymore

What if all this ultra-left turned-up-to-11 media kikery isn't what it seems? Bare with me.
>Overton window has moved way further right since the election
>media, govt, everyone has realized the people have gone through a major ideological shift that they definitely have lost control of
>there is one option, continue down their leftist/globalist/degenerate path road and keep pushing liberal narrative fewer and fewer are wanting to hear (suicide) -or-
>those higher-ups with brains are purposely pushing it all to the crazy left to marginalize the batshit crazy leftists so the normies move right with the rest of us, effectively letting the Jew name the Jew so everyone who hasn't yet can finally see the (((man behind the curtain))) is the one pushing amorality and globalism and trying to destroy us
Sorry for the shit formatting, gardening with my kids and foneposting. It's probably not the case, but it would be awesome to find out that all this rabid leftist pushback is actually a false flag from those in charge on the right side of history

The best part about all of this is that all they're doing is pushing regular normies to Trump's side. I hear this a lot in my day-to-day. People are questioning why the media is trashing him over and over and over again. It's just like when these lefty faggots """""""protest""""""" and burn shit. It's all so fucking counterproductive to their cause and it's hilarious to me that they keep doubling down on this trash. At this rate, there really will be RWDS in the street.

oh they are everywhere. every second that passes more are indoctrinated by leftist degenerate media.

>literally jumps up and down on a bed saying "Pee pee tape" over and over

The full power of the liberal comedy and wit. Conservatives BTFO, you don't even have a single comedian.

Meanwhile progressives have luminaries like Colbert, John Oliver, Louis Cuck King and Schumer. Game over DRUMPF.

I'm just waiting for him to start running around naked smearing the walls writing "TWO SCOOPS" with his own fecal matter

Someone please kill this pedophile! I mean, for reals. Anyone who lives in LA, just stalk this motherfucker to his house and stab him directly in his heart.

Listened last night, awful. Audience was all about it.
I wonder if he's being this character on purpose.

They already did and they uploaded it to a wordpress site as a webm and posted it here but it went down the memory hole a few shills were in the thread but it was quickly debunked as fake (not the same room as in the OP for starters). I regretfully didn't save the webm but I did record the audio of it as I wanted to examine it closely for audio doctoring that is my only proof of the thread. The trump look alike was legit.

Here's a (((you))), disgusting sweetie-posting faggot.

Cuckbert won't be remembered. No one likes to look back at total failure embarassments.

Going to need someone to photoshop the angry Colbert face on this one or hard mode make a gif

I was actually thinking about this and I agree with you that there might be some truth behind it. It is evident that the left is behaving hysterically, especially the television personalities, they're ramping it up further and further with no signs of slowing down and I can't imagine there's any way that anyone with any intelligence could view this as a "winning strategy" to prove their points. If anything it's just scaring normies away who have become sick of the rhetoric, and I doubt this sort of content is winning any new viewers/listeners.

So, as you said, maybe the ones at the very top are actually pushing for rightwing dominance in some fashion, a sort of cultural shift, the whole culture vs anti-culture debate and how the anti-culture eventually becomes popular culture after enough time.

Maybe this theory is just giving too much credit to the brains at the top, maybe the reality is that humans are simple at every level and that there is no real rhyme or reason for anything despite us wanting to believe there's some grand scheme at work, to believe someone is in control, maybe they're just "winging" it at this point and no one knows or expects how things will turn out. Interesting to think about either way.

You gonna fuck that skull or can I?

Its not trumps hotel actually.

What in the fuck? Why does anyone take this retarded turd burglar seriously?

I don't get why Sup Forums hates Colbert. Isn't he just a character? If anything he's a parody of closeted liberal Never Trumpers

>He used to be genuinely funny
he also saved multiple national parks, 2012 winter olympics, got shit named after him and the community at the ISS, entertained the troops for a week or two (truly awesome and funny), and he had a portrait of himself hung at the national portrait gallery bathroom.

i like to pretend he died in 2013.

TWO SQUIRTS

Taking 'Pathetic' to new levels.

What a fucking loser, only people who are bigger losers are those that watch the guy. What is the point of this? He just looks absolutely stupid to ANYBODY who isn't a non-white conservative person.

TWO PEE PEE's

How the fuck did he "save" national parks and the 2012 Winter Olympics?

It's the glasses. As soon as people put on those thick-rimmed, mind-control glasses, it's all over.

TWO SKEWP MARK GRASWAAALD

i remember when he blew out the gook with her #cancelcolbert shit, i really thought he gets internet humour, turns out his kike handlers have other plans for him, what a shame

Barack the stupid nigger Obama spends $65,000 on hotdogs, it a known closet faggot, but nope, not gonna go there

he increased attendance to a couple national parks by some significant %, he volunteered for all the winter olympic sports, did a week or two of shows with them, and got corporate sponsorships within a week. how do you not remember the 2012 winter olympics debacle, were you underage? be honest

Man, he had an aneurysm didn't he?

it's literally proven wrong, but they just run with it.
buzzfeed even apologized
un-fucking-believable

Yeah I'm not counting on it. Wilders was going to win. Le Pen was going to win. I think 2016 was the one glorious year we got.

If he can successfully get the wall built over the next three years he will get reelected.

heh, you just don't understand sophisticated comedy user.
stick to larry the cable guy and Jeff Dunham lol

TWO FUCKING HOOKERS BGDLONGOLD!

His father died in a plane crash when he was very young.

He never was taught what it means to be a real respectful man...