The Germans raped the Brits pretty bad in 1940...

The Germans raped the Brits pretty bad in 1940. Why in the hell would Christopher Nolan make a movie about his country getting cucked?

Other urls found in this thread:

der-fuehrer.org/reden/english/wardirectives/13.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Because God himself intervened to get out boys home.

The red and blue color scheme is so obvious in these promo pics its disgusting

Because it was a moment of racial unity and pure humanity in the midst of a world war that still stubs the world today. Through all the fighting and conflicting ideologies, the Germans allowed their white brothers to escape.

hitler spared the british army so they could surrender with honor, not fight on to the last man.

Movie was pretty good. Weird that it was PG13. Was goofy to see people getting bombed directly and being perfectly intact.

Propaganda.

I saw it last night.

To portray a real story about a real event in history you fucking faggot? Are you retarded? Do you suffer from a mental disorder known as autism?

>surrender with honour
why would we surrender? we went on and won the war lol

hitler stopped his advance because his generals were afraid they would get overstretched and leave themselves vulnerable to a counterattack

you are a retard who believes meme history, you are no better than the brits who think dunkirk was some sort of victory rather than just a lucky escape after a bungled campaign

Went to the cinema today lads

>Felt an overwhelming sense of national pride
>Patriotism if you will
>Best movie I've seen in donkeys years
>Lights come up
>Realise 60% of the audience is non white
>Heard them saying "the action was sick senpai"
>Two muslims found it boring

What has become of this country?

lol he could've had 400k British POWs and force Britain into peace. Instead he lets them go.

Welcome to 2017 lad
If anyone in the audience did feel patriotic that day, it was only because the army was fighting those ebil nazi racists. If it had been some zulu thing, they'd have hoped for the other side.

>I believed everything I saw in The Greatest Story Never Told

>if you let your enemies go, you win
yeah nah, fuck off

>hitler spared the british army so they could surrender with honor
Pretty sure he was advised by tard goering that his forces needed time to recuperate

hitler had a lot of respect for the british. he didn't see them as just another enemy. he thought it would be dishonorable and disrespectful to totally defeat the british army and so force them to fight on. Hitler wanted his germany to be an equal to the British empire(he wasn't some mad man looking for world domination).
if you can't see that hitler deeply respected those who respected their enemies then it's you who's the retard, good day sir.

because literally everyone who isnt me in 2017 is a cuck

Blow it out your arse. Hitler gave the order to destroy the BEF. Runstedt and kleist halted because they feared a counter offensive. By the time Hitler countermanded, defences were in place.

As usual wehraboo cocksuckers can't into history. War Directive 13 faggot

der-fuehrer.org/reden/english/wardirectives/13.html

You an all

t.f88Gt

If he respected them so much, he could have just prevented war by not going back on all of his agreements with them.

Thanks for the (You)

No Paki, you are the fake news now. Germs we're saving you. History has been altered. Pray we do not alter it any further.

>we went on and won the war lol

The only ones who won that war were the Jews and non-whites of the world. Pic related, retard.

>Germs we're saving you.
germaboos lel

Because it was a national miracle. Thousands of men pulled from the jaws of defeat by our navy and the armada of tiny ships. Every fucking ship that could, down to just about dinghys, went over and pulled soldiers in, even if it was just a few.

I remember my old grandmum telling me, how the channel was so calm, like a sheet of glass that day...

We need another war lads. Us WHITE REAL BRITS need to wake the fuck up and take the fight to the enemy.

I long for the day that I fight with my mates against a great evil. The multicultural devil needs to be purged. Kill pakis. Kill Jews. The day I get drafted for the battle of Islington is the day we take back our empire. Who's with me boys?

Part of the crew, part of the ship!

>national miracle
>illegal to be white or question the jews

It's a story of human perseverance, not strategic victory. it's meant to highlight what ordinary people did in a horrible situation.

>muh germaboos

Shut the fuck up, spic.

Maybe we'll not kill our German brethren this time, eh?

Hitler wasn't some benevolent god, you cunt. The reason he wanted the Brits on his side was because they were THE superpower at the time (the US was still rising).

He didn't want to get brutalized by having to fight yet another major power and had Germany and the UK allied, Russia probably would have been raped.

It was a calculated move on his behalf. It doesn't mean he didn't fuck the other Western European countries over. He did. We can argue the reasoning. He still fucked them over.

You fucking disgrace, you know there were canadians on the dunkirk beaches? They'll be spinning in their graves. Unless your one of the dogeating (as opposed to dogfucking) leafs

Canada is post national now. Fuck those people that died for the zog and ruined Canada as a nation.

Shouldn't you be doing some work rather than shitposting from your office, Justin?

You're right. I should be defending those proud zog drones and hating the mean Nazis. I'll do more work now. Thanks.

Don't blames the greatest generation for what the fucking boomers did. Churchill (and patton) wanted to recruit wermact soldiers willing to carry on the fight and carry the battle to moscow. Guys like lauri torni, one of the most bad assed commie haters who ever lived

and churchill coined "keep britain white"

Yeah blames those heroes for the shit you did yourselves by electing fuckwits like Justin cast - I mean trudeux

>Let the bongs escape while sicking the Luftwaffe on them

Because it shows determination and grit, a nation that refused to stop even when the situation is dire.

I wonder what you lot would do when you have nothing left, probably fucking cry in the corner with your empty twinkie wrappers and broken down mobility scooters blaming someone else.

Fuck you, immensely triggered now.

>zog drones

Those men signed up to potentially die to protect values and culture. They knew what they were signing on for but did so to fight for something they believed in.

Just like the Nazi armed forces.

Show some respect for the warriors who allowed you to grow up in your current society and not a desolate 2nd tier hellscape which was infested with rabid, inbred jihadis.

Yes he did... if he'd been reelected postwar, I think we'd have a very different country

inb4 some stormfag retard post the "hurr hitler let the british go because hes so nice!" meme

Waaaay too late, mate...

how Londinistan doing with your hajji mayor recently? Interesting to see men fought and died for nothing

>inb4

No son... inl8

Dunkirk was one of the most intense movies I've ever seen. The movie has very little dialogue. It was more of a thriller than a war movie. It had no political propaganda, instead the movie was about survival.

Oh how fucking original, I'll remember that one next time I climb off your mum.

A nation banding together and sending a floatilla of merchant and civilian vessels to rescue their boys is a touching a beautiful triumph of the human spirit. If you are unable to realize that maybe you need to get in touch with your humanity.

This. Lack of gore, shitty special effecst, and a myriad of other cheap filmmaking tricks made this a horrible film. Had to go home and watch Steven Jewbergs Saving Private Ryan to get my gore fix. And I had to hear some MG42s spewing out hell.

The Stuka bombers didn't carry 1000lb JDAMs.. Also dropping bombs in water and sand aren't as effective.

>Why in the hell would Christopher Nolan make a movie
the eternal question

Grow a pair you cock

its the same reason Denmark only celebrates and makes legends of our defeats. Its just the nord streak that the Anglo-Saxon carry.

Is the Alamo a cucked movie too you fucking mongoloid?

Nah they were blue pilled faggitz. Chekkem bitch

Probably because they won the war and cucked the Germans.

Don't you fucking dare to utter the name of my kinsman, you kike serving anglo bastard.

>i believe everything Hollywood says

can you believe some people say stormfags are nothing more than edgy contrarian 17 year old newfags?

^Raiding Tumblrfags, and Shariablue larping as Nazis to try and divide a Goan Taxidermist board of peace.

All those men died for nothing.

It makes me sick just thinking about it.

Ask yourself why they had to suffer

You mean Larry Thorne, US Special Forces? But that would mean he ended up on the wrong side... Right?

you mean the guy who went full "it aint me" mode and died fighting communist in asia on the side of the US? I know you guys dont really put much thought into your conspiracy theories, but do you not realize this thing called "the cold war" happened?

If he'd bothered to campaign properly instead resting on his laurels, we probably would.

>I-I was holding back

Top fucking kek. The Nazis lost, cuck. Deal with it.

He was pretty unpopular in political circles though. Too many leftists who didn't have a look in during a time of crisis because they are totally deluded.

They literally were bluepilled. Tons of vets have expressed their sadness that they fought for the wrong side. Keep projecting you faggy shills.

I know he fought the commies. But unlike you allied scum, he fought the commies from the very beginning. You scumbags supported the commies while they were bombing my homeland. I will forever hate your ilk for siding with the murderous Bolsheviks. You are my enemies.

>we wur wurld wor winnars wot wot

>. Tons of vets have expressed their sadness that they fought for the wrong side.

>Keep projecting you faggy shills.

the irony, the weasel words, the not arguments, the cringy edgyness. Youre going places kid!

>I say its this way so it is!
Give us a sauce you kek

Hitler made a deal with commies the first chance he got

>You scumbags supported the commies while they were bombing my homeland.

you mean as part of their deal with uncle adolf?

That was why I mentioned him. He fought commies in 3 different uniforms in 3 different wars. A fkn legend in USSF. You think he wouldn't have jumped at the chance to march into Moscow in 46?

> propaganda

Were you watching the same film?
> no muh diversity
> french are cowards
> brits escaped, but were essentially slaughtered
> portrays Germans as formidable foe

I would really like to hear your reasons since I thought it was ultra Anglo-pilled.

>modern British person telling someone else to grow a pair

Better get going m8 you'll be late for your own beheading

Nah, he was pushing for war against the soviets. Most of the common beainlets wouldn't have wanted that

>Tons of vets have expressed their sadness that they fought for the wrong side.
>Anonymous source in State Dept. claims Drumpf asking about pardoning himself and his family after Mueller probe.

Do you faggots ever get tired of lying through your teeth and shilling? My grandfather was involved in heavy fighting in Normandy. The only regret he expressed was killing German men who were from a civilized culture. That's regret at having to take the lives of German men. It didn't mean he was about to join the Wehrmacht and go steamroll "zog drones".

Your retardation and cope is beyond belief.

Remember what we're discussing here eurocuck. Fucking dunkirk. Everyone thought we were finished, except guess fkn what - we won and we're still here. Never write us off, ever.

Apparently it's a pretty good movie

Nah, he avoided that play to the last moment. It was a bid for time between two nations that knew that they would go to war against one another eventually.

And yet, germans aided us in the continuation war. My great uncle fought in the volunteer SS forces.

He fought commies from the very beginning. You allied scum have done nothing but serve kikes and enable commies. I hate you and wish for your destruction.

Although this is a troll the "Dunkirk spirit" is similar to the "Blitz spirit" which is a really important myth in British character, a bit like the keep calm and carry on thing. You can call it cucked, but it's more refusing to submit to adversaries or refusing to show that we're flustered.

to prepare them for the new robot jew legions.

Dunkirk spirit was real tho
Like that guy who escapes and then used his private boat to convey other soldiers

>And yet, germans aided us in the continuation war.

yeah, a war they caused. Britain did try to aid you, but got cocked blocked by Norway and Sweden who wouldnt allow them to ship in weapons and supplies through to Finland.

so a propaganda indeed.

nolan a bong?

Brits were the cause of the whole damn war in the first place. I will forever hate them.

Even Patton knew he fought on the wrong side right during/after the war.

>"We defeated the wrong enemy."
- George Patton

And most people who were around at that time and have seen how the world progressed obviously realize they were on the wrong side, and they weren't brainwashed like the post-60s generation about the 6 gorillion, muh racism, etc.

Most people opposed involvement in the war even at the time.

>The Germans raped the Brits pretty bad in 1940.

>Brits were the cause of the whole damn war in the first place

>moving the goalpost

How did Britian start the war? The war in which they attempted to help your country after Hitler sold Finland out and then used them when it suited him?

>french are cowards

I'm exaggerating a bit. It actually showed the french holding the lines at the start of the film, doing their job to the death.

I absolutely love how he attacks unsubstantiated claims with more unsubstantiated claims, especially when he argues that 1 million jews died in Auschwitz.Show us some proof.

>My source less infographics will prove you wrong!
>The Jews did magic Jew things and crashed Patton's jeep!

>Even Patton knew he fought on the wrong side right during/after the war.

We're fortunate that Patton was the single most overrated general of the war and the most second-most incompetent American commander.

Jews basically pitted Germans and Brits against each other even though they are mostly brothers in DNA. Most british ancestors came from northern Germany, Holland, Scandinavia and France.

Same goes for America. Most Americans have british, irish, dutch, polish, scandinavian and german DNA in them.

The jew is always trying to make us fight each other when as a matter of fact we need to unite to fight those hook nosed bastards.

Some of the surviving "little ships"

I won't start educating you about basic shit like how Brits worked to bring Germany to war at this damn hour. Lurk more. If you buy into the allied propaganda and kike serving agenda they still spread, you are my enemy and we have nothing to discuss.