Why is there so much shilling on 4pol?

Why is there so much shilling on 4pol?

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/israel-boycott-crime-bill-settlements-senators-support-law-a7852101.html
archive.is/3re65
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Why is OP a fag?

reddit "marxists" have nothing better to do with their time desu

Desperate liberals who are beginning to realize that they have no political future

That's my question.
But,
>4pol
Back to wherever you came from

Because """people""" like you post here.

wish i knew. probably to drive traffic away to other social media platforms, among other reasons

benefit / cost = profit

Also, make pedophilia mandatory.

See? No risk at all unless I post CP.

more traditional media is dying. to keep the propaganda machine going, they have to control online discussion too.

Oh, I will. There's a lot less shilling and slide threading

and unfortunately, a cultural force like Sup Forums can't be ignored. any such propaganda effort must be fairly comprehensive to actually work

how about it, am i in the ballpark?

>go to website
>start shit threads
>complain it's full of shit

>make a bunch of autists annoyed
>expect to turn them over to your side

If it ever turns out that is this all a Russian psyop, which had the abc agencies worried, I would really be impressed,

>Russian psyop

probably not.

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/israel-boycott-crime-bill-settlements-senators-support-law-a7852101.html
at the moment, because of this ^
95% of threads on pol deserve sage

The other chans are the real content generators and think tanks. This place is more for memes and redpilling noobs.

Nice try
archive.is/3re65

>Why is there so much shilling on 4pol?
its everywhere, not just here. The reason it stands out here is because its the only place left where the shills can be called faggots.

Yeah, Sup Forums has become pleb-tier.

HI David. You're smart. You don't belong with these pizzafaggots. You need to repent immediately.

If you want to live a life of shilling, at least shill for Jesus. At least then you'll be doing people some good. I mean that.

\o

How new are you?
And have you seen the other boards?
It's bad all over.