Illegal is worried about deportation after registering to vote

Give them legal advice Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/xGG4bT-JGm8
dmv.org/ca-california/voter-registration.php
gurfinkel.com/green-card-holder-ordered-removed-voting-us-election/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

> I never told anyone of my status because I didn't think it was relevant to the work we were doing
>I am a member of a college political organization

Hmmm

>be illegal
>register to vote because fuck the law
>uh oh trump is going after voter rolls
>might be deported if caught
>"plebbit please help. wat do"

hopefully registering somebody else for voting, without their consent is a federal crime. Especially if it's somebody not eligible to vote.
Get the club president jailed and her voting rights revoked. Keep the immigrant who knows his place.

>there's no voting fraud
>it's impossible for illegals to vote
>help I'm illegal and yhhh friend registered me to vote

What's ICE's tipline, again?

(866) 347-2423
I've personally sent in over 80 tips for the lulz

If this is actually real I expect "re dd it" to scrub this from existence ASAP.

>Illegal
>"I'm a permanent resident"
See, this is the kind of shit that makes people think Blumphff supporters are tards

I wonder if it's this bitch
youtu.be/xGG4bT-JGm8

President of the club sounds like cointelpro. nICE work, boys.

Holy shit. Why don't we create a service that finds people like this and automatically registers them to vote.

>[CA]
Bombs falling, when?

>break the law
>im really worried about being caught for breaking the law guys
>get deported

she's not illegal, dummy. this website is retarded

Come on Americans, it is your duty to protect your country.

isnt it also illegal for this club president to submit official voting docs for other people against their will? the illegal and the president should be in jail, conspiracy to commit voter fraud

honestly curious

is she illegal if she does have a green card? whats the difference between a permanent resident, a green card owner and an illegal?

Correct move is to notify the authorities of the club president's fraudulent activities. The plebbit OP would be fine if they did that.

>wew

>the president has registered me to vote! She submitted the application for me

She committed a crime trying to submit such a document for another person that she is not. The mexican will probably be denied anyway once they check the paperwork and see he's not a citizen.

Close

Rat out the club president. Fuck that bitch.

Then go home in disgrace and reapply to be here.

A permanent resident and a green card holder are the same thing. Theyre not illegal. Yet you have retards here wanting to call ICE on them

Good riddance.

Doing the lords work user

You are doing God's work,son.

retroactively checking
shame I missed the quints though.

But Obama told me voter fraud is literally impossible, what do you mean you can just sign up and until now nobody even bothered checking if you were a citizen?
D-did he lie to us Sup Forums?

>voter registration requires SSN
>president of the club just made one up to register someone else to vote
>faggotinis here will believe it because it feeds into the voter fraud myth
Redditors can LARP too, you know.

I don't see how that could possibly be a big deal. One would think they would simply reject his application.

it's just bantz

Do they act like they actually care?

LULZ...A CORRUPTION OF L...O...L...

good shit, m80.

>Someone else registers them
>WTF DEPORT THE ILLEGAL NOOOOOOOOOOOW
I know people commonly say Drumpf supporters are illiterate hillbilly retards....but I didn't believe it until now....

This, Sup Forums is fucking retarded

>Theyre not illegal. Yet you have retards here wanting to call ICE on them
>not wanting to deport all subhumans and turn america snow white
disgust.jpg

Part 1

They can be deported if they do stupid shit, such as illegally registering to vote.

She's not a citizen and she's registered to vote, ICE definitely needs a call.

Unless the officials are retarded it should be rejected. The only thing I could imagine him getting in trouble for is it the information on the application is false and they try to claim he's committing some identity theft crime.

Is a "permanent resident" an illegal? You can be living in a country as a non-citizen of the country without being there illegally.

I HIGHLY doubt it

>not a citizen

Part 2

Tell Reddit to give the president's name.

that all depends on the state you buttfuck.

in cali its basically
>do you live here?
>yes
>do you promise?
>yes
>alright you're registered

Yes, rat out your family to save your own ass. Who says liberals don't have moral values.

fucking kek

green card = permanent resident, but you cannot vote unless you're a citizen.

States have no say in regards to federal immigration matters.
California can do whatever it wants, but if they try to stop ICE agents from deporting their pets then they can be arrested as well.

>States have no say in regards to federal immigration matters.
i was talking about registering to vote

dmv.org/ca-california/voter-registration.php
Says you need an SSN to register, just like every other state. Try again.

They're not illegal, they have a green card. Their problem is green card holders aren't allowed to vote.

also:
>reddit

sage

i'm sure those are all thoroughly reviewed for fraud

I'm aware.
California can register all the illegals they want, but all they're really doing is giving ICE a nice list of names to go after.

Nice, this whole thread is full of shills.
>fucking illegals
>lol dumb Sup Forums
>fucking illegals deport
>lol Sup Forums is retarded
All off you faggots need to go back.

If you're not a citizen and you register to vote your permanent residency WILL be revoked.

I was told this several times when I came to the US with a green card.

That was made by Sup Forums, user.

YOU HAVE TO GO BACK HAHAHAHAHAHA

REMOV

The person wasnt illegal. Just a green card holder. If this story is true them the president should be in trouble for some type of voter fraud and if he forged a signiture then identity theft.

You might be on to something...

I thought illegals weren't illegally voting in California?

Dems about to get BTFO on voter fraud.

Trump won the popular vote.

Did you not read the post? An application was submitted without their consent. I doubt theyll be deported

>I thought illegals weren't illegally voting in California?

This. The president probably did this many times already. Take her down.

makes u think.......

>registered me to vote

Doubt

Self deport to avoid all the hassle that is incoming.

> Liberals getting their minions deported over Hillary's vote

Like pottery

>An application was submitted without their consent
they'll have to prove that. Or all green card holders could register and if they get caught just say "i didn't consent"

I had to renew my license at the DMV recently (California) and had to show a birth certificate. My mom had to get marriage license and shit to prove her legal name change. Seems like that Trump threat to check the voter rolls is having an effect. In CA, you can register to vote on DMV forms which is why the faggot democrats here wanted illegals to get drivers licenses so badly. Now hopefully they'll get fucked with their own petard.

Whats the post link?
Has someone reported him to ICE yet?

This third party registry needs to stop. You should only be allowed to register in person in a government office, not by campaign workers.

I'm sure they are too. If there was evidence of widespread voter fraud, people in charge of letting it slide would be prosecuted for crimes. There are 14 Republican congressmen from California. At least one that encountered massive Democrat sponsored voter fraud would bring up their evidence at some point.

wtf is this "registering to vote" shit? over here you just turn up to vote in the nearest voting place based on your address, you show them your ID, they look you up on their list, give you a ballot then you vote and fuck off. It's simple. Why can't the Americans use a normal voting system?

That doesn't mean someone is a illegal alien, dipshit

You realize we want all immigrants deported right? Even the legal ones.

>Yes, rat out your family to save your own ass.
Welcome to mutts.
Why do you think the cartel is so violent unlike other gangs?

>Try again.
Yeah, or fucking driver license. There is a choice
t. California voter

I hope he's deported with extreme prejudice. The democrat voter fraud during the election was out of control. The rule of law has fallen so far that they were posting pictures on twitter openly bragging about voting multiple times, busing illegals around to vote multiple times.

you are subject to deportation if caught trying to register to vote as a green card holder

gurfinkel.com/green-card-holder-ordered-removed-voting-us-election/

They should be scared

>democrats proudly claim there's no fraud
>scared aliens start openly stating they violated laws to vote

wew laddeh

In most countries, submitting a document on behalf of someone else without their permission is fraud. (Yes, I know, not when you're that person's designated proxy or guardian but that's clearly not the case here.)

The best thing that person can do is contact the authorities and provide documentation (emails, etc) showing that the application was submitted illegally by a third party.

But then again I know little about the US legal system and nothing about that faggot's particular jurisdiction.

they didnt register to vote themself, the club president did
the president should be arrested for fraud by registering them to vote without the person consenting

Permanent Resident isn't an illegal you slackjawed moron

Who wants to bet that this president of the club is the same person who thinks Trump's claim of illegally registered voters is a "racist lie"?

If this person is being truthful, they should go to a court/local government center/police and report their boss and try to un-register somehow.

America please stop.
It's just sad, please, for the love of all that is holy, structure your dates sensibly.
M/D/Y
is retarded, it's in a shit order that doesn't make sense, Y/M/D or D/M/Y make more sense as like other scales we have it ramps up.
You make life more confusing for everyone else when an American says 4/2/17. Are they using the way everyone else does it being the 4th of the 2nd, or are they doing it their way of the 2nd of the 4th?

Let's not get into the fact that you signed the metric agreement and are officially based on metric units but still use Imperial.

No but it can still get them deported you numbskull.

ONLY citizens can register to vote.

You should have to register to vote yourself, in person, every 5-10 years, or be required to present proof of dis-enrollment from a previous state to register in a new state.

Fucking illegals think they can do whatever they want whenever they want. Fuck em all and send em all back. I don't give a shit if I can't get Juan's shitty made food anymore or Jamal's Somali dishes. Fuck em!

>illegal = here without going through the naturalization process or applying for permanent residency
>greencard holder = permanent resident granted certain rights and privileges
>naturalized citizen = entitled to literally all rights and privileges as natural born citizens except cannot run for president

Best part is that It looks believable