Tennessee Sterilizing Niggers For Time Off Sentence

IMPLEMENT THIS NATIONWIDE!!!!!

dailystormer.com/tennessee-county-jail-implements-eugenics-and-it-is-beautiful/

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/israel-boycott-crime-bill-settlements-senators-support-law-a7852101.html
archive.is/3re65
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carrie_Buck
truthfinder.com/results/?utm_source=FPRR&traffic[source]=FPRR&utm_medium=DISPLAY&traffic[medium]=DISPLAY&utm_campaign=&traffic[campaign]=USA:&utm_term=&traffic[term]=&utm_content=&traffic[content]=&s1=&s2=USA&s3=&s4=&s5=&type=arrest&state=TN&fname=&lname=
mugshots.com/US-Counties/Tennessee/White-County-TN/
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Xy7RxOk7GBs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

SNIP THE KIKES! NEGRO VASECTOMIES NOW!

This is the strangest fucking timeline, I swear. What's next, a KKK member as a president?

You might already know that Trump is literally Hitler and Sessions is the Grand Master Dragon Wizard of the KKK.

of fucking COURSE the (((aclu))) is going to say that a totally voluntary snip-snip program is somehow unconstitutional. OY VEY WE NEED MORE NEGROES HAVING CHILDREN, GOY!

Sounds beautiful. Let's make it happen

Funny thing is only (((white liberals))) will get upset about this. Niggers might be dumb, ape like proto-sapiens that can't even grasp basic math, but they are smart enough to understand that there is no hope or future for their offspring and this proposition is actually quite beneficial to them

>daily stormer using clickbait titles.

KKK is old hillbilly news. Christopher Cantwell 2020.

Duke 2024

What's click-bait? If not eugenics, what would you call giving niggers the snip?

They have a point though.
What is the point of this program, if not to sterilize people? IMO it's kinda fucked up if the government starts sterilizing people that aren't even sentenced for sexual crimes. This is like planned parenthood on drugs.

Its funny how niggers make up such a big % of inmates that it effects them almost exclusively.

Burgers should start giving them KFC coupons for getting their tubes tied/ vasectomie'd

you can look up the inmate roster for that prison. the bulk of them are white.

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/israel-boycott-crime-bill-settlements-senators-support-law-a7852101.html

Broofs?

>What is the point of this program

You obviously haven't dealt with niggers before have you?

Straight to archive archive.is/3re65

Fake news

>government is sterilizing people

They're not being forced to; it's completely optional. They can take their standard sentence if they'd like. Nothing is being lost or forced upon them.

And please tell me, what are the downsides of incentivizing criminals to not have children?

Watch out, OP. You don't really think eugenics will stop with the blacks, do you goyim? Learn your history: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carrie_Buck

Related: Is Carrie "Far Above Feeblemindedness" Buck /ourgirl/?

(No. Three generations of pol shitposters are enough.)

>what is irony
Hello time traveler, you must be new to the current year

Why would you want bottom of the barrel white genes propagating anyways?

OOK OOK EEK EEK

If the point is to reduce the nigger population, there is a reason to be outraged. I don't mind it, but I can definitely see why certain people would rightfully oppose this program.
Prison is supposed to re-educate. Why would you release someone who can't be trusted with a kid because he is expected to go back to drugs? They're basically saying "we don't care about the safety of other people, let us just castrate you and you can go back to gangbanging

These cucks will never give you straight answer to that question.... deep down they know they're just trying drag humanity back into to the stone ages but they're to cowardly to admit it, they wouldn't be cucks in the first place if they could actually speak honestly like a man for once.

wasted fucking digits

O kurva

truthfinder.com/results/?utm_source=FPRR&traffic[source]=FPRR&utm_medium=DISPLAY&traffic[medium]=DISPLAY&utm_campaign=&traffic[campaign]=USA:&utm_term=&traffic[term]=&utm_content=&traffic[content]=&s1=&s2=USA&s3=&s4=&s5=&type=arrest&state=TN&fname=&lname=

What a waste of digits. You know damn well that these people can't be rehabilitated.

Technically you're not wrong; we shouldn't let them out at all. Personally, I'd have all these people put to death wholesale. But that's not how the system works, so I'll work with what I got.

So, barring your philosophical waxing about what "should be" the case, do you have an actual argument for why criminals shouldn't be incentivized to voluntarily undergo sterilization? Keep in mind that the alternative is to let them out on the streets ANYWAY, but unsterilized.

Holy fuck, Super Satan Pents.

And they can't rape if they're not born. Nobody will be able to achieve outright genocide in the next 50 years anyways.

this free KFC for a year if you get the snip

probably more undercover LEO as KKK than real KKK... so plausible one retires after prestigious career

Imagine what would happen if we severely downsized the welfare programs while ALSO offering good sums of money to anyone willing to get sterilized?

How many dumb niggers with low time-horizons would consent to a vasectomy if it meant getting decent gibs? A fucking lot.

I’m a 37 year old man who would knock you on your fucking ass in a heartbeat if you had the stones to say that to my face.

Seriously, you wouldn’t get out of that conversation with all of your teeth, fuckboy

For the same reason a candidate can't bribe voters in an election.
A person should choose what to do with his body on his own.

Why are you spending time on pol?

why not

this

If a plan like this isn't implemented soon the only other option on the table is the great collapse and subsequent race-war that will follow shortly after.

Well fuck me in the ass and call me Senpai....

mugshots.com/US-Counties/Tennessee/White-County-TN/

Clearly a program for white genocide! This must end!!!! Reeeeee!

Ohh senpai

Implying criminal behaviors are genetic...

w-w-why are you asking that particular question user?

Wtf I love the ACLU now!

say that to my face and not the internet and see what happens :^)

>A person should choose what to do with his body on his own.
They literally are being given a choice, you dumb lugan

Tennessee confirmed best state. next up: a nation-wide government program that pays male and female niggers to get sterilized.

a nigger turning violent the moment his poor little brain is overloaded, what a stereotype

Nice try, super Satan, but I'm not falling for your shit

What crack addict wouldn't get sterilized to not have to wait another month for a line?
If it was truly voluntary and unpressured, there would be no incentivization at all

It's only making the white genes stronger

You're wrong, I'm not black. My mom is as white as can be. She has deep green eyes and blonde hair.

Crack doesn't come in lines m8

>I’m a 37 year old man who would knock you on your fucking ass in a heartbeat if you had the stones to say that to my face.

>I'm 37 and still have no self-control

Okay

he's been told that 2 or 3 times already in this thread, he's just pretending to be retarded.... the lithuania troll is just a piss poor attempt at emulating the ukraine troll, which was pretty lousy in the first place

Current system: crack addict gets a full sentence

New system: crack addict gets to choose to either have the exact same full sentence as before, OR get a slightly reduced sentence if he undergoes voluntary sterilization

VOLUNTARY

V O L U N T A R Y

They don't have to fucking do it if they don't want to. The only thing "forced" here is your opinion, which is to force the inmate to take the full sentence with no other option. YOU are the one demanding a forced option.

You are back!

did i read that they only get compensated for 30 days if they agree to the procedure?
30 days doesn't even seem worth it desu, especially considering what a cake walk prison is these days.

>my mom is white so that makes me white
>race is only skin color

I have nothing else to say, I don't think we agree on what a truly independent and uninfluenced decision is.

>implements eugenics
>and it's beautiful

ahahaha i love this smug

blessings upon you

I missed u

>people having more voluntary options is bad

dumb baltposter

Race is genetics right? That's what you believe.

Well I have inherited my mom's white genes. Like you implied, race is not about ski. color.

WUNDERBAR

>says cnn are widely discredited
>cites them anyway
fucking retard

White county is over 90 percent white but it's a start. Wish they would implement that policy here in Clayton county georgia

>Uneeka Brown

In certain cases it is. I wouldn't want to be offered euthanasia right after being diagnosed with a brain tumor, because I would agree out of desperation, when in reality I could have been saved.
I'm sure some of those men will regret their decision after they clean their lives up and realize that they want offspring

>when you're sick of losing your country to people with no standards

It's a start, if they started this type of policy in a black majority area, the left would be screaming bloody murder.

Great line Desu

theradicalagenda.com

Lops

Fake news
It doesn't say anything about niggers only and who would do that for 30 days less in jail?

>It doesn't say anything about niggers only
Come on, Hans. We all know damn well that the majority of the prison system is made up of niggers. ESPECIALLY in the south, where there are tons of niggers in the first place.

>and who would do that for 30 days less in jail?
Niggers

WE

If you're so concerned with men regretting having their dicks snipped and not being able to have children then why aren't you out protesting MtF tranny surgeries? Oh of course, because lefties flip-flop on literally every position whenever it pulls on their fee-fees.

What a boring little cunt you are.

WUZ

Because they aren't incentivized and I don't really think I'm a leftist.
I do however think that any hormone therapy or surgeries should be banned for underage children and people who enable it to happen should be tried for child molestation.

>People should have freedom to make decisions, as long as there are no factors that could influence them to make a decisions, and should also be free from experiencing any consequences of that decision

I can't wait until your pretend country gets annexed again

That's not what I said.

It's touching how much many Europeans don't understand about sub-Saharan africans. I genuinely hope you guys can keep that innocence, but I'm worried that's not going to be the case.

I look forward to the day Lith gets reconquered. Hopefully Polska can strike up a tag-team deal and get Wilno back too.

Yes, it's exactly what you said over the course of 3 posts. You want people to be able to freely make decisions, and you also don't want them to do something they would be able to regret. Your thoughts are scattered and contradictory.

There are 4,432 whites and 275 blacks in Sparta, TN. To an extent this is poor white backwoods "we still have a drive-in movie theater" territory.

Most of the 275 blacks who live in Sparta are probably laughing at you and the judge.

>Prison is supposed to re-educate.
only partially. it's also about punishment.

>I can definitely see why certain people would rightfully oppose this program
Only kikes and niggers would.

>Prison is supposed to re-educate.
Sometimes, maybe. Prison is to take criminals off the street, to isolate, or punish.

There is no realistic situation in which there are no factors that can influence your decision. I wouldn't want the government actively interfering in my decision making process though.
People shouldn't and can't be free from experiencing consequences from their decisions, it was just an example why I don't think anyone should pressurize someone into doing something as life changing as sterilization.

Maybe my opinion is too "pussy" and civilized for you bunch.

>educating niggers
Live in one of our cities for a month and you will change your mind very quickly. I knew a guy who tried teaching niggers. They were absolute chimps; a bunch of the nogs would try to light posters in the back of the class on fire while he wasn't looking,, fights were everywhere, they'd smoke crack in the bathrooms, etc. Niggers are subhumans and should be exterminated in white countries.

Do you honestly want niggers having kids? The dads don't even stick around, you dumbfuck. It doesn't change their life at all. In fact, it makes it easier, because they'll never have to worry about child support.

It is too pussy and jewish for us, that much is right.

A nigger shouldn't breed, I don't give a fuck the way the government implements it, as long as they don't breed. As long as blacks lose, I win.

Maybe we can finally bring back the early 1900s-era sterilization programs. Time to sterilize criminals, Imbecies, Idiots, and Morons.

I don't want them to have kids, if I could, I'd make the entire black population vanish from Western countries.
However, just because I want that to happen does not mean that it should.
I'm having trouble explaining this sentiment in English, so let me give an example: I support freedom of expression, but I really hate commies. Deep down I'd love to jail all commies, but because of my belief in freedom, I realize that it's wrong.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Xy7RxOk7GBs