I never understood this hate thing between them

I never understood this hate thing between them.

I have seen them fighting in school and in public, and when i was young i always asked the other kids, why the two turks are fighting each other.

I mean they both look identical!

So Turkish and Kurdish /pol people, tell me why you hate each other.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eastern_Anatolia_Region
youtube.com/watch?v=mb4bIlif9pA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

bump

Selfo Bumpo

It's because we ( Turks ) and Kurds are nationalistic about our country.

The thing is, the ottomans have ruled the Kurdish area for over 400 Years. When it fell wanted to have their own country. They issue is. They are divided them selves between. You got, Iranian Kurds, Turkish Kurds, Iraqi Kurds, Syrian Kurds, Arabic Kurds. All of them speaking a different dialect.

The Turks are pretty diverse in people. I'm considerd a laz which refers that i'm from the black sea area. Then you have the anadolu people which is inside Turkey, you have the Ege area people and some more and then the Kurds. The Kurds never intergrated and never seen themselves as Turkish, they instead indentify as Kurd, not as a Turkish Kurd.

Ja hoor, de Turk die hierop reageert woont in mijn land... Zucht.

With the rise of Kurdish leaders and nationalistic parties within Turkey, the Turkish government takes no bullshit from it and stopped them from teaching Kurdish at there schools.

From there homes they get the knowledge about their people and something probarly along the lines of saladin and them being neglected and treated like trash during ottoman rule.

tl;dr

Kurds don't feel home due to shitty intergration ( which shouldn't be something to begin with couse you were born and lived there all your life. ) They want there own Country and it goes as far as that Kurds go ahead and hate on Turks for just being Turkish being blinded by Kurdish propaganda but it was just the government at the beginning. The Turks are getting fed by Turkish media seeying PKK and Kurdish demonstrations eventho their electricity and water is for free and feel like they are spoiled brats.

Jammer voor je kerel, kan je niks aan doen!

Kurd's are nomads that claimed land illegally now that being nomadic in modern times is impossible (in small countries at least).

The Turks are on conquered land and though I wish the west would take it back it's still a more legitimate claim than the Kurds have. The Kurds are no different than Gypsies, they should go back to Iran and stay there.

Blame Ataturk

He dissolved the Hamidian brigades, which were Kurdish tribal brigades that the Ottoman sultans used to terrorize and massacre the Christian minorities of Eastern Anatolia whenever they acted up and played a key role in the Armenian/Assyrian genocide. He also removed the local Kurdish tribal leaders right to enforce Sharia upon "their" lands.

This pretty much lead to the first Kurdish rebellion against Turkey.

I guess I can sympathize with turks hating kurds, kinda like Romanians hating Hungarians, more or less, either way I'm not picking sides

Turks try to forcefully assimilate kurds because they are paranoid about loosing land. Kurds start to kill turks. Turks start to kill kurds. 40 years later they still fight.

never forget Sup Forums

AKP does a much better job with the kurds than the kemalists did, normal people support erdogan instead of the separatists

Both fucking Turks and Kurds are on illegitimate land.
Turkey is Greek clay and should be returned and Kurds are just fucking nomads because the Turks and Arabs kick their ass so much they have no homeland.

Turks gave kurds more rights in recent years, but there is already to much blood shed and kurds want full independence.

Whilst we are doing that America, are we also giving back America to the Indians?

As for you
If you really are a turk and not larping
Get the fuck out of my ancestors homeland you fucking turkroach

Hopefully I can go back and help then cleanse the land of you subhumans

Stay mad, i'm enjoying my life here. I still have my other passport so when shits goes down, ill go back to my nice house in Turkey :)

>Muh gimme reperations turkboi

>nice house
>turkey
Pick one

Turks are white

'Cos if Turks and Kurds breed you get Turds

Unless you are Greek then Turk's don't wanna live in Eastern Anatolia cause no one wants to live close to Kurds.

Your fight is against the Kurds currently wanting to turn 3/4ths of proper Armenia into their made-up Dinseyland, complete with a space mountain in Mt.Ararat.

>Celtic
kek

That's why i'm here also in the Netherlands buddy

Oh god
This is why Europe is fucked right now

Turks and other middle easterns are the spics of Europe
>hurrdurr when shit sucks I'll just go back to Turkey
>turkey sucks ass so I'm in Netherlands
>I don't have enough pride to live there now so I'll leech off another country until it no longer benefits me

Just wait turk roach

Why do you Gypsies act as if you would be white?
All you do in Austria is rob (like your country man did today) beg for money infront of supermarkets and rape women in the middle of the night in the city's.

Not a huge fan of Hungarians, but at least the are hardworking people, and don't steal.

You cunts can't even fix my exhaust without breaking shit!

And all your construction workers are dumb as a fish, your people can't even build a straight wall.
And you are all fucking alcoholics.

God please leave Austria!
Even Kosovo Albanians are more human than you wanna be Romans!

Fucking Gypsies!

They are subhuman hive-mind mentality donkey fuckers. They still have tribes, honor-killing, land lords (semi-feudal system). Not one of them likes Atatürk. Islamist Kurd, communist Kurd, liberal Kurd all of them wants a divided Turkey. They get welfare, education, free use of their language and culture but never satisfied, they only want to chimp out. They portray themselves as secular goody on two shoes in Western media but they are only better than niggers. They gang up on individuals, however when they realize there is someone they can't beat they become the sleaziest ass-lickers.

Subhuman pieces of shit... May God allow me to see them genocided in my lifetime.

nice edit you got there faggot

Kurds are kinda like Palestinians when ya think about it.

Lol no its not. The Eastern parts belong to Armenians.

Are Kurds really going to be a Majority in the 2040s?

Except the Israelis didn't use the Palestinians to genocide the Samaritans.

No they aren't. They migrated into Anatolia when the population was majority Assyrian and Armenian

Anatolia was Greek and Anatolian Native. Eastern Anatolia was Armenian and Assyrian.

Not really.
Turks tried to assimilate kurds, while jews try to get rid of Palestinians.

no mr. 48%. that'll be you who are going to get reverse colonized by spics and coons.

Yes and the Kurds live in the East thus stating the fact it was Assyrian and Armenian

So you're denying Kurdish birth rates too now huh?

>even today the genocide against some of the worlds oldest Christian communities are going on
>while Americans support them
Why does America hate Christianity so much?

>anatolia = east
>eastern anatolia
>eastern east
what was meant by this?

>Turks
>European
>Muh allah m-muh western chivilizhachion 100% Avrupa muh ahmad al ahmadalam 100% Avrupean

That is a Kurd

Jersey

>Turks and Kurds as classmates
Feelsgood not to be an Austrian. I've had a couple of Armenians though, didn't like them.

>I'm considerd a laz which refers that i'm >from the black sea area
No you moron laz refers to the laz people which have their own language related to georgian

Yeah, they weren't as bad as the Albanians or Bosnians, those where stealing from the teachers and setting things on fire!

One Albanian classmate raped a girl while on Ski vacation with the school!
They didn't do anything to him, because he was a Muslim migrant!
And that was 9 years ago, i is probably worse now in school!

>we
kill yourself roach

>Expecting human behaviour from an orangutang dressed up and named by the Turk, a slightly less ugly orangutang
Yeah Albanians and Bosnians never contributed anything to anyone and their made up neo "nations" need to be annexed and clensed FAST

>be Kurdish
>be chilling like your nomadic self in pre WW1 Ottoman empire, moving with seasons between Turkey Iraq, Iran, Syria for herd animals
>have oldest continually inhabited city in World (Erbil) in Iraq
>All of a sudden your stomping grounds are quartered and you can't move freely between them
>get screwed out of your own country after WW1 by Ataturk (who was a great secular leader but a dick to Kurds)
>Kurdistan was ON MAP in treaty but ditched when Ataturk took over Turkey from occupying Allied forces, but Armenia and Greece still received some land
>Live though a century of oppression, betrayal, infighting, and poverty.
>Almost get eradicated by Saddam, Assad Sr, Iranian leaders, Turkish government.
>not be considered citizens in Syria, always treated as 2nd class citizens
>Get screwed by CIA and Kissinger
>have civil war
>be safest place in Iraq and Syria
>love america
>majority want to be secular

>Over all the Kurds are the best allies for the US in the middle east. Even though some are commies, some don't like each other etc. They are WAY better then all our other options.

>I mean they both look identical!
our national identity isnt based on ethnicity. something europeans cant understand. so dont try!

The flag should be white. Don't forget to edit it next time.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eastern_Anatolia_Region

>Turkeys identity isn't based on being turkish

Wat

its not about the kurdish birth-rates famalam
currently there are around 15 million kurds and 65 million turks(and loyal turkish minorities) in turkey
kurdish birthrates for the previous generation are extremely high but for the current generation they have normalized. at most kurds are going to become %30 of the country, but most likely they will stay at around %20

>Turkish identity isnt based on ethnicity
Of course, its based on rape and pillage and sodomy

If you're nationalistic why didn't you fucking stay in Turkey then? Goddamn you're stupid.

kurds also follow turkish football teams for some reason
that is "hiko of diyarbakır"
here is a video of him participating in the kurdish culture of "sitting around and doing nothing"
youtube.com/watch?v=mb4bIlif9pA

everyone hates turks

Huh

The Kurdish lobby is now a subset of the Israeli lobby in Washignton, USrael want to use the Kurds no only to desistabilize Syria but also Iran in the near future.

Fucking Turks are the worst kind of civic nationalist

WHAT THE FUCK

I am a half-kurd, is that the missing link to human evolution?
Do my incestous ancestors share the same lineage with this specimen?

Some of the people who live in Turkey are white. Turks are not white.

Does every region of turkey have its own folk hero with birth defects

>Kurds were Death squads against Christians
>dumb Amerifag doesn't know
>let the Kurds die

>Almost get eradicated by Saddam, Assad Sr, Iranian leaders, Turkish government.
you fucking melodramatic subhuman, that all should have happened but was never even close

Has anyone told the Kurds if they ever become a state they would be a bitch state. Anyone country who is land lucked has no other viable alternative to survive other than becoming someone's bitch. In that case they can access the warm waters and trade routes.
Geopolitically, they have no chance.

Because even muslims hate muslims.

Don't worry, being half kurd makes it all better. Half Kurdish Half Germans are actually the pinnacle of evolution. Haftbefehl is pretty much the Übermensch.

If they had succeed you fag who would've saved Christians from ISIS? Not the US or Iraqi/Syrian military that's for sure

They have options, could become trade bros with Jordan or Saudis, plus have lots of oil (oil is what's causing the friction with Iraq tho so..) But yeah they need have a lot of enemies right now.

Where in Greater Kurdistan are you/your parent from?

if by saving christians from ISIS you mean ethnically cleansing them from areas that never had a kurdroach presence then i guess you're right, insect

They are all either Commies or Semi-Anarchist

>not knowing which person is the abnormal one

Would rather have a commie or a hard core jihadist? I'd rather have some punk who wants everybody to share then some fag who wants to blow everybody else up. Just my opinion.

What would you say of the Kurds in Iraq? They are trying to get a democracy going. I hope we help them clean up corruption and tribal loyalties that still linger.

>Kurds kill millions of Christians in death squads
>dur Kurds put a Cross on top of a Church that Daesh took down
>all good, right!?

Pic related

It would be great if Sup Forums existed in the past, then we'd have threads "Why do the Russians and Poles hate each other" in 1905, or in 1848 "Why do the Hungarians and Austrians hate each other?"

Remember folks, both Turks and Kurds are just one letter away from turds.

I'm not excusing things the Kurds have done in the past, I'm just saying compared to every other sizable ethnic group in the middle east, they are pretty mild and willing to work with US on different issues.

btw who didn't kill rival ethnic/religious groups with death squads back in the day? It was kind of the thing to do.

Why doesn't Turkey set aside a state for the Kurds (maybe like Chechnya in Russia) and attempt to integrate them as allies? At least giving them some land will give the Turkish govt. some level of control over the crazier, more radical types.

>nationalist
>living in a superior nation because your own one is shit and you know it
Made me giggle.

And I don't want to help them.

Only a matter of time till they screw over another group.

Pretty much. It would be beneficial for secular Turks too.

>Only a matter of time till they screw over another group.
But, sometimes, the enemy of your enemy is your friend, especially if you have shared interests, principles. So long as he isn't cavorting with the enemy.

I'm guessing it would be seen as a sign of weakness to give clay. Especially when Greeks and Armenians are also saying they deserve it during the ottoman gencides. Plus I think Americans have some bases in that region.

I'd say their strong sense of nationalism and the turk's being paranoid is what fucked everything up

We're starting to see secular Turks wake up to Erdogan now. I hope the people of Turkey can take it back before Erdogan nukes them into the pre-Ataturk times. Also this I LOL'd at this beauty:

>Responding to German criticism over the rights situation in Turkey, Mr Erdogan claimed that Turkish courts were "more independent" than German ones.

it's like us and the croats

Pokemon fans will understand

The kurdish cock is twice as longer, and Turkish girls cant get enough of it so naturally the Turkish men retaliate.
Same thing is happening in Western Europe it's just the W Europeans like to watch, while Turks kill.

>laz
>black sea area

no you're partly georgian dumbass do you speak any laz?

I have mixed feelings about Erdogan. For one, I support someone who has a strong sense of nationalism and "honoring tradition", but on the other hand, I can't get into someone who doesn't see that feeding into religious fanaticism within a faction of the country is a potentially dangerous road to go down.

Criminally underrated

>We're starting to see secular Turks wake up to Erdogan now
>now
we have been warning all of the west for fucking 15 years.
> I support someone who has a strong sense of nationalism and "honoring tradition"
he doesn't have any nationalism. he is muslim, he rejects nationalism.
>honoring tradition
he is a populist arab cocksucker
> I can't get into someone who doesn't see that feeding into religious fanaticism
that's his real fucking face that we have warned the goddamn west for years.

>austrians talking about stealing
when you stop cutting down my forests and bankrupting my oil refineries with your buddies the russian jews I'll listen. Austrians and their companies are engaged in some of the shadiest shit in the EU even the US ambassador here was caught on wikileaks bitching about atempts at Austrian involvement in Russian(jewish) organized crime
guy on the left has a dacent hat,tbqh

Sorry Turkbro, I guess Erdogan's propaganda tactics worked, it appeared to me that the majority of the country went along with his religious fanaticism, and Kurds + secular minority opposed it. What do you think will happen in coming months? The anti-Erdogan marches are very large, heading to civil war? What are your thoughts?

>my ancestors homeland

Their subhuman commie larpers and apparently killled a lot of Christians,but if they trigger the turks(enough for them to expose their sheel of an army-after the purges- into Siria) I'm ok with it