Christian General

Daily verse:

>Turn to me and be saved, all the ends of the earth! For I am God, and there is no other. By myself I have sworn from my mouth has gone forth in righteousness a word that shall not return: "To me every knee shall bow, and every tongue shall swear".
--Isaiah 45:22-23

ITT:
>discuss Christian doctrine/theology
>talk about your own faith and its impact on your life
>debate politics, philosophy, and current events from a Christian angle
>share your thoughts on the state of Christendom and what can be done to save it
>conduct studies of the Bible and other holy works

Catholic and Orthodox anons are preferred, but all denominations are welcome. Be nice to each other and have a good time!

NO TROLLING OR SPAMMING! If you have something to say, type it out neatly and politely, don’t just dump your fedora folder.

Other urls found in this thread:

museumofthebible.org/
youtube.com/watch?v=0JQFez6LUcc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

How can I stop being racist?
I want to clean myself from all sins and I know I should accept blacks and Mestizos as brothers in Christ

>kikestrian general
>pol
Go to world star and preach to your negro christisn brothers

It's become so obvious to me about the Jews. I mean, the Bible literally can not get any clearer that the Jews are under the curse of God and are the "synagogue of Satan" that Jesus talks about.

It frustrates me how this new-age Christianity are so zionistic and pro-Jew when they literally murdered Jesus and it's plain and clear right there in the Bible.

There is ONLY ONE GOD,
and Mohamed is profit!

DIE WITH YOUR RAGE
> sage
ﷲﷲ ﷼

>constant pagan shills strike again

yep

>Mohammed is profit
>profit
Kike detected

I carry the mark of cain so I can never really be christian.

When we gonna make America a Christian nation again?

You've been hanging out here too long.

I don't think so. According to the Bible we are all of one blood in Jesus Christ.

I haven't looked deeper into the scriptures some refer to as meaning that African blacks are beasts of the field and marked by Cain and cursed.

I think that is a Mormon belief

Anything outside Catholic Faith are destined to hell

Don't have time to stay too long but hopefully I can be helpful in the mean time.

>How can I stop being racist?
Perhaps when you look at people you should try see it from God's perspective. In the sense each one of these people are His children, and you know that God loves them greatly. Therefore even if its just for your Lord, try to love His children as He loves them. And remember though a lot of them are degenerates, not all of them are. And the degenerates in particular need to find Christ, if they can find Christ they can change. So therefore you shouldn't look down on them or hate them, or they will forever be ostracized away from the faith.

Yep its fairly frustrating, the Bible I'm reading at the moment a Lectio Divina version constantly tells me to reconcile with Jews and shit in the things it asks that I contemplate.

Just because you have a tainted body doesn't mean that you are not allowed to be a Christian, ignore what the shitposting and Reddit children spew out. You just need to live a righteous life, and to be the best that -you- can be. Don't beat yourself down because of your race, and what is normally associated with it.

>I carry the mark of cain so I can never really be christian

Theres nothing wrong with being black. Nowhere in the Bible or Holy Scripture does it say anything of the sort.

Stop with this Mormon crap.

>all those nigger apologists
Expected nothing less from Christcucks

>not-ironically hating black people
>ishtygddt

They'll be exposed one day...

that's a mormon meme
don't trust the mormons

People at my church never tell me why I should give a damn about Israel, yet they say it without knowing who they are dealing with, why don't Christians call out the Jews for not believing in Jesus? It's driving me crazy that they act like they just to heaven cause muh Jew. Help an user out.

WTF??
I love Christianity now.

I've been wondering, if there are ethnic jews and ethnic muslims (same thing as jews but by fatherline) are there ethnic Christians too? Was Hitler right? If he is of course Christianity can still spread like judaism and islam.

Notice how he's always talking about giving excess to those that have none, not giving what little you have to those who are too lazy.

Yeah, he's /ourcomrade/

The only way to stop racism is by educating not the racist themselves, but the "victims" of racism. If the guy next to you was an upstanding, law abiding citizen, would you care what his skin was?

>ethnic muslims
u wot mate

cringe

Don't forget to pray the rosary daily anons. It t will change you life

voluntarily given, you dumb authoritarian cuckold

The problem is this has to be voluntary, which is the flaw in communism. When you give people power to redistribute other people's belongings against their will these leaders become corrupt by nature of the job.

How can we eliminate national borders. We are all God's children, why have nations at all? We should all be free to migrate as we wish, spreading the Good Word as we go.

racism is not inherently a sin. It is not a sin to love your own race and even to exclude other races (dueteronomy 7:3). But it is a sin to hate, especially off of something as petty as ones physical being, not there spirit.

You forget that other nations may have heathens.

Smells like booty bothered pagan LARPers ITT

I reallg have a big stuggle with my faith. They always say that the devil manipulates and decieves, and latly i begun questioning my own faith. In history we have had so many confilict in cristendom and it makes me think. If the bible was written, was it maybe written by the devil just to decieve us all? Is faith not just the devil himself? Can some anons help me out on this question...

Catholics aren't Christian

I guess shills aren't smart.

Simple

If a house is divided against itself, it cannot stand. And if Satan is divided and rises against himself, he cannot stand; his end has come.

good night

They can be converted, the Good News of Jesus Christ in imprinted on every man's heart at conception.

(not true, by the way)

How does Sup Forums feel about Episcopalians? I know its not the most right wing branch of christianity but I love my church and what is taught there.

Jesus was a jew though..............

>the Good News of Jesus Christ in imprinted on every man's heart at conception.
What am I even reading?

Yes, not the modern Khazars that larp as jews.

in netherlands? in us, its fucked up by dyke bishop. most good ones splitted to ACNA

Are you Christian? This is basic stuff taught in CCD classes, pretty sure Protestants teach this too at their Sunday schools and Jesus camps. The certain knowledge of God is known to all from birth.

r34 for christ chan?

Knowledge of God's existence alone is not Christianity. Look at the native Americans. Look at the stupid jews.

I should have said I'm american. Forgot about my toothpaste badge of shame.

you traveling? ive visited anglican churches when i was traveling. nice experience. free prosecco after service.

There is a large Anglican church near me surprisingly, I will be going this Sunday.

from my experience, anglicans in continental europe were fairly decent. didnt spent much time, so couldn't tell whether they were just "cultural anglicans", but still.

Hell doesn't exist, champ. Your god is fake too, just like every other god.

What do you guys think of this new Museum of the Bible, soon to be up in Washington D.C? Looks like a factory to churn out more Christian Zionists, which are slowly decreasing in the west, as old goys die out.

museumofthebible.org/

so how many of you realised we're in chapter 20 of revelations?
check the parable of tenants of Mat 21:33-41
Master=God
tenants= Chosen people
Slave= messengers/Prophets
Son=Jesus

there is a couple of things in revelations that are kid of.....spooky our juicy.

youtube.com/watch?v=0JQFez6LUcc

and Ethiopians i think it gets more spooky/juicy.

>Put soap in the dishwasher
>Turn it on
>It finishes
>Dishes are clean
>Soap has vanished

Atheists cannot explain this

worshipping a false doctrine claiming Jesus is God. God is only God and Jesus is the Messiah sent by God as stated in Isaiah 53.

i guess Ephesians, right?

You mean anything in Catholic is Hell

i came from a christian background but i keep getting the vibe that christianity is a false religion and that judaism is the one thats right or the most right

christianity and islam, to me, are religions that are focused on expansion and numbers and so have lots of problems associated with it, including rampant corruption and things like alcholism

judaism, on the other hand, is focused soley on spiritual development and becoming closer to god, it does not have an expansionist mindset compared to islam or christianity so it doesn't suffer from the same kind of problems that those two religions have as much imo

does anyone have any advice? or is this more just a bunch of people larping as deus vult catholics and not people actually interested in being close to god

We aren't. Stop being a fag.

we are, the 7 messengers chosen have fallen and betrayed and they're been judged while the promise one "John" have been chosen to continue to rebuilt God's Kingdom on Earth. As of right now we're at the process of harvesting and sealing of the 144000.

>Claims judaism does not seek followers
>Seeks more followers for judaism
Come on, kike. At least give me a challenge.

wots the 144000 m8?

A select group of Christians that will make the jews very angry.

>christianity is becoming more and more a niche religion
>christianity is politically incorrect

>A select group of Christians
Name it for me. My sect has a lot wrong with it, but maybe I can avoid worse.

the "first fruits" to overcome the temptation of the world. They will be the pastors of God and
>
yes the jews will be angry plus the muslims going genocidal

Buttblasted religiotards shouting at facts.

>the "first fruits" to overcome the temptation of the world
What the fuck does that mean and why are there 144000 of them?

Can someone help me become a good Christian? I was born into an atheist family, so I don't really know where to start.

Satan is the god of the Jews/Muslims and Shit skins in general.

Notice how all the stone age shit skins were worshiping serpents before Europeans found them?

>Jesus replied: “‘Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.’
>This is the first and greatest commandment. >And the second is like it: ‘Love your neighbor as yourself.’
>All the Law and the Prophets hang on these two commandments.”

Start by helping other people.

these candles are making my bedroom smell like wax. i guess it was a christian/catholic thing i was compelled to do.

In your opinion, it's not true. But only shills claim that's false when it is certainly true.

I advise you to join a bible study group that is not specific a church that welcomes everyone either a Christian or even non christian to learn the bible.

Learning the bible is the first step because how can you believe if you don't understand.

We talking religious, ethnic, or cultural Jew?

Revelation 7:4
Then I heard the number of those who were sealed (protected by walls) : 144,000 (not sure what this number means) from all the tribes of Israel (there were twelve tribes of Israel and twelve nations in the three seas initiative).
Also this
>These holy people are “sealed,” which means they have the special protection of God from all of the divine judgments and from the Antichrist to perform their mission during the tribulation period (see Revelation 6:17, in which people will wonder who can stand from the wrath to come).

>taking the Sup Forums racist meme seriously

there's is no such thing is an Antichrist it is a man made doctrine

There are many anti-Christs.

>we are, the 7 messengers chosen have fallen and betrayed and they're been judged while the promise one "John" have been chosen to continue to rebuilt God's Kingdom on Earth. As of right now we're at the process of harvesting and sealing
OK, and what do you mean by "we"?

That's not quoted from me, so I can't speak for whoever said that.

It's _voluntary_ giving, however. Now that I've used the word _voluntary_, please define it so that I can check your comprehension, user. :3

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

just non-believers but there is no Anti-christ
i meant as we are living at it

Coward.

Hello, my niggas-in-christ

I'll never forgive Christianity for 2,000 of bloody persecution against gays. If you follow this religion you're a piece of shit. Our martyrs will not be forgotten.