youtube.com/watch?v=BgYml2eokLA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

doing my bit for race relations:

youtube.com/watch?v=HJP1RzqxkHw

THE BLACKS OF EUROPE

How is this racist exactly?

Africa belongs to the IRISH!

>boy
is it because there's no father to say it?

Is there a long history of racist slaveowners making their negroes dance or something?

Boy is used at the end of sentence by irish people the same way Americans would say "dude" or "man"

So no, it wasn't intended as racist, but some gobshites over there are gonna make it out to be just for arguments sake.

Yeah I'd like to know how this is racist as well?
So now "boy" is an outlawed word for whites to use as well?
Where the fuck do they come up with this bullshit?

Have you ever been to South Boston?

Niggers can't read but they write with their feet while looking like a fucking monkey.

They truly wuz kangz.

youtube.com/watch?v=tDTQQWSmo8s

Is "boy" a racial slur?

Slave owners would refer to their niggers as "boy", it's a pretty commonly understood term.

Saying "dance for me" seems to be more strongly rooted in pop culture, where slave owners would order them to do silly things like dance, for their personal amusement.

Mcgregor SHOULD have made it clear by saying "dance me a jig you fuckin nig".

Enjoy this historical documentary for further understanding:

youtube.com/watch?v=lYlqY-MDq18

>nigger vs potato nigger
Why is this politically relevant

It's not the same as dude or man. It's often meant to belittle... The difference between -san and -chan in Nipponese
Not racist though

Idk. I understand the reasoning for the "boy" thing, though I think it's bullshit and they should learn to control their fee-fee's. The Dancing I don't get, i've never encountered an antebellum source that made mention of masters forcing slaves to dance for entertainment. The best I could guess is it's in reference to the "minstrel shows" but that was white people in blackface doing stereotypical nigger behavior.

Plantation had them sings, not dance.

Old News Faggot

is he ................................ dare I say ...................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

/ourguy/

?.............?

EVERYTHING is a racial slur.

>if he said "boyo" he would've been fine
>brush it off as "cultural differences"
he tried.

racist nigger

And why should I give a fuck?

The only people who think this is about black vs white don't watch MMA or boxing and are attention seeking fags

Do you think Connor has a chance?

Leafs need to be exterminated
Your heads are more fucked than that of swedes

>you aren't allowed to talk to niggers that way

You've just made all that up

Perhaps.

Does my intolerance offend you, Ahmed? We just paid a terrorist $10.5 million, that should buy us some credit with you, right?

You shouldn't. I never said you should.

>dance me a jig you fuckin nig
Holy shit I'm dying

so anytime anyone says the term "white boy" i should chimp out and fight them?
don't bother answering im already plannig to do this.

t. never been called white boy other than on the internet

My friend thinks McGregor is a mkultrad assassin

EVERY NIGGER in America calls white men "whiteboys". Every single one of them without fail. No exaggeration. Every one.

Thats some nasty prejudice for a leaf, fuckhead i'm not of asian nor anglo descent

All race issue aside, Conor McGregor needs to get his arrogant ass beat.

All he does is strut around talking about how great he is and talking shit about everyone else. What a terrible fucking personality. It's a wonder he even has fans. A little humility and respect to the other fighters would be nice, maybe then I wouldn't hate McGregor so much. But for now, Conor needs to get a good ass beating and a reminder that he's just a human like everyone else, and not a god.

I fucking hate arrogant pricks when it comes to any fighting sport. Sure, you can argue that Floyd Mayweather comes across that way, but not nearly as much. McGregor literally seethes arrogance from his pores. He hasn't even defended his title like a real champion, because he's too afraid to lose.

It's called stimulating controversy for what is clearly the most jewed sport on earth. You goys are falling into the trap.

i'd give my soul to go back and live as a proud white Englishman during that time, would have been euphoric right to my bones i would have constantly been high on life every minute of every day

stupid thread from stupid op for stupid people

youtu.be/zT9Pp9L99DU

lol why are you here faggot

It would've been pretty sweet, except for all the diseases that killed you before you hit age 30.

You don't say that to anyone and not expect it to be taken as an insult, but that's not the issue considering what they're promoting.

Its obviously racist, whether he's an actual racist or not. You see this type of shit in kids when they're nervous, instantly grabbing at anything concerning race or ethnicity. Conor simply doesn't know what else to say.

Conor is overhyped and Floyd is stupid

Irish didn't own slaves so who gives a fuck

It's just that any form of slightly aggressive banter coming from white men towards black people is basically hatespeech in this beautiful 2017 world of racial double standards, trigger warnings and jazz hands.

It's not about the boy or the dance thing per se.
"boy" is condescending, therefore it's racist if speaking to a dune coon. any other condescending or patronizing term would be equally considered racist by those people.
"dance for me" is emasculating, therefore it's racist.

It's not

Americans would be offended by the sound a rain drop makes;

Does it matter pusseclart?

*brap*

the fight is already being made this beat white supremacy thing by black twitter. The same way the World Series, and the Super Bowl were about "beating white supremacy."

youtube.com/watch?v=BgYml2eokLA

kek

FFS, IT'S A WORK. YOU STUPID FUCKING MARKS.

t. Cornette

racism is good, get over it

it's an evolutionary trait in itself.

If Floyd wins negros gonna be jumping up and down like OJ just got aquitted

McGregor is going to made a fool of in the ring. I've bet over $5,000 on Mayweather and I'm going to be making a killing.

Wow Conor McGregor ripped of Elpresador

>nigger can't even handle bants

What a pussy.

agreed

looking forward to the future of this country

same, I'll be betting $10k on Mayweather to win $2k and it's practically guaranteed. There'll be big sports betters putting millions on Mayweather. McGregors a fools bet at this point, he has no chance.

What is this toothless faggot mumbling about?

No, that's actually true.

are you...dare I say it...a faggot?

first day on the internet?

Conor is going to get destroyed...

But it's okay Conor's half black.

STOP PROMOTING YOUR FIGHT YOU FUCKING NIGGER! Whoever you are, nobody gives a shit about this.

>irish people from the country of ireland are supposed to give a shit about slavery in the united states

So now are all whites across the globe guilty for slavery? Are Jamal and Tyrone gonna start going after the Slovenians for reparations?

Kek! burger fee fees are pretty close to the surface.

No not racial slurr can confirm, it's an insult that's been lost in translation.

A pikey would say that to you outside a pub when they are oiled up and looking for a fight.

So according to this post, we can start calling them "niggers" now?

Mayweather. Already playing the victim card

>Ir*sh makes whites look like retards for weeks
>Fight happens
>Gets the shit beat out of him because he's a fucking MMA fighter in a boxing ring
>Whites looks even more pathetic because Jews fix these stupid events

Oh golly gee thanks for promoting this you fucking faggot.

Irish international conflict involves one irish twat and a pro boxer.

In contrast to

USA's internationally devastating foreign policy for 6 decades resulting in over 20 million deaths.

>Irish make white race look bad

Kys